Why so many gays in Ticonderoga?

Posted in the Ticonderoga Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Scared

Ticonderoga, NY

#1 May 10, 2013
I go to Wal-mart and am always seeing the same few people whether cart pushers, cashiers or customers. I have noticed that many of them, men, are starting to wear bright red socks. Is this some signal? Are these men looking to get a pick up? Don't they know guys wearing red socks is gay?
Ok then

Crown Point, NY

#2 May 10, 2013
If u have nothing better to do then to walk around looking at people's socks I feel sorry for u. I think u are the one trying to get picked up since u are paying such close attention to something so stupid.
Reelly

Ticonderoga, NY

#3 May 10, 2013
Just cause some1 wear red sock doent make them gay
god

Orange, VA

#4 May 10, 2013
it could mean they went to the university of phoenix or they are colorblind or they are gang members or even that they are bleeding and it ran down to the sox. if you find out keep it to yourself,its a mystery and i like it that way.thanx
haha

Ticonderoga, NY

#5 May 10, 2013
They all wear blue shirt does that mean they are in a gang? Really find something better to do with your time.
really

Ticonderoga, NY

#6 May 10, 2013
This should be titled, Why are there so many ignorant people in Ticonderoga. Get a life!
LOL

Ticonderoga, NY

#7 May 10, 2013
I am a guy. I wear red socks. I am not gay.
carl lumley

Crown Point, NY

#8 May 10, 2013
LOL wrote:
I am a guy. I wear red socks. I am not gay.
your boyfriend is
LOL

Ticonderoga, NY

#9 May 10, 2013
carl lumley wrote:
<quoted text>
your boyfriend is
Oh now I know why you love my red socks so much! So sweet, Carly :)
Butter Bean

Campbell, NY

#10 May 10, 2013
I wear Red Sox to Walmart hoping that some homophobic A hole will say something, and then I would break his eye socket.
Queen of the Damned

Ticonderoga, NY

#11 May 10, 2013
god wrote:
it could mean they went to the university of phoenix or they are colorblind or they are gang members or even that they are bleeding and it ran down to the sox. if you find out keep it to yourself,its a mystery and i like it that way.thanx
!

OMG! This is hilarious! Thank you for the giggle! Love It!
Just Wondering

Mineville, NY

#12 May 10, 2013
Butter Bean wrote:
I wear Red Sox to Walmart hoping that some homophobic A hole will say something, and then I would break his eye socket.

Oh my, you're so butch. Where can I buy some red sox???
tom west

Mineville, NY

#13 May 10, 2013
AT WALTMART LOL

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#14 May 11, 2013
Butter Bean wrote:
I'd ask you why you chose to be a peter-puffer, and do you know you could be within 5 seconds of being knocked out?
Ok then

Crown Point, NY

#16 May 11, 2013
Missed you Bob!!! Please don't start with the homophobic bologna.... Seriously, though I was wondering what happened to u.
bertha biggs

Crown Point, NY

#17 May 12, 2013
deep down, bob loves the baloney pony
poor pickens

Crown Point, NY

#18 May 12, 2013
Why not be gay..look at what the choices are around here..loser men, and there are many, fat chicks, druggies, users, abusers, and so many kids with the same fathers/multiple women who pump em out for a monthly check..no family values left. No one cares what they look like, who they are with, or have any plans for a life.
MrChing

Endicott, NY

#19 May 13, 2013
All you gays will burn in Hell. Meanwhile, just keep spreading the VD.
Do you know how many cases of AIDS is just in this area?
Watch your children closely. 77% of pedophiles are gay men.
Alrighty then

Crown Point, NY

#20 May 13, 2013
That maybe a fact but not all of them. We can't always make such a generalization. I have a family member is who is gay and he is very hard working and responsible. Even going as far as to sending his mother money every month to help her. I think every situation may be different so I do not judge others until I am aware of their actions. I follow that philosophy in all aspects of my life. I also try to be a role model for others around me. Take Care and have a good day.
Wrong

Ticonderoga, NY

#21 May 15, 2013
MrChing wrote:
All you gays will burn in Hell. Meanwhile, just keep spreading the VD.
Do you know how many cases of AIDS is just in this area?
Watch your children closely. 77% of pedophiles are gay men.
most pedophiles are straight. it is not about sex or sexuality with pedophiles it is about control. most male pedophiles are attracted to boys, again not because of being gay but, because they are more vulnerable.

Just because some gay men wear red socks into wal-mart does not make them pedophiles. hell, if you judge people based on how they look going into wal-mart, we are all f*ck*d!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Americanism not globalism 45 min lies like that 45
New and Improved Lord Howe Crack Den 3 hr Hjc 9
Who is she? 3 hr Haha 1
Really 5 hr probally stupid 17
Rite Aide 7 hr Ti finest 5
Swingers, cuckold, cuckquean 10 hr Kitty Kat 2016 3
hiring process at international paper 21 hr Happy 9

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance