Terry j Carpenter
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DentedFender

Albany, NY

#1 Sep 19, 2010
I seriously can't stand this idiot.
sad

Bolton Landing, NY

#2 Sep 19, 2010
hahaa..i avoid his line at walmart..so I don't here about his booming career..
Shame

Cobleskill, NY

#3 Sep 19, 2010
sad wrote:
hahaa..i avoid his line at walmart..so I don't here about his booming career..
This site is just aweful...How many heart attacks can it produce in a week...?
what

Cobleskill, NY

#4 Sep 19, 2010
Topix didnt make anyone have a heart attack. A poor diet does!!
no name

United States

#5 Sep 20, 2010
for those who know terry know's that he is a talented singer and a song writer.s those who call him a idiot is one themselvs,an should keep there coments o themselves,and all this is,is a place to run people down......
DentedFender

Albany, NY

#6 Sep 20, 2010
He's a talented song writer? Where can i hear one of his songs, BESIDES on youtube, were he hasn't had a view in over a year, A whole 60 views, WOW so talented and known. Come to conclusion that he is a complete idiot and He sums up what Ticonderoga is, Fking DUMB.
bill burke

Latham, NY

#7 Sep 20, 2010
DentedFender wrote:
He's a talented song writer? Where can i hear one of his songs, BESIDES on youtube, were he hasn't had a view in over a year, A whole 60 views, WOW so talented and known. Come to conclusion that he is a complete idiot and He sums up what Ticonderoga is, Fking DUMB.
check out my myspace and i will show you some music........www.myspace.com/b illthethrillslivemusic........ ..Enjoy take care
actually

Troy, NY

#8 Sep 20, 2010
DentedFender wrote:
He's a talented song writer? Where can i hear one of his songs, BESIDES on youtube, were he hasn't had a view in over a year, A whole 60 views, WOW so talented and known. Come to conclusion that he is a complete idiot and He sums up what Ticonderoga is, Fking DUMB.
He's actually not half bad...

&fe ature=related
defense

Schoharie, NY

#9 Sep 20, 2010
I shall come to the defense of this young man. I believe he has worked at WalMart since it opened. I have been a customer for this period of time. Not related in any way to this person; but let me tell you I have always found him to be very polite and professional at WalMart Store here in Ticonderoga. He has worked in different jobs, always been very nice to me. I was not aware he was a song writer; but I wish him the best of luck. When I check out with him as cashier, only thing he has ever offered to me is a recipe once in awhile. He has never mentioned being a song writer.
Minerva

Albany, NY

#10 Sep 21, 2010
Well let me be the first to say my piece. Terry Carpenter is a condescending redneck who needs to leave. All he does is piss people off. He continuously acts like he's better than everyone, when in actuality, he's just a piece of shit. No one who works with him likes him and living in the same building as him is ridiculous. And a songwriter? Ha! I've heard him sing. I'd rather hear a cat get electrocuted.
Friend

Adams, MA

#11 Sep 21, 2010
I shall come to the defense of this young man. I believe he has worked at WalMart since it opened. I have been a customer for this period of time. Not related in any way to this person; but let me tell you I have always found him to be very polite and professional at WalMart Store here in Ticonderoga. He has worked in different jobs, always been very nice to me. I was not aware he was a song writer; but I wish him the best of luck. When I check out with him as cashier, only thing he has ever offered to me is a recipe once in awhile. He has never mentioned being a song writer.

Totally agree
Richard Cranium

Albany, NY

#12 Sep 21, 2010
Minerva wrote:
Well let me be the first to say my piece. Terry Carpenter is a condescending redneck who needs to leave. All he does is piss people off. He continuously acts like he's better than everyone, when in actuality, he's just a piece of shit. No one who works with him likes him and living in the same building as him is ridiculous. And a songwriter? Ha! I've heard him sing. I'd rather hear a cat get electrocuted.
Sounds like you have issues. Jealous because someone has a dream and a little ambition? If you want to be mad at someone because you're nobody, maybe you should talk to your mommy.

Since: Nov 08

Cobleskill, NY

#13 Sep 21, 2010
Terry is always very nice at Walmart.
I've never seen him in a bad mood behind the register.
I'd like to wish him good luck with his music as well.
Wouldn't it be wonderful for Ti to have a famous singer?
Good luck Terry
Richard Cranium

Albany, NY

#14 Sep 21, 2010
DentedFender wrote:
He's a talented song writer? Where can i hear one of his songs, BESIDES on youtube, were he hasn't had a view in over a year, A whole 60 views, WOW so talented and known. Come to conclusion that he is a complete idiot and He sums up what Ticonderoga is, Fking DUMB.
After reading this post, it's obvious you are the one that sums up your impression of Ticonderoga. You calling anyone an idiot is a joke. What talents, other than the ability to disengage your brain, do you possess?
SLUG

United States

#15 Sep 21, 2010
Is Gary Carpenter related to the local Carpenters?
Enjoy it

Crown Point, NY

#16 Sep 21, 2010
I do not know Terry well but he is my favorite cashier because he is always polite and quick for a little chat. Love him... Platonic of course as he is married. I listened to his music once and enjoyed it.. Bashers need to get a life and find a hobby they enjoy
NewFan

Schoharie, NY

#17 Sep 21, 2010
I just listened to his you-tube video. It was great. For someone who is trying to live his dream he is pretty good. I kind of was expecting something from the 1st episodes of American Idol to be honest...but it really was pretty good! Keep up the great work Terry and I hope your dreams come true!!
Nasty

Crown Point, NY

#18 Sep 21, 2010
You people are a piece of work ..... Leave this man alone . Let him be . You people !
cant stop laughing

Bolton Landing, NY

#19 Sep 21, 2010
terry is a joke. nothing but a lying, theifin' joke. i cannot even look at him without gigglin'. and when he starts talkin bout his so-called music career my rips start hurting from the laughter.
he has no career in music. ive heard him. he sounds like death rolled over. and anyone who likes his "music" is either a local drunkard or family of his.
listen to some real music people.
im all for local bands. personally i cant get enough of the heard.

dont be fooled by comedy. its not reality.
Kara

Bolton Landing, NY

#20 Sep 21, 2010
cant stop laughing wrote:
terry is a joke. nothing but a lying, theifin' joke. i cannot even look at him without gigglin'. and when he starts talkin bout his so-called music career my rips start hurting from the laughter.
he has no career in music. ive heard him. he sounds like death rolled over. and anyone who likes his "music" is either a local drunkard or family of his.
listen to some real music people.
im all for local bands. personally i cant get enough of the heard.
dont be fooled by comedy. its not reality.
Nice endorsement for The Heard! You are a mean spirited redneck! You don't have to bash him just because you don't like his music! I'd love to see you try to do it, but your obvious talent is flapping your chops! Guess what? We don't care what you have to say! HA HA Terry's music is great and the fact that he loves it makes it that much better. Way to go Terry, to hell with these crackheads bashing you. They'll get theirs in the end! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grinnell loses primary !! 4 hr ken 6
Cody Tieriele 15 hr PettyThief 20
Essex County "Judge" Richard Meyers , "Honest "... (Jun '08) Mon He is a douch bag 371
Lisa Crack Dealer Hunsdon Mon Stupid is as stup... 7
Ma n step dad Mon OMG 6
Shawn Johndrow Sun cry me a river 3
What is Ti topics (Jul '13) Sat Watchdog 17

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages