James Hayes death-ticonderoga/peru
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
I Freaking Know

Plattsburgh, NY

#64 Nov 18, 2013
OK WOW, you wrote that this was a murder, I am assuming you are saying DT was the killer, but you see you may have had friends in common with Jim (however i think you are lying about that i think you were closer to him then you have the guts to say) But AIDS was out common knowledge during that time and so was the idea of safe sex, i knew them both neither had a problem with hurting someone to get what they wanted so boo hoo hoo. Also you talk about god and forgiveness and his daughter and blah blah blah,Jim didnt believe in god, or anything not even compassion, kindness, or decency, unless pretending to feel one of those emotions would get him what he wanted. In other words he was evil, pure evil and i wouldnt even step near the ground he was burried at, and let me tell you something if he could have found a way (he tried several times) to kill me he would have, he infected several people i am not one of them but there are ones in Ti, also a woman named Cindi, and others, he beat children, he beat women, he stole in fact burgalarized friends stores, he lied, he cheated, and he always sang his own praises how smart he was how wonderful he was, i dont believe in hell if i did i would send the devil a letter to make him suffer more than anyone else. As for his children they didnt know him, they didnt suffer what other children in his life did, they showed up at the 11th hour so sorry but their so called greif is silly, they got a little bit of the best of their father (he could of been a good actor) and they got none of the worst so i dont care about their feelings, at all... I care about what their mothers' suffered considering he killed one beat the other.This was not a murder of Jim Hayes he was a killer and that is that. And i question who the heck you have been talking to cause other than his brother having some care for him his sisters were ashamed and disgusted by him his parents are dead so what family are you talking about?????? And I could care less what Dr. Nash says he is a coward hiding behind a name and a little too graphic but i agree with him that no tears should be shed for James Hayes. If someone asked me i would say who i was but anybody who knew JH can figure that out. And to miss religous in Crown P you are ignorant, and i dont like you!!!!!!!!
religious zealots

Anonymous Proxy

#65 Nov 21, 2013
There seems to be a lot of people who like to play the "forgiveness" card or the "negativity" card to deflect from the truth. It's called "sweep the truth under the carpet." And then, there's the guilt trip they will try to send you on. And the worst of all: the re-victimization.

Horrible, horrible people. Definitely NOT Christ-like.
I Freaking Know

Plattsburgh, NY

#66 Apr 9, 2014
religious zealots wrote:
There seems to be a lot of people who like to play the "forgiveness" card or the "negativity" card to deflect from the truth. It's called "sweep the truth under the carpet." And then, there's the guilt trip they will try to send you on. And the worst of all: the re-victimization.
Horrible, horrible people. Definitely NOT Christ-like.
If you are referring to me at all, shut up. Do not discuss or comment on something your life was not affected by. I am not a christian, I am not an atheist either, but i did not deserve, nor did the one's I love deserve the pain he inflicted on us, we did not deserve him in our lives, because he was pure evil. Don't speak what you do not know.
It was a HAYES

Latham, NY

#67 Apr 9, 2014
And it's gone. Thank God for his blessings.

The idiot from CP going on and on about forgiveness is just an idiot. Pay no attention. Trust me.

Right Ms. Barbarian?
I Freaking Know wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are referring to me at all, shut up. Do not discuss or comment on something your life was not affected by. I am not a christian, I am not an atheist either, but i did not deserve, nor did the one's I love deserve the pain he inflicted on us, we did not deserve him in our lives, because he was pure evil. Don't speak what you do not know.
Fort Ti Fuzz

Binghamton, NY

#68 Jun 26, 2014
Trombleys list wrote:
Just before he died of AIDS, Trombley left a list of people he had been "intimate" with.
Hayes was on that list.
If you even think that you may have had sex with someone who had sex with Hayes or Trombley. Get tested. It is a public heatlh issue!
Now you're talking peter-puffers. Lots of them around Ti. If they live to be 40, they have to start wearing diapers from being butt-stretched out.
what

Plattsburgh, NY

#69 Feb 11, 2015
Hayes wrote:
Was he a sex offender OR a registered sex offender? In other words, did he sexually abuse adutls and/or chldren? Was he ever investigated or convicted or sex crimes?
alot of people get away with stuff it does not make him a saint SH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
da 8 hr Nancy Guttenberg 4
Code Enforcement Nightmare 9 hr Bill Ball 27
Get Rid Of Kristy Sprauge as DA 15 hr Nancy Guttenberg 1
police are lasey 16 hr Nancy Guttenberg 10
useless police 16 hr Nancy Guttenberg 15
Cort already replaced old drug dealers with new... Sat Sick of it all 6
building inspecter Sat Lolz 10

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance