hummmm

United States

#1 May 30, 2010
so what the heck is going on at the Elks now?
So much mud slinging and drama.....
Is that what this organization is all about?
yea

Crown Point, NY

#2 May 30, 2010
With the people that are in power down there, there is nothing but drama. They use the elks to thier own benfit. They never listen to ideas and when they do they play them off like they were there own ideas. If you are not in the click then you are not a memeber of this lodge in Ti. Have been a member for twenty years now and will not step foot in that place unitl stella and robin are gone. They are the problem and will always be the problem until they are gone the Ti lodge will never be a real elks club.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 May 30, 2010
thats the problem when you have women in a mans club..i know my comment will draw a bunch of criticism,but i dont care..its not right..let them form their own club.my father was a 25 + year member and so was my grandfather..they have tried to get me to join,but want nothing to do with it.specially with stella in there..
WRONG

Bolton Landing, NY

#4 May 30, 2010
the elks do a lot for the surrounding communities. If you have ideas come to the meetings, get involved. The people that put their time in at the Elks do alot and deserve a tap on the shoulder. Dont complain get involved and help make a difference
flipper

United States

#5 May 30, 2010
is that the same Robin who is always such a grouch at the post office?
yeah

Schoharie, NY

#6 May 30, 2010
flipper wrote:
is that the same Robin who is always such a grouch at the post office?
yeah.
yea

Crown Point, NY

#7 May 31, 2010
I did go to the meetings and was involved untill Stella started running the place and no you dont listen to ideas I myself and others have given ideas and you dont listen so why waste my time!!!! I have no problem with women being in the elks however I don't believe that they should be able to hold an officiers postion.
sexist

United States

#8 May 31, 2010
women can do as good a job in a chair position as the men....BUT I agree Stella is trouble. and so were some of the past chairs, thats why I got out too. Too much dishonesty, mud slinging and unfair practice. Too many clicks....some of the men that just did what they wanted to do without a care or concern of anyone's opinions. It's not a cohesive group.It's a damned shame because the purpose of the group is wonderful.
Maybe Robin has the ability to pull it all together and make it what it should be. Good Luck Robin
missy

United States

#9 May 31, 2010
for starters why don't they just bulldoze that ugly building of theirs
ummmm

Cobleskill, NY

#10 Jun 1, 2010
I thought about applying for the bartending position there, but with reading all of this, think I will reconsider that thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Handy 18 min Leave em alone 7
how bout them medicab busts!! 11 hr Demo 37
Unbelievable 17 hr Yellow flowers 7
Christine Webber Mon idunnomaybesure 4
Why are people who don't own property allowed t... (Jun '10) Sun Randy 64
CrackHeads Sun u r a joke 34
Samantha a Sun sad 28

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance