Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

whatever wrote:
Pebbles is not closing
'You don't say!'

This was probably started by the same troll started the Lowes is reopening thread.
river girl

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

1 suggestion for peebles would be better advertising for the store. There is no outside lights, there is no store sign at the road and the windows with brown paper on them appear as if the store is continuingly closed. Its very deceiving as it always looks closed.
customer service

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

river girl wrote:
1 suggestion for peebles would be better advertising for the store. There is no outside lights, there is no store sign at the road and the windows with brown paper on them appear as if the store is continuingly closed. Its very deceiving as it always looks closed.
The worst problem they have is the cluster in the front of the store with employees. I have been in there several times and all the help are centered in the little desk area and talking about things that are NOT store related. They are to busy laughing and joking to even ask if you are looking for anything or can they help you find anything. The store is surley doomed with that bunch working there. The clothing is not that stylish and is mostly polyester.Lack of management seems to be the problem.
ABC

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

river girl wrote:
The windows with brown paper are not a part of Peebles. They are for the vacant space next door. The only windows Peebles has are the ones directly surrounding the door. The sign above the door was lit last time I was over in that direction at night and I think they do have a sign on the post out by the road in front of Rite-Aid.
wow

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

They r moving in to lowes they just got a federal GRANT. From what i hear they r trying to lease the building.
DR NASTY ASS

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

they r leaving.This town can't keep nothing here,the town supervisior isnt smart enough to try n keep a good store in this pos town what about the food co op that was comimg, i hear they backed out also. i heard that the one n only town sup screwed up that deal. The Ti so called govt doesn't know how to do shit for this town.i just she would turn in her papers n walk she sucks..
wow

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

wow
Really

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

wow wrote:
They r moving in to lowes they just got a federal GRANT. From what i hear they r trying to lease the building.
Lying troll.
concerned

Mineville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

customer service wrote:
<quoted text> The worst problem they have is the cluster in the front of the store with employees. I have been in there several times and all the help are centered in the little desk area and talking about things that are NOT store related. They are to busy laughing and joking to even ask if you are looking for anything or can they help you find anything. The store is surley doomed with that bunch working there. The clothing is not that stylish and is mostly polyester.Lack of management seems to be the problem.
ya dont say....??????
Over priced

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

I went there to shop....too expensive!
Tonyetta

Ticonderoga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Pebbles clothing is really good clothing and worth what they ask for it. It is no more expensive than BonTons, or Macy's. They have great sales at Pebbles which brings the price down considerably. If people don't want to look halfway decent, and prefer old sweats and Mickey Mouse shirts, this is not the store for you. Shop where yo want, but your comments are not necessary. If you don't like a store just don't go there...I don't shop at a lot of stores in the area because they do not have what I want or need, but I would not knock them, as other people do have a need for the products they carry. e.g. Agway, Tractor Store..
I hope they are not going out of business, but they should make the store at least look like it is open. It can be deceiving at times.
concerned

Mineville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Tonyetta wrote:
Pebbles clothing is really good clothing and worth what they ask for it. It is no more expensive than BonTons, or Macy's. They have great sales at Pebbles which brings the price down considerably. If people don't want to look halfway decent, and prefer old sweats and Mickey Mouse shirts, this is not the store for you. Shop where yo want, but your comments are not necessary. If you don't like a store just don't go there...I don't shop at a lot of stores in the area because they do not have what I want or need, but I would not knock them, as other people do have a need for the products they carry. e.g. Agway, Tractor Store..
I hope they are not going out of business, but they should make the store at least look like it is open. It can be deceiving at times.
couldnt have said it better myself! clearance sale really good..some people just dont want to get out of their pjs to shower or anything... you summed it up..well said..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Ticonderoga Forum right now

Search the Ticonderoga Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FEMA camps!!?!?!?!?!?!?!! (Aug '13) 21 hr DIDJAKNOWVERN 30
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 23 hr College Professor 6,391
ticoneroga has no class!!! Tue know a girl 7
catherine C Tue know a girl 2
for sale Tue for sale 3
Arrested Brian Schlogl for Coercion 2nd (A-Mis... (Jun '12) Mon DBB 31
Mill hiring Sun bullcrap 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ticonderoga Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000