First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Of course

Ticonderoga, NY

#22 Jun 11, 2013
Been There wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone dumb enough to get a tattoo deserves whatever they catch. Imagine how that tattoo will look when you get to be 60 or 70 years old and your skin is all wrinkled and stretched, ooh god. disgusting.....
I'm going to look like I had a fun ride, you're going to look like you've led a terribly boring life. It's my skin and quite frankly, I'd prefer you didn't map out my skin suit anyways. What are ya, a creep, tryin' to stare at my wrinkles? Jeez, peepers to yourself!

On a side note, the chances of you catching something from a licensed shop are in the negatives, everything's clean and part of having a tattooing license is also having experience with blood-bourn pathogens, knowing how to keep things sterile, how to use an autoclave, etc etc.

Bigotry is what's truly disgusting. Ignorance is a disease, I hope they find a cure for you soon, god bless!
Pissed

Ticonderoga, NY

#23 Jun 12, 2013
You people seriously need to get a life! You know nothing about this family and their shop! No one has caught hep c from them and they follow every single law pertaining to their business because it means so much to them. And another thing, their work doesnt suck, you havent seen some of the awesome shit they have done and need to just shut your fuckin mouths! Grow up and stop talkin shit about people
house of pizza

Montpelier, VT

#24 Jun 12, 2013
Pissed wrote:
You people seriously need to get a life! You know nothing about this family and their shop! No one has caught hep c from them and they follow every single law pertaining to their business because it means so much to them. And another thing, their work doesnt suck, you havent seen some of the awesome shit they have done and need to just shut your fuckin mouths! Grow up and stop talkin shit about people
Notice he said some of there work lol it's all shit infected at that lol
robert carr jr

Mineville, NY

#25 Jun 12, 2013
I see no one else uses a real name on this site.well screw em,i had a tattoo done in February with 2 of my friends,everything was new and clean.people were friendly and I love my new ink so do my friends who went.i am planning a return trip when I have the extra money.so all you haters who have never even been in the place why don't you grow up and leave people alone.this site is nothing but a bunch of scared pussies who hide behind fake names while they talk shit about decent people.emerald ink did fine by me and every one else I know who went.so know ill let the pussies get back to their anonymous rants.
halfwit

Ticonderoga, NY

#26 Jun 12, 2013
No one's being a 'pussy' here, you dolt. It's the fact that people on here are downright cruel, protecting your identity is crucial. At least now, we all know who you are and that you are, in fact, a dolt. By the way, I've been in the shop a few times, I know people who've had work done by them, who are planning COVER UPS because it's so terrible. Their color fades awfully quickly, no matter what color you get, it'll be grey soon enough and not only, their lines are wonky as all hell. They have no concept of 'even lining' at ALL. So, why don't you watch the assumptions. You literally have NO proof to go on, so how can you say none of us have been in there if you don't even know who we are? Intelligence. It escapes you.
failtrollisfail

Ticonderoga, NY

#28 Jun 12, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/robert.carrjr/photos

by the looks of your "tattoo's" I can understand why your defending them...LOL
robert carr jr wrote:
I see no one else uses a real name on this site.well screw em,i had a tattoo done in February with 2 of my friends,everything was new and clean.people were friendly and I love my new ink so do my friends who went.i am planning a return trip when I have the extra money.so all you haters who have never even been in the place why don't you grow up and leave people alone.this site is nothing but a bunch of scared pussies who hide behind fake names while they talk shit about decent people.emerald ink did fine by me and every one else I know who went.so know ill let the pussies get back to their anonymous rants.
really

Plattsburgh, NY

#29 Jun 13, 2013
I had a tattoo done by them several years ago and so did one of my friends...I do not have any disease and the tat is beautiful they did an amazing job and I will be going there in the future to get a tat in memory of my brother get a life
halfwit

Ticonderoga, NY

#30 Jun 13, 2013
Only tools say 'tat'. By the way, if you're out of Plattsburgh, why not visit one of the wonderful artists up there? Andrew Stortz right out of body art tattoo does breath taking work. Remember, you get what you pay for..
comfortable in my skin

Troy, NY

#31 Jun 13, 2013
Been There wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone dumb enough to get a tattoo deserves whatever they catch. Imagine how that tattoo will look when you get to be 60 or 70 years old and your skin is all wrinkled and stretched, ooh god. disgusting.....
51 and my tattoo's still look awesome! Why? Because I take care of them and myself, I respect my body and my art.
MRP

Crown Point, NY

#32 Jun 13, 2013
Ok seriously if everyone on here will stop with the f**king drama the tattoo shop ppl are licensed and very healthy ppl if u think thry are not then u havent been in to emerald inks tattoo shop if u got hep c then u probly got if some where else cuz ive gotten two tattoos there in a months time period and i got nothing bad from them so everyone that putting them down cuz u have nothing better to do with ur spare f**cking time then get off ur computer get off ur ass and do something more perductive with ur life like get a job or get out and actually enjoy ur life other then trying to distroy others lives which as u can see u aiint gonna do cuz they know the truth bout them self!!!
Have a good night!!!!
get real

Albany, NY

#34 Jun 14, 2013
halfwit wrote:
Learn to spell and grow a brain stem thicker than a damn noodle, would you? I can hardly read half of what you just typed.
Let's add some insult to that burn.
people*, people*, you*, they*, you*, haven't*, you*, you*, because*, I've*, And I have gotten nothing bad from them*, because*, your*, your*, your*, productive*, your*, your*, than*, destroy*, you*, you*, ain't*, because*, about*, themselves*.
By the way, I have a job and multiple beautiful tattoos that were done in Plattsburgh, by skilled, beautiful, breath taking artists, who have worked years to acquire the skill and the licenses needed to make my skin perfect, colorful and not only, but vibrant, non-faded and even.
No they do not have licenses. Once again, the daughter has been tattooing since she was 16. You legally have to be 18 to acquire a tattooing license in the state of New York. No, you do not NEED one to tattoo in this state, but once again, legality aside, why would you WANT someone who hasn't taken the time to get a license to tattoo your skin? That's careless and honestly, disrespectful. Respect your body, respect your skin, shell out the cash and get something perfect by someone with a license.
Jesus Christ, does no one have any common sense around here? I'm surrounded by morons! Just another reason I hate this area, half of you can't even spell, let alone come up with a legitimate argument.
Please feel free to continue to go to Plattsburgh for your ink. I will continue to go to Emerald Ink because I am very happy with the work I have had done there. I also have been to other shops out of town and was not impressed with what I saw there. If you don't like their work then don't go there, but getting on the internet and running them down like you are leads one to believe that your problem with them is personal. You clearly have an issue with the owner and his daughter and instead of acting like an adult and taking it to them you chose to hide behind a computer and spread lies about their shop. I feel bad for you being such a weak person, weak of mind and of character. I think its time for you to move on, you are not going to get the intended response here.
halfwit

Ticonderoga, NY

#35 Jun 14, 2013
I'm not trying to stop anyone from going there, you're completely right, it's your skin. If you enjoy their work, please, continue to go there, of course! I'm just trying to get the point across that they are. not. licensed. That's all. The point continues to be argued by halfwits saying they DO have licenses when they do not. You should be educated about your artist. That's all.
chinkart

Mineville, NY

#36 Jun 14, 2013
best place around here for tattoos is Julio's House Of Tats, free hepatitis with every tat!

CPS

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#37 Jul 2, 2013
Emerald inks aren't really in to their work because i know a person that is a friend of mines son and he got a tattoo worked on there a while ago and i saw him just today and it still hasn't been finished and he said he's not worried about it cuz their like family to him even though he's had problems with them out side of the tattoo shop but still if they wanted to keep their customers n have a good reputation then they should be more aware of the work they do so ppl don't have to wait months at a time to have their tattoos finished and yes i may get yelled at my friend for posting this but i don't wanna see him for get bout it and them for get about it and charge him for more cash yet he claims they wont but i told him you cant ever trust anyone
told you

Ticonderoga, NY

#38 Jul 6, 2013
Heard today through a friend that works at the hospital that there are currently six people checked in with a flesh eating disease from Burgey's shop. It's called necrotizing fasciitis and I hate to say it, but I tried to warn people. You should not be tattooed by someone with no pathogens training, no idea how to be sterile and no license. Just because the floor is mopped and the windows are shiny doesn't mean it's sterile. I don't give a damn if you legally need one or not, clearly if you're not intelligent enough to obtain a tattooing license, you shouldn't tattoo. Has no one else noticed that the shop is always closed now? They know what they did and so does every one else. They've had NO business. At this point, we can only hope that the shop goes under.
omg

Troy, NY

#39 Jul 6, 2013
Wow you have entirely to much time on your hands. The shop is sterile, gloves are worn needles are opened in front of you, ink is discarded when finished. The table is cleaned with a solution of bleach and water and all equipment is sterilized. You are fabricating information. No one in Ticonderoga has been hospitalized with any type of flesh eating disease and if someone at the hospital told you that they are a liar and violating federal hippa laws. I'm guessing that you either own a shop and your work is terrible so you have to trash the competition in hopes of gaining business or you have a personal issue with the owner of the shop. In either case you are coming off looking small minded and desperate. Its about time you move on no one is interested in your bs any longer.
told you wrote:
Heard today through a friend that works at the hospital that there are currently six people checked in with a flesh eating disease from Burgey's shop. It's called necrotizing fasciitis and I hate to say it, but I tried to warn people. You should not be tattooed by someone with no pathogens training, no idea how to be sterile and no license. Just because the floor is mopped and the windows are shiny doesn't mean it's sterile. I don't give a damn if you legally need one or not, clearly if you're not intelligent enough to obtain a tattooing license, you shouldn't tattoo. Has no one else noticed that the shop is always closed now? They know what they did and so does every one else. They've had NO business. At this point, we can only hope that the shop goes under.
told you

Ticonderoga, NY

#40 Jul 6, 2013
Small minded? Actually, I'm coming off intelligent to anyone who has had real work done by a real artist or who has ANY actual knowledge of body art at all. I'm just offended that this little pimple of a shop is in my home town. It's saddening. I know what I heard. Once again, they haven't been open in WEEKS. Obvious sign is obvious. Terrible tattooing is terrible. Nothing you've said has sank in at all, because you are wrong. I am not an artist. I have no problems with the owners, I don't even know them. I'm running solely on the fact that they're all a bunch of hack jobs and all my friends with work from there HATE their pieces or have been terribly disappointed and let down. Not to mention the hep c that came out of there just a month ago. Sorry, not sorry.:)
told you

Ticonderoga, NY

#41 Jul 6, 2013
Oh and it's only violating hippa if it's true. Boy, you just get more and more intelligent.
Par for the course

Crown Point, NY

#42 Jul 6, 2013
Someone said someone at Ti Pie was Hep c positive now this place is being accused of spreading Hep c. If that was the case they would have them shut down by now.
Please

Mineville, NY

#43 Jul 6, 2013
Not defending any tattoo shop but if people are violating the HIPPA laws I hope the investigators that follow the garbage on this site will begin an investigation.People's opinions are not FACTS but violating HIPPA laws should not be taken lightly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Time 41 min Steve 7
County Election 4 hr Etown 1
Essex County "Judge" Richard Meyers , "Honest "... (Jun '08) 6 hr WHO is gay 344
Grandma of a senior 6 hr Typical dumb Am... 31
Ti PD Building 21 hr Our Money Wasted 8
Wagon Wheel Restaurant is not a place to order ... 22 hr Registration Nation 6
Dr. Retard 23 hr kelly 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages