James Hayes death-ticonderoga/peru
Bye Bi

San Diego, CA

#44 Aug 7, 2012
IOW, He was bi-sexual. And, he was on the list.
Pain

Plattsburgh, NY

#45 Aug 7, 2012
He caused pain to me and people i love, but he did worse to others, at least he didnt give me an awful disease. Som people up here are being just plain rude, others are over sympathetic. He cause alot of pain, you have to understand that people are going to react to his death as relief. He caused more pain then the opposite, almost every life he touched he hurt them one way or another. Scream, Whine, say people shouldnt say this or that, i was a victim of his fist,I wasnt the only one, he was a miserale person who could not stand others to be happy, so he would attack so everyone was miserable, and he would repeat that pattern over and over. I know some people dont care, i know some think everyone he hurt should shut up, but you have no right to tell us that now that we have nothing to fear, that we cant speak our minds, dont you get it? We have been silent for so long, the flood gates are open now. We can speak now. Choose not to read it if you can handle the truth, but dont tell me or others that we have no right, we do!
Trombleys list

Middlebury, VT

#46 Aug 8, 2012
Just before he died of AIDS, Trombley left a list of people he had been "intimate" with.

Hayes was on that list.

If you even think that you may have had sex with someone who had sex with Hayes or Trombley. Get tested. It is a public heatlh issue!
Public Health Issue

San Diego, CA

#47 Aug 9, 2012
Didn't the state used to keep documentation on people (alive or deceased)infected STDs?
Trombleys list wrote:
Just before he died of AIDS, Trombley left a list of people he had been "intimate" with.
Hayes was on that list.
If you even think that you may have had sex with someone who had sex with Hayes or Trombley. Get tested. It is a public heatlh issue!
S_Elliott

Troutville, VA

#48 Nov 2, 2012
This was my father. I am his oldest daughter. I tried to get to know him, maybe too little too late. But how dare ANY of you pass judgement on someone. No one is perfect, myself included. I think it's sick that all you people have to do is talk smack on someone who can't even defend themselves because they are dead. I suggest taking a good long look in the mirror before you go behind a computer and become all billy bad ass and johnny fbi and talk crap about someone who you probably don't even know! And, I'm done!
chaz3

Plattsburgh, NY

#49 Nov 3, 2012
maybe so but people react to pain and the end of pain in their own ways, i dont think there was harm intended to any living person...
Human Rights

Burlington, VT

#50 Nov 3, 2012
It is person's right to tell their story. THEIR story. Period.
DrNash

Endicott, NY

#51 Nov 4, 2012
Those that drop their pants or to their knees for friends and strangers, deserve exactly what they get.
They seem to say "Oh, I'm just living my lifestyle." yea, one spreading disease. They have an unquenchable thirst for sperm.
Cemeterys around the country have plenty that have finally stopped spreading AIDS. Oh my gosh, lets build a quilt.
If you cared about them, you'd try to convince them to stop their self destructive behavior called gay.
I hope the deviants move to a muslim country. They know how to treat perverts.
ok wow

Crown Point, NY

#52 Nov 4, 2012
You are a very mean individual "DrNash". You read that post written by his daughter and you still chose to write such a hurtful post. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone", I am a Christian but I follow my bible. Kindness and compassion goes a long way. I believe you are most likely a person who is hurting to go off like that about someone's father. I will say a prayer for you, I hope today you are in a better mood and more compassionate.
DrNash

Endicott, NY

#53 Nov 4, 2012
We all have relatives...so what? That doesn't change anything at all.
If someone is a child molestor, we shouldn't say anything for fear of hurting his relative's feelings. Give me a break and get used to it, the world is not a goody-twoshoes place to be.
55 Million babies died at abortion clinics while people like you were too polite to say anything about it. That doesn't make them any less dead.
Ok Wow

Crown Point, NY

#54 Nov 4, 2012
We are not speaking of child molesting or abortion statics but of a murder. We all have opinions, I respect your as you are obviously, very intelligent. I am not a goodytooshoes and I don't mind given someone hell in person if I feel they are wrong. Unfortunately, on here many topics become bash fests.
If in fact, this is a gay related murder it is unforgivable in my opinion. I have a friend or two in common with this individual and I do know his kids are devastated as his the rest of his family. I just believe it is up to God to pass judgement. As I have not seen this things with my own eyes of which the other posts refer to. Which in my opinion that would being a false witness. I truly hope this family will heal with time and can be happy again.Have a good one, Dr. Nash.
Ok Wow

Crown Point, NY

#55 Nov 4, 2012
* is
abc

Coeymans, NY

#56 Nov 4, 2012
How is he "obviously very intelligent?" Don't give credit where it is not due.
A Right to Know

San Diego, CA

#57 Nov 4, 2012
Trombley absolutely did the right thing! He wanted the people who he had possibly infected to know the truth. And those people, should do the same for others. Especially since the are so many promiscuous people in town--straight, gay and bi-sexual and IV drug users.

And it's NOT just about HIV.
Hep C
Herpes
HPV

ALL incurable and easily transmitted.

If you had sex with this man, YOU SHOULD DO THE RIGHT THING AND TELL!!!
Ok Wow

Crown Point, NY

#58 Nov 4, 2012
You are so right ABC! Unfortunately, intelligence does not make someone a kind tolerant person. He is a arrogant as*hole, in my opinion. At least he articulates well. Opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one.
DrNash

Endicott, NY

#59 Nov 5, 2012
OK, everybody that had sex with the man, lets meet downtown by the Firehouse at 10AM. We're going to have a parade through town, so all the perverts can have some recognition. We're going to need a couple that can carry the outstreteched Rainbow banner and a few to be dressed in a Little Bo Peep costume. Transvestites and cross dressers will be active in the rear.(no pun intended)
Tell you what...when people show you no respect in life, don't look for them to honor you after you have died.
Did you ever see a 2 x 4 cross on the highway where a drunk was killed? Still just a drunk.
Ok Wow

Crown Point, NY

#60 Nov 5, 2012
You come across as very homophobic "Dr. Nash" that often can be because someone is closeted Gay person. U spend so much energy being mean and hateful, what an awful way to live. I will say a prayer to heal your negativity.
DrNash

Endicott, NY

#61 Nov 5, 2012
Because I don't agree with living like a horny hound dog, it can be called hate. That's what they teach little kids in school today. They call it tolderance and whoever disagrees, is called full of hate.
They fail to use the words of the dictonary that accurately describe what they're talking about...sodomy, perversion and sexual deviancy. Deviating from what? From normal to perverted. From normal to deviant sex acts. They should be ashamed of themselves. Their parents are ashamed of them, but they won't say it for fear of hurting little Strawberry's feelings.
Well i did know him and

Plattsburgh, NY

#62 Dec 14, 2012
S_Elliott wrote:
This was my father. I am his oldest daughter. I tried to get to know him, maybe too little too late. But how dare ANY of you pass judgement on someone. No one is perfect, myself included. I think it's sick that all you people have to do is talk smack on someone who can't even defend themselves because they are dead. I suggest taking a good long look in the mirror before you go behind a computer and become all billy bad ass and johnny fbi and talk crap about someone who you probably don't even know! And, I'm done!
Well I did know him and the only reason i wasnt infected is because i stopped him from putting me at risk. I couldnt stop him from beating me and others i loved though i couldnt stop him from throwing psycho fits every five seconds. I will judge i dont care you never bothered with him until a few years back. You judged you believed your mother on everything and on most of it she was right. He was a nightmare, if everyone was happy around him he would do anything to take it away including hitting throwing things lying stealing and so on. He never cared about anyone but himself and that is true, he was a selfish liar who would have infected me if he could have. And by the way did you ever inform the girlfriend that didnt know about him (P) I bet you did not... I dont feel sorry for you, you were spared the worst of him the rest of us including your mother were tortured by his existence. I am free of disease and of his presence in the world and i am glad i am safe those i love are safe, and atonement has come...
you just dont know

Plattsburgh, NY

#63 Jan 15, 2013
S_Elliott wrote:
You have no clue to the real person you are defending, no clue...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trailer park brawl 3 hr Christian 13
Shane Sayword 3 hr Seriously 11
Cody Tieriele 3 hr Idiot 25
Fort Ti 16 hr Go Figger 17
Rite Aide (Dec '16) 17 hr H1n1s 31
slumlord 18 hr H1n1s 10
Lisa hunsdon Wed Piggie 58

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance