First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mr right now

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2011
Anyone wnna hook up? No preferences, female only....lol. bash me if ya ant but I'm putting it out there honestly. No strings attached, casual hook up. Just a discreet hook up with a like minded girl lookin for a good time today. Btw I am completely clean and disease free.....lol. Not lookin for a certain look or anything just wanna "hook up". Preferably within the next few hours though cause I'm ready to go now. Just bein honest and straightforward. Serious replies only. Thanks.
phs

Cobleskill, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2011
lol...go to craigs list.
mr right now

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2011
So.......anyone local lookin for a hook up tonight? Cmon there has to be someone out there that ain't afraid to express their sexual needs. Lol
Perspectives

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2011
mr right now wrote:
Anyone wnna hook up? No preferences, female only....lol. bash me if ya ant but I'm putting it out there honestly. No strings attached, casual hook up. Just a discreet hook up with a like minded girl lookin for a good time today. Btw I am completely clean and disease free.....lol. Not lookin for a certain look or anything just wanna "hook up". Preferably within the next few hours though cause I'm ready to go now. Just bein honest and straightforward. Serious replies only. Thanks.
ick..........
Yuck

United States

#5 Feb 5, 2011
Are you serious? You don't even care what the girl looks like? Do you not have any standards?
ticonderogian

United States

#6 Feb 5, 2011
mr right now wrote:
So.......anyone local lookin for a hook up tonight? Cmon there has to be someone out there that ain't afraid to express their sexual needs. Lol
are you ok with fatties??
Lmao

Schoharie, NY

#7 Feb 5, 2011
It's Ticonderoga here.. Why would he care? You don't have much variety they are all about the same filthy ho's..
Just me

La Plata, MD

#8 Feb 5, 2011
LOoks like you wont be disease free for long. By the way ,there is a stray dog hanging around town.
mr right now wrote:
Anyone wnna hook up? No preferences, female only....lol. bash me if ya ant but I'm putting it out there honestly. No strings attached, casual hook up. Just a discreet hook up with a like minded girl lookin for a good time today. Btw I am completely clean and disease free.....lol. Not lookin for a certain look or anything just wanna "hook up". Preferably within the next few hours though cause I'm ready to go now. Just bein honest and straightforward. Serious replies only. Thanks.
mr right now

United States

#9 Feb 14, 2011
Ya fatties are ok. Everyone needs to get laid sometimes.
ticonderogian wrote:
<quoted text>
are you ok with fatties??
mr right now

United States

#10 Feb 14, 2011
Sure I have standards. I'm just sayin they don't have to be model quality is all. I'm no exactly a model myself. I just like to be honest about just needing to get laid. Is that so bad?
Yuck wrote:
Are you serious? You don't even care what the girl looks like? Do you not have any standards?
mr right now

United States

#11 Feb 14, 2011
Btw still lookin for a hook up. Where are all the honest and open ladies at that just need to get a little?
Mrs Big Cow

United States

#12 Feb 14, 2011
Bahrain:

For the last year, Bahrain's marginalized Shiite majority has been protesting the rule of King Hamad Bin Isa al-Khalifa, a Sunni who succeeded his father in 2002. But in the wake of the dramatic events elsewhere in the region, the protests have gained momentum and turned violent. In an effort to quell the unrest, the king has announced that the regime will give every Bahraini family $2,700 in cash.
Boo

Cobleskill, NY

#13 Feb 15, 2011
He's a boo_da belly.
Yuck wrote:
Are you serious? You don't even care what the girl looks like? Do you not have any standards?
Buckzapper

Vestal, NY

#14 Feb 15, 2011
Every day, people are diagnosed with AIDS and they can't figure out how they got it.
Room for one more

Cobleskill, NY

#15 Feb 15, 2011
mr right now wrote:
So.......anyone local lookin for a hook up tonight? Cmon there has to be someone out there that ain't afraid to express their sexual needs. Lol
My neighbors wife likes to hook up. She's been asking for a third person latley...I usually wait for her husband to go to work at the mill then she'll call. Before we start she'll call his cell to make sure he's actually there then it's one. She's well worth the time..or we can just take turns on her. one of her husbands friends has been going over there alot lately i think he's getting some too...
Room for one more

Cobleskill, NY

#17 Feb 15, 2011
mr right now wrote:
Btw still lookin for a hook up. Where are all the honest and open ladies at that just need to get a little?
She said she would be down with taking all three of us on....sometime soon...just gotta set a time up when her husbands at work....get back to me
Ron

Gloversville, NY

#18 Feb 15, 2011
wasnt there a topic b4 about a swingers club in crown point?? u can go there
Perspective

United States

#19 Feb 15, 2011
Mrs Big Cow wrote:
Bahrain:
For the last year, Bahrain's marginalized Shiite majority has been protesting the rule of King Hamad Bin Isa al-Khalifa, a Sunni who succeeded his father in 2002. But in the wake of the dramatic events elsewhere in the region, the protests have gained momentum and turned violent. In an effort to quell the unrest, the king has announced that the regime will give every Bahraini family $2,700 in cash.
PARTY !!!!!
mr right now

Cobleskill, NY

#20 Feb 19, 2011
Room for one more wrote:
<quoted text> She said she would be down with taking all three of us on....sometime soon...just gotta set a time up when her husbands at work....get back to me
cool man. Im down....lol. U should tell her to let me try her out on my own first though. She or you gotta let me know somehow how to get a hold of you. Im always up for a free piece. lol hook me up man. She wont be dissappointed! ;-) let me know....for real. Anynight this week is good.
harold

Bolton Landing, NY

#21 Feb 19, 2011
get ahold off dane jo haren

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Back in county jail 2 hr snitch 8
Amber crowe working at Caz's store 5 hr Curious George 18
Yet another bussiness forced out because of hig... 6 hr Foodie 4
Crown point bus slide of road 6 hr Concerned 1
New ti hospital Mon Nice 1
Wal-Mart store Brand Pasta (May '08) Sun Watcher 66
Any hookers in town? Jan 21 Me so h 1

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages