First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mmm

Ticonderoga, NY

#21 Nov 18, 2013
My husband, his Co-Workers and I only went to Maplefields because of the cheaper gas. I never shopped inside, only to pay for my gas. It was nice to see gas low and to actually be able to fill my V6 for under $60.00. Now that the prices jacked back up I go elsewhere. I can go to Jays and have them pump my gas for me for cheaper. Crazy... If the gas was lowered back down, I would go back..
spec

Ticonderoga, NY

#22 Nov 19, 2013
Typical moron...the only reason u went there is cuz the gas was cheaper?.. So u flat out refused to patronize the store for anything else, regardless of the fact that the only reason the gas was cheaper was because they were building a customer base....and now u refuse to even get gas there cuz the price went up to the normal range...? Its people like u that we don't need.its people like u, the ones that always want something for nothing, that give us a bad name....jerk
spec

Ticonderoga, NY

#23 Nov 19, 2013
What an arrogant ass you are!!!.I'm sure you also went in to get free coffee.. Now that the promos are over, screw them???.you're entire post is screaming " I'm a demanding ignorant selfish moron"..its probably a good thing u don't go in there.it keeps the air quality better
fed up

Ticonderoga, NY

#24 Nov 19, 2013
Confused wrote:
Jay's is the only place that I will go. The kids he employs ae great. He gives them a chance when most people wont and they turn it great upstanding citizens. His mechanics are great and there is never any issue when I bring my car in. Got my tires from there and got the best price even after checking all the big tires stores in glens falls. Keep it local people. Jay open up in the 70s and he is still here. He could have shut down years ago and found an easier way to make a living. Just remember when you need him he will be there. Can Maplefields fix your car,give you a tow or even deliver car back to your house when your service is done ? I don't think so. Don't get me wrong Maplefields is a great addition to town but you also have to remember they don't provide all services that one needs.
You are not comparing apples to apples....Maplefields is not a service station, no reason they would tow your car or deliver it to you. The only thing they have in common is gas, if you want new tires or a brake job, sure go to Jay's. Maplefields is now the best place in town for the other quick things we need. Just wish they wouldn't have played the gas game with everyone....30 cent jump in less than 24 hours, that sucked!!
hello

Ticonderoga, NY

#25 Nov 19, 2013
fay larock is a bitch and thinks becaucse she went to food school she's all that she sucks as manager and the store manger is't any better he's a drunk and she's a stuiped bitch that can't even make a sandwich right so much for school! ha ha
voter

Ticonderoga, NY

#26 Nov 19, 2013
hello wrote:
fay larock is a bitch and thinks becaucse she went to food school she's all that she sucks as manager and the store manger is't any better he's a drunk and she's a stuiped bitch that can't even make a sandwich right so much for school! ha ha
And you can't even spell, so who's the stupid biotch
customer

Ticonderoga, NY

#27 Nov 19, 2013
Well the gas wars are on again. Each one trying to outdo the other. They can battle and we can save on gas; however, the prices of the crap they sell in their " convenience " stores is astronomical. Maplefields and all the other convenience stores sell overpriced junk and the food is full of fat and sugar. The only ones that thrive on this crap are lazy louts who are to lazy to shop sensibly and will use their food stamps to pay for this "food". Convenience is another word for LAZY.
Mmm

Ticonderoga, NY

#28 Nov 19, 2013
Sorry Spec, I am not a coffee drinker :-) If gas is back up to the 'Normal Range' then what does it matter if I continue to go there. Nothing makes them special. Just a new building that may or may not make it in this ghost town. I can go back to the multiple other gas stations in the area that may even be a penny less. I am also not a convenient store shopper. Candy, Soda, Bottled beverages- No thanks. Water from the tap is free and works for me. Random 'goods' that are more of an impulse buy than a necessity, I would rather not. So yeah, I guess I am wasting my breath going there when it seems the customers (such as you) that likely frequent there are just as arrogant as the last bunch who were in that location. Oh, and also I am not one to want something for nothing. How do you figure? Because unlike many people now who just go with the norm I am actually frugal with my hard -work- earned money? Because I prefer to spend my money on my family instead of crap that is a want and not a need. No I do not want something for nothing. I prefer something with meaning. It is called prioritizing and responsibilities. Try it sometime! xoxo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin st.andrews 3 hr Whatabout 1
Topics 10 hr alreadyinhell 9
Natasha 10 hr Shame Shame 1
useless police Tue Nancy Guttenberg 33
building inspecter Tue Doa 12
Lifted jeep Tue Justme 4
da Mar 26 Nancy Guttenberg 4

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance