Ticonderoga businesses crashing??
so many

Crown Point, NY

#22 Feb 20, 2013
Onparole4ever wrote:
NY joins 10 other states in the facts that more people are on welfare than work.
They can bitch about their heat but maybe they should get a husband before popping out a few kids and wanting everybody else to pay for their food, rent, heat, medical and dental.
Don't be so fast to yank those pants down for every man you meet.
BRAVO ! Very Well Said
another rumor

Latham, NY

#23 Feb 22, 2013
I heard JT was arrested the other day in front of the gas station. I heard there was more than one state trooper and poppa bailed him out. I did not see this in the Press Republican. Any truth here?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#24 Feb 23, 2013
Always wrote:
Yep...and a snowmobile and an ATV etc. etc.
<quoted text>
And a boat to run up and down the lake in good weather.
RATS

Ticonderoga, NY

#25 Feb 23, 2013
Wow! Easy to sit behind a computer screen and slam people that work to support your lazy asses! I do business with them and they have ALWAYS gone above and beyond to accomodate their customers! Find something constructive to do!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26 Feb 23, 2013
RATS wrote:
Wow! Easy to sit behind a computer screen and slam people that work to support your lazy asses! I do business with them and they have ALWAYS gone above and beyond to accomodate their customers! Find something constructive to do!
Right you are.
People don't realize how difficult business is when you are carrying part of the villiage that can't come close to staying current with their heating bills. Get enough money owed to you on the books and you'll be out of business too.
Absolutely

Crown Point, NY

#27 Feb 23, 2013
Everyone thinks you get something for nothing.
A Smart business owner

San Diego, CA

#28 Feb 23, 2013
A smart business owner would never let themselves get into the hole that deep. They owe it to their paying customers to not let that happen.

Yes! There are definitely a LOT of people who not pay what they owe and let their debt ride for months..and longer! And, you might be surprised who some of those people are. Hmmm...

(The non-payers always seem to have money to be at the bars, liquor store, hauling beer out of WalMart, cigarettes and more cigarettes. NO PRIDE!)
Onparole4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Right you are.
People don't realize how difficult business is when you are carrying part of the villiage that can't come close to staying current with their heating bills. Get enough money owed to you on the books and you'll be out of business too.
Fuel Consumer

Ticonderoga, NY

#29 Feb 24, 2013
RATS wrote:
Wow! Easy to sit behind a computer screen and slam people that work to support your lazy asses! I do business with them and they have ALWAYS gone above and beyond to accomodate their customers! Find something constructive to do!
The constructive thing, is simply not to do business with the man. He too busy getting his dip stick wet !!!!!!!!!
whatever

Crown Point, NY

#31 Feb 25, 2013
Really Wolf FAT . Who the heck are you to talk ? Druggie
in the know

Port Henry, NY

#32 Feb 25, 2013
treadways has been bought by Maplefields.Things are about to change..shhhhh,its a secret though.
It is a Treadway

San Diego, CA

#33 Feb 27, 2013
What do you want??
not a rumor

Crown Point, NY

#35 Feb 28, 2013
another rumor wrote:
I heard JT was arrested the other day in front of the gas station. I heard there was more than one state trooper and poppa bailed him out. I did not see this in the Press Republican. Any truth here?
Father and son arrested..blue cars all over...then JT left for out of state..arrested again. No gas there yesterday, another boarded up building for us to look at soon.
maybe a rumor

Mechanicville, NY

#36 Feb 28, 2013
If that's true, I haven't the least bit of sympathy. Too dumb to graduate from welding school - turned tycoon because of his imagined fame as a race car driver but happened to be related to the former town supervisor? What's next for JT, astronaut? President? More likely an attempt at porn star, given his reputation.
LOL

Burlington, VT

#37 Feb 28, 2013
Yes siree!
It is a Treadway wrote:
What do you want??

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38 Feb 28, 2013
JT expanded his buisnesses way to fast. the bar was going then not long ago he built the auto store and that going.. too much too soon in a town that has less people per square mile.
wondering

Ticonderoga, NY

#39 Feb 28, 2013
....does this mean the fabled motorcross track ain't happening?
underwatch

Ticonderoga, NY

#40 Feb 28, 2013
wondering wrote:
....does this mean the fabled motorcross track ain't happening?
Heard Chattie blocked that on him
scum

Middlebury, VT

#41 Feb 28, 2013
That's right.
It is a Treadway wrote:
What do you want??
not a rumor

Crown Point, NY

#42 Feb 28, 2013
maybe a rumor wrote:
If that's true, I haven't the least bit of sympathy. Too dumb to graduate from welding school - turned tycoon because of his imagined fame as a race car driver but happened to be related to the former town supervisor? What's next for JT, astronaut? President? More likely an attempt at porn star, given his reputation.
I LOVE IT, a porn star..that's it!!!!!
underwatch

Ticonderoga, NY

#43 Feb 28, 2013
underwatch wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard Chattie blocked that on him
Excuse me, what is so mean about this statement. I had over heard it @ the Pub this past fall. If you would just sit back have a few beers and listen to what is going on around you, you would know also. Sounds like he still is paying on the property, and rules were set in place maybe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have some house hold items for sale 56 min Destiny Wood 1
ambulance abuse 4 hr She is strange 70
building safe? 5 hr FYI 44
Samantha a 15 hr Laughing 62
Medicaid Taxi Cab Companies 16 hr Destiny Wood 30
People abusing pills 16 hr Destiny Wood 12
News Are black visitors really welcome in the Adiron... 22 hr BIG JOHN 15

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages