BEAUTICIAN

Schoharie, NY

#1 Sep 12, 2010
Anyone know how Theresa and John are doing, heard they had a terrible accident at the lookout in Hague, was told John is in critical condition and Theresa is all messed up on one side. Please if anyone knows anything i sure would appreciate it,Thanks
bubba

Cobleskill, NY

#2 Sep 12, 2010
BEAUTICIAN wrote:
Anyone know how Theresa and John are doing, heard they had a terrible accident at the lookout in Hague, was told John is in critical condition and Theresa is all messed up on one side. Please if anyone knows anything i sure would appreciate it,Thanks
MYOB
the truth

Warrensburg, NY

#3 Sep 12, 2010
Yes,John is not doing good at all,he had a blood clot in his brain and they had to go and remove it they took out half of his brain and he is in a coma.Not sure if he is going to make it.Theresa has a broken wrist and a shattered arm is what is being told....

bubba
21 min ago BEAUTICIAN wrote:
MYOB
bubba, k do yo not have friends?or do you just like to have enemies all ur life.these people were seriously injured by a motorcycle hitting them and leaving.That is real nice of them
the truth

Warrensburg, NY

#4 Sep 12, 2010
to hit a motorcycle and leave them there after they are fighting for their lives.Grow up Bubba
omg

Cobleskill, NY

#6 Sep 12, 2010
is this theresa howard
Rick Quigley

Cobleskill, NY

#7 Sep 12, 2010
not the time or place to do this thank if u have concernc please pick up the phone and call me or my dad we will be gllad to give u the info u what please no more post a bout our family at this time thank u Rick
so sorry

Cobleskill, NY

#8 Sep 13, 2010
Terrible thing to happen
lazyday

Cobleskill, NY

#9 Sep 13, 2010
praying for this family... she is a good friend, so sad!
Who

Schoharie, NY

#10 Sep 13, 2010
Who was in the accident?
omg

Lake George, NY

#11 Sep 13, 2010
John and Theresa Zerbe... I hope they are both okay.
stop

Lake George, NY

#12 Sep 14, 2010
Stop the postings. The family has asked to stop the postings, this is not fair to put people up here and you know no matter the circumstances something bad always comes out. You want to know then call the families. Have some respect, someday it maybe you!
Sam Quinn

Lake George, NY

#13 Sep 14, 2010
Asking people on Topix to stop posting is pretty much like pouring gasoline on a fire to put it out.
kaity zerbe

Pittsfield, MA

#14 Sep 14, 2010
the truth wrote:
Yes,John is not doing good at all,he had a blood clot in his brain and they had to go and remove it they took out half of his brain and he is in a coma.Not sure if he is going to make it.Theresa has a broken wrist and a shattered arm is what is being told....
bubba
21 min ago BEAUTICIAN wrote:
MYOB
bubba, k do yo not have friends?or do you just like to have enemies all ur life.these people were seriously injured by a motorcycle hitting them and leaving.That is real nice of them
okay people listen this is john and tereasa's daughter this is a fxckin lie right above this... you want the truth ask us and fxckin stop all the fxckin staies becuase it doent help anything so if you wanna run yer fxckin mouth you really need to fxckin stop....thanks kaity zerbe
Sorry

United States

#15 Sep 14, 2010
Who wrote:
Who was in the accident?
Plattsburgh Press:::
ALBANY A Mineville man was in serious condition Tuesday at Albany Medical Center following a motorcycle accident over the weekend in Hague.

John G. Zerbe of 9 Pilfershire Road was riding a 2007 Honda motorcycle south on Route 9N near Tongue Mountain Range at about 2:49 p.m. Saturday when he approached a sharp right-hand curve, Loudonville-based State Police said Tuesday.

Police said the 48-year-old was unable to negotiate the bend and lost control of the motorcycle about 100 feet north of Spring Hill Lane in what is the hamlet of Silver Bay.

Zerbe and his wife, 44-year-old Tereasa Zerbe, were both ejected from the motorcycle as it slid toward the west shoulder of the road, police said.

The motorcycle struck a rock wall lining the road. When a patrol arrived, the Zerbes were found lying in the road, which is also known as Lake Shore Drive.

Mr. Zerbe suffered severe head trauma and was initially taken to Glens Falls Hospital. From there, he was transported by helicopter to Albany Medical Center, where police said he was in critical condition Saturday following the accident. His status had been upgraded to serious by Tuesday afternoon.

Mrs. Zerbe suffered a shoulder injury and was also taken to Glens Falls Hospital, where she was treated and released.

The roadway was not wet at the time, police said, and weather was not believed to be a factor in the crash.

They said the investigation into the accident was complete. No tickets were issued.
nice mouth

Cobleskill, NY

#16 Sep 14, 2010
kaity zerbe wrote:
<quoted text>
okay people listen this is john and tereasa's daughter this is a fxckin lie right above this... you want the truth ask us and fxckin stop all the fxckin staies becuase it doent help anything so if you wanna run yer fxckin mouth you really need to fxckin stop....thanks kaity zerbe
Great sentence structure and language. You should be so proud. Sorry about your parents. Hope they both recover.
go kaity

Lake George, NY

#17 Sep 14, 2010
kaity zerbe wrote:
<quoted text>
kaity i love you!!! let me know if you need anything and i hope your dad is okay hun!!!(c.k)
get a grip

Crown Point, NY

#18 Sep 15, 2010
Made your parents proud I bet, such language, time to grow up.
inappropriate

Peabody, MA

#19 Sep 15, 2010
kaity zerbe wrote:
<quoted text>
nice mouth
what

Lake George, NY

#20 Sep 15, 2010
kaity zerbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always run off at the mouth,what a dirty one at that.No one was going off on your parents,just wanting to make sure their o.k..
You need to grow up.I'd be so proud if I was your parent{not)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
slumlord 4 min Grateful 60
Thom nutsak 4 hr Drug vomits 4
Has anyone seen "Star" as of late? 13 hr Wzyman 2
Wal-Mart store Brand Pasta (May '08) Thu theytookourjobs 63
Thoughts on McDonalds Crew Thu Yes to Subway 15
Chevy BS Jul 20 Resident 1
Essex County "Judge" Richard Meyers , "Honest "... (Jun '08) Jul 19 concerned citizen 370

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages