First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kathy cole

Port Henry, NY

#42 Nov 11, 2013
HAY E-x- employee, just to let you know, that is her real name. you dont like it go f yourself, your just mad because you dont work for them enymore. we all know all about you . kellie is a nice person.
face it

Crown Point, NY

#43 Nov 12, 2013
No matter how you spell or what is said, Stewarts is the dirtiest, most unappealing place to enter. I never go there for any reason.
Haha

Ticonderoga, NY

#44 Nov 12, 2013
needles wrote:
<quoted text>what are u talking about?. You must be clueless like most all of them.clueless, useless, live off the system.take, take take.me, me, me.screw everyone else
No you are the completely clueless one in this situation. Vera the new manager of the ticonderoga stewarts, use to be the manager at walmart. Common knowledge. And if you have been in stewarts lately clearly she is the useless one. She should not be a manager of anything, she has no idea what she is doing. No gallons of whole or 2% milk last week, almost out of bread, makes customers wait 10 mins while she is with another employee talking, and just plain dumb.
Ex-employee

Plattsburgh, NY

#45 Nov 12, 2013
kathy cole wrote:
HAY E-x- employee, just to let you know, that is her real name. you dont like it go f yourself, your just mad because you dont work for them enymore. we all know all about you . kellie is a nice person.

You all know all about me? LMFAO
Have you worked for Kelly?
..... No.
Ex-employee

Plattsburgh, NY

#46 Nov 12, 2013
kathy cole wrote:

*Hey
*anymore
**kelly is a bitch**

Hahahahahahahahaha!!
yipyip

Schenectady, NY

#47 Nov 12, 2013
Happy and ex employee...I agree wit you
LMFAO

Bronx, NY

#48 Nov 17, 2013
She asked for a job from the manager at the Dollar General, but when the manager was applying for a job at Stewarts she said he would be worthless and not good enough!!! Funny how things change when the dollar general was sssooooo beneath Kelly Valentine, "the queen bee"

Such a twofaced bitch.
momma

Fayetteville, NY

#49 Nov 17, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
She asked for a job from the manager at the Dollar General, but when the manager was applying for a job at Stewarts she said he would be worthless and not good enough!!! Funny how things change when the dollar general was sssooooo beneath Kelly Valentine, "the queen bee"

Such a twofaced bitch.
It's called karma and no one has earned it more than her. She is by far one of the nastiest women I have ever met.
itsabouttime

Syracuse, NY

#50 Dec 1, 2013
I love karma.ba ha, ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slumlords in Ticonderoga 45 min Owner 10
Medicaid Taxi's in Ticonderoga 46 min Owner 20
Pam Carr (Nov '10) 2 hr Vicki 17
Working for police 2 hr A friend 24
Dentists 11 hr Elderly 4
Abercrombie Street Drama?! 11 hr concerned4relatives 1
apt buildings across from post office 11 hr Trash policing T... 75
More from around the web

Ticonderoga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE