170 champlain ave across post office

170 champlain ave across post office

Posted in the Ticonderoga Forum

finally justice

Canton, MA

#1 Aug 21, 2013
I hear so many of you talking about the building across from post office well found out today on the 27th the building inspector bill ball is taking caz the owner in front of town board w town lawyer to try to get building closed down mr ball told me today if people want it closed so bad that more people from town who's shows at the meeting on 27th will put pressure on board to close it.So if you want to voice your opinion show to the meeting more people the better town will have no other choice but to close it if enough town people show it has so many violations its unreal but mr ball needs the town peoples help to get board to close it so please come show your support and give the board reason to close the building thank you
Spike

Saratoga Springs, NY

#2 Aug 22, 2013
You think the slobs living there now are just going to up and disappear?
eviction

Ticonderoga, NY

#3 Aug 22, 2013
sounds like another eviction going on. must be the ones who started the topix
Noo

San Diego, CA

#4 Aug 22, 2013
Whatever happens Social Services, with YOUR tax dollars, will find some where else for them. Sucks to be a taxpayer in Ti! And, it's just all JOB SECURITY for the lazy, slob county workers.
Spike wrote:
You think the slobs living there now are just going to up and disappear?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha a 2 hr Henry jones 60
People abusing pills 6 hr ugh 8
Medicaid Taxi Cab Companies 11 hr ugh 29
Essex County "Judge" Richard Meyers , "Honest "... (Jun '08) 12 hr Kcorile 365
Watch this right now 15 hr OMG 9
kelly st.adrews (Jul '12) 17 hr Still there 21
Chanell Fournier Wed mess with the best 1

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance