My Name Is Pills
Hello

Cobleskill, NY

#1 Jan 15, 2012
Hello, my name is PILLS - I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if you need me, I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich , I live with the poor, I live down the street or maybe next door. My power is awesome try me and you'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and i'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You'll do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you will commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother, you'll steal from your dad. When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you will forget your morals and how you were raised. I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways, I take kids from parents and parents from kids, I turn people from god and seperate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. you'll give up everything, your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When i'm finished with you , you'll be lucky to live. If you try me, be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body, I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares i'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know these are all gifts from me. But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine and we shall not part. You'll regret you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen, many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave. I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me, what will you do? Will you try me or not? It's all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell, Come take my hand, and I'LL LEAD YOU TO HELL.
TheDoctor

Winfield, KS

#2 Jan 15, 2012
“I am the Lorax.
I speak for the trees.
I speak for the trees,
for the trees have no tongues.”


“I meant no harm.
I most truly did not.
But I had to grow bigger.
So bigger I got.”


“UNLESS
someone like you
cares a whole awful lot,
nothing is going to get better.
It’s not.”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 15, 2012
How true it is, but I know some illegal pill activity is not just to get high.
I know a veteran that can not get pain medication or muscle relaxers prescribed by any doctor at the VA. He is in constant pain from shoulder and back injuries and can not sleep more than 2 hours without medication to cut the pain. Every now and then, he goes in search of medication from street sources and it isn't difficult to find. It isn't cheap either.$10 a pill seems to be the rate. Some will trade several pills for some weed or a few dollars gas money. What a sad country we have, that forces a veteran to get medications in this manner.
Cat in the hat

Cobleskill, NY

#4 Jan 16, 2012
TheDoctor wrote:
“I am the Lorax.
I speak for the trees.
I speak for the trees,
for the trees have no tongues.”
“I meant no harm.
I most truly did not.
But I had to grow bigger.
So bigger I got.”
“UNLESS
someone like you
cares a whole awful lot,
nothing is going to get better.
It’s not.”
"Dr. Suess"

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#5 Jan 16, 2012
And now explain to me AGAIN, why the gov't doesn't legalize pot??
hm

Cobleskill, NY

#6 Jan 16, 2012
tshadowknows06 wrote:
And now explain to me AGAIN, why the gov't doesn't legalize pot??
They can't figure out a way to do the taxes on it. Dealers figuring out sales taxes :)
youareanass

Lanham, MD

#7 Jan 17, 2012
9ballplayer wrote:
How true it is, but I know some illegal pill activity is not just to get high.
I know a veteran that can not get pain medication or muscle relaxers prescribed by any doctor at the VA. He is in constant pain from shoulder and back injuries and can not sleep more than 2 hours without medication to cut the pain. Every now and then, he goes in search of medication from street sources and it isn't difficult to find. It isn't cheap either.$10 a pill seems to be the rate. Some will trade several pills for some weed or a few dollars gas money. What a sad country we have, that forces a veteran to get medications in this manner.
i almost wanted to post that your buddy must be a murderer if he pops pills and drives, but I wont

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 17, 2012
youareanass wrote:
<quoted text>i almost wanted to post that your buddy must be a murderer if he pops pills and drives, but I wont
A legitimate concern. He drives from 5 minutes to 1/2 hour to get the pills, but he makes it all the way home before he takes any. He usually just takes one pill in hopes it will do the trick and help cut down on the suffering.
I visited him in early November and I was surprised to find out that 90% of that community was trading, selling and swapping their medications. I think my brother was the only one doing it because of pain. The rest were just looking to get high. People that take part in this kind of activity, sooner or later go to jail.
Pillbillies

Middlebury, VT

#9 Jan 17, 2012
Let's hope so...and do what we can to help law enforcement catch these scumbags!
9ballplayer wrote:
<quoted text>
People that take part in this kind of activity, sooner or later go to jail.
good

Crown Point, NY

#10 Jan 20, 2012
good for you
Val

Oneonta, AL

#11 Nov 12, 2012
This is awesome and so true!
DrNash

Endicott, NY

#12 Nov 12, 2012
Those addicted, surround themselves with friends that get medications every month. For most, there is no way out of their addiction.
friend of ILH

Ticonderoga, NY

#13 Nov 12, 2012
If you drink there is a test to tell if you are under the influence but pop the pills and smoke or snort the dope Drive freely there is no test. Just saying
Facts

Ticonderoga, NY

#14 Nov 14, 2012
friend of ILH wrote:
If you drink there is a test to tell if you are under the influence but pop the pills and smoke or snort the dope Drive freely there is no test. Just saying
try a blood test?? they can do a mouth swab easily and know what they have been on in the last 3 days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha a 1 hr Chris m 2
Pokemon Go? 3 hr Dudebroooooo 14
ticonderoga ,you guy's are blessed. (Jul '08) 7 hr Danny Boy 22
Died 9 hr Neighborhood 7
Bad milk from Walmart (Jun '11) 16 hr WALMART IS CHEAPER 75
not from here 16 hr amen 2
Men from this looser town need I say more Sun losertown mayor 15

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages