San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I've never lived anywhere like this place--the women run roughshod over the men like they are walking paychecks! What the hell?
Believe it

Port Henry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Unbelievable wrote:
I've never lived anywhere like this place--the women run roughshod over the men like they are walking paychecks! What the hell?
Around here a "woman" can bat her eyes and shake her hips, CHA CHA CHA, and guys will fall all over themselves. If one guy doesn't give her what she wants there's five more waiting to get a turn, and she knows it. Welcome to Essex county.
woman

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

so women out number the men in population making this possible in Essex county? Wow, maybe I should stay here if it is that simple to pick from a line of men waiting to be picked up.
How It is Done

Burlington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Find one that's already been married 2 or 3 times, AND has BEEN LEFT 2 or 3 times.

By then, they'll give you anything you want. SUCKERS!!!
Concerned

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Unbelievable wrote:
Just shows that there are a lot of "not so bright" men in this area
Unbelievable

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

No kidding! And very materialistic. Gimme this and gimme that. Want a new house, want a bigger house, want a second house. A new car every other year. A trip to Florida or the Bahamas just because they drop their pants and say the right words.(I love you...right! Ha! Stuuupid.
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Just shows that there are a lot of "not so bright" men in this area
out and about

Crown Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Unbelievable wrote:
No kidding! And very materialistic. Gimme this and gimme that. Want a new house, want a bigger house, want a second house. A new car every other year. A trip to Florida or the Bahamas just because they drop their pants and say the right words.(I love you...right! Ha! Stuuupid.
<quoted text>
Got plenty of men around who are on their 3rd wife or running with women who have 4 or 5 kids by 3 or 4 different men. Truck after truck, toy after toy..I'd say it's 50/50..materialism, cheating, failed marriage after marriage. Both willing to drop their pants to have their way.
I believe

Burlington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

What kind of woman would want a man who has been married and dumped 2 or 3 times anyway? Says something about that man, I would say. And yes, there seems to be plenty of them around.

Wake up decent women! There are good men out here!. Just got to be a little more particular!
Who

Crown Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Sherri Lang goodroe
haha

Sandyville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Annemarie Plude Blanchette
west

Port Henry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

I KNOW some one in port henry is like that. she likes to use guys all the time.and her beothers. she has 2 kids but one dont live with her. so look out . fof m.p
How It is Done

Burlington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Ummm...you get what you pay for?

Some men are desperate enough to believe anything. I mean anything!
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
out and about

Crown Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

How It is Done wrote:
Ummm...you get what you pay for?
Some men are desperate enough to believe anything. I mean anything!
<quoted text>
There's plenty of women out there that are the exact same way..believe anything. To those who think the grass is greener on the other side..think again, if you're with a cheater, won't be long before the grass looks better somewhere else.
seriously

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

woman wrote:
so women out number the men in population making this possible in Essex county? Wow, maybe I should stay here if it is that simple to pick from a line of men waiting to be picked up.
Just make sure it isn't Jeff Nolan. He is beyond a loser and can't afford to buy you anything.
I believe

Burlington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

If you think that's wild, you ought to see these "ladies" beating on each other...over these so-called men. Now THAT is a sight to behold.(Some beat on men, too.)

Yep, really classy!
Unbelievable wrote:
haha

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Stay far away from j.h. she will lie to you and say she is pregnantto trap you and then drain your bank account. Once the money is gone so is she. It's sad to think people fall for it but sure enough....
Hmmm

Fountain, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Women beating on men... or women. Must be H.T. You saw her in a parking lot, right? Maybe a bar parking lot?
I believe wrote:
If you think that's wild, you ought to see these "ladies" beating on each other...over these so-called men. Now THAT is a sight to behold.(Some beat on men, too.)
Yep, really classy!
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Ticonderoga Forum right now

Search the Ticonderoga Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 32 min Go Blue Forever 6,316
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Habanero Harv 6,318
wic/welfare trash 6 hr HIDE 8
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 19 hr Habanero Harv 16,760
michigan sauce recipe (Jun '09) Wed Nanaclause12 16
Christopher Lambert Tue Bennie 4
taxi of ti Tue Sarah 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ticonderoga Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••