Baseball/Softball Sign ups

Baseball/Softball Sign ups

Posted in the Ticonderoga Forum

Parent

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Why is everyone talking about their kids signing up for baseball and softball already. When did they advertise? Did they have registration? My kids did not bring anything home from school, who do we contact to play?
seriously

Albany, NY

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Parent wrote:
Why is everyone talking about their kids signing up for baseball and softball already. When did they advertise? Did they have registration? My kids did not bring anything home from school, who do we contact to play?
Softball is having a second sign up march 5 at the armory from 5-7. Teeball had their sign up. If you missed it contact tabitha woods or look them up on Facebook. Little league hasn't had sign ups.
Greeny

New Durham, NH

#3 Feb 8, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Softball is having a second sign up march 5 at the armory from 5-7. Teeball had their sign up. If you missed it contact tabitha woods or look them up on Facebook. Little league hasn't had sign ups.
You miss a lot if you don't have facebook and I think it's very unfair. Facebook is not a requirement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Sayword 2 hr Facts 28
David Taylor 3 hr Anon 2
Carla Peters 5 hr KTL24 44
Who works for Abby 5 hr Abby 16
Shawn Johndrow Fri Ditto 18
DWI with kids Fri The whole tribe 21
School district Fraud Fri Enough is enough 17

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance