soon to be parents
not surprised

Amherst, NH

#1 Aug 27, 2013
Why are there so many pregnant people around here??
Marion Hodges

Endicott, NY

#2 Aug 27, 2013
Because Welfare pays a bigger monthly check if you have a few rug rats.
Yes siree

San Diego, CA

#3 Aug 27, 2013
Now doesn't this system make a lot of sense?????

Such irresponsible people!
Marion Hodges wrote:
Because Welfare pays a bigger monthly check if you have a few rug rats.
funn

Ardsley, NY

#4 Aug 27, 2013
What does it matter to you??? I can afford mine. Thanks. I have a good job and own my house.
pregnant

Ballston Spa, NY

#5 Aug 28, 2013
I'm with funn. Not every women that is pregnant, in the area, is on public assistance.
pregnant

Boston, MA

#6 Aug 28, 2013
I'm having baby 4 and have no assistance! I'm married and working! But thanks for caring how many children I choose to have!
Noo

Burlington, VT

#7 Aug 28, 2013
But TOO many are! Ask any social worker. And, there is more to raising children than feeding them factory food, Chinese clothes and junk toys.

The best thing for children is a parent who can stay home more hours than at work, especially in their younger years.(Notice that I didn't say no work.) It's bad enough that once they're in school, the school nearly takes their lives over. No one wants a daycare (or school) to raise their children.
not surprised

United States

#8 Aug 31, 2013
Hey now Im not saying anything bad about good parents. You can afford them, take care of them, and not pawn them off on other people all the time then no Im not talking about you.. Im talking all the drug addicts, welfare rats, and dead beat parents. Moms or dads.
wilbur

Crown Point, NY

#9 Sep 1, 2013
the best thing is to stop breeding, no one wants to see a mini version of yourself..only arrogant people have kids because they want the world to see more of themselves
Ignorant

Ticonderoga, NY

#10 Sep 1, 2013
Perhaps, Some of you don't understand that some people had to go on welfare, because of the lack of jobs in ticonderoga, Not everyone can do what you can do. And guess what, a lot of people need special terms, and you are just so quick to jump on their backs, and accuse them of being lazy and no good.
special terms

Burlington, VT

#11 Sep 1, 2013
What does that mean?
But

San Diego, CA

#12 Sep 1, 2013
We all know that there are whole families who have been on the system for generations. Even in good economies.

Some so-called adults living with their parents past their 20s into their 30s and even 40s. Really? Come on. Get a job. Even a part-time job. Even if you have to get daycare. Be a decent, productive adult for God's sake.

Working Americans are sick to death of you people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wondering 1 hr Town facts 3
house on lord howe again 1 hr Blah 4
To fire &ems 7 hr owl 16
dont buy that TRASHY rav 4 from j burroughs online 8 hr rip off beware 11
Sheilana L 11 hr takedownpatg 7
slumlord 15 hr Neighbor 6
KristinaNolan 17 hr Know fact 5

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance