First Prev
of 4
Next Last
phil

Plattsburgh, NY

#1 Aug 1, 2012
Well yesterday a monster left this world, and now he cannot hurt another child, woman, creature, or person, today is a good day
old friend

Ticonderoga, NY

#2 Aug 1, 2012
phil wrote:
Well yesterday a monster left this world, and now he cannot hurt another child, woman, creature, or person, today is a good day
ur a dumb ?uck ?hil
who

Troy, NY

#3 Aug 1, 2012
Who is James Hayes?
Trombley

Burlington, VT

#4 Aug 1, 2012
An old friend of Trombley's. Who died years ago.
friend

Crown Point, NY

#5 Aug 2, 2012
will b e missed godspeed my childhood friend! from ticonderoga
Respect

Ticonderoga, NY

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Show some respect. This is someone's brother and father ... and they are grieving his recent loss now.
phil

Plattsburgh, NY

#7 Aug 2, 2012
he never even was cared about by his immediate family not counting his daughters,and you could blame S & S. And it was the 31 of july 2012 duh! And oldfriend you dont know my friend and what he did to them and their family and u didnt know the real him and if all u can do is swear then shut up! Trombley died years ago Hayes died Tuesday!!!!!! Save yourname calling, and Billy T ifthat is you go to you know where!
phil

Plattsburgh, NY

#8 Aug 2, 2012
July 31, 2012
James T. Hayes

Press-Republican

JAMES T. HAYES, 50, of Ticonderoga and more recently of Peru, died Sunday, July 29, 2012 at CVPH Medical Center in Plattsburgh. He was born on June 3, 1962, the son of Thomas M. and Emmetta L.(Gonyea) Hayes. There will be no public calling hours or services. Arrangements are in the care of the Hamilton Funeral Home, 294 Mannix Road, Peru.
phil

Plattsburgh, NY

#9 Aug 2, 2012
his siblings were smart enough to write him off long ago. the two girls sorry your sd too bd he never botered ti you were in our late twenties and to everyone else you didnt really know him at all
phil

Plattsburgh, NY

#10 Aug 2, 2012
And one more thing, welcome to the US where we have something called freedom of speech!
Trombley

San Diego, CA

#11 Aug 2, 2012
The same Trombley of the famous "deathbed confession?"
phil

Plattsburgh, NY

#12 Aug 2, 2012
d. trombley
phil

Plattsburgh, NY

#13 Aug 2, 2012
whoever marked me as clueless is stupid beleive me i know what i am talking about. So go to _ _ _ _.
old friend

Ticonderoga, NY

#14 Aug 2, 2012
ur a dumb phil get a job a life stay away from the pipe ,who the hell is d t and what happen to him let it all out if u no
phil

Plattsburgh, NY

#15 Aug 2, 2012
i didnt say everything old friend, because names and so on are a violation of privacy, but if someone tortured women and children, lied, cheated, stole (even from friends) and was an all around miserable waste of flesh then i will say that. Yes i do know and if you dont you must be a friend from thirty years ago who was not that close, if you dont even know the real reason he is dead! And Old Friend get an education, dirt bag!Who are you big stuff, bet you dont say so! I bet Gloversville is not even where you live.
AIDS

Burlington, VT

#16 Aug 2, 2012
Trombley died of AIDS. Didn't he?
phil

Plattsburgh, NY

#17 Aug 2, 2012
who wrote:
Who is James Hayes?
A terrible abusive person who got what they deserved on the 31st is now in the embers of hell!
Why

Ticonderoga, NY

#18 Aug 2, 2012
Can't help you with any of the rest of it...but if you see Gloversville or Johnstown the folks are in Ti... it's something to do with Time Warner's cable internet.
phil

Plattsburgh, NY

#19 Aug 2, 2012
well nobody needs to know anything else, the world is a better place and i was exercising my right to be happy that my friend no longer has to live in fear now, and if that bothers someone tough, he was not close with his family, he barely got to know his two girls, and he did everything short of sexual abuse to my friends family, they were threatened by guns by him, beat, stolen from, exiled from others, called names every single day, had things shot at them all the time, and alot more that is too awful to say, so its like this some lives are a loss when the end comes his was not, not to the people he hurt and there were many, many, people, so if i sound hateful and you dont get it, you didnt know the real him! I am not sorry for any of it, and certainly not for his death!
Complete Honesty

Ticonderoga, NY

#20 Aug 2, 2012
phil wrote:
well nobody needs to know anything else, the world is a better place and i was exercising my right to be happy that my friend no longer has to live in fear now, and if that bothers someone tough, he was not close with his family, he barely got to know his two girls, and he did everything short of sexual abuse to my friends family, they were threatened by guns by him, beat, stolen from, exiled from others, called names every single day, had things shot at them all the time, and alot more that is too awful to say, so its like this some lives are a loss when the end comes his was not, not to the people he hurt and there were many, many, people, so if i sound hateful and you dont get it, you didnt know the real him! I am not sorry for any of it, and certainly not for his death!
If you want to exercise your first amendment rights then post your full name, your age, and a way we all can get in touch with you so we can hear the complete story. At least one side, because the other guy cannot tell his side can he? And yes I am from Gloversville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sirens on streetroad 12:30 or so this morning 18 min concerned 7
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 19 hr Clifford Spencer 758
McDonald's and wal Mart selling posion 19 hr The truth 5
Local school teachers salaries (May '09) 20 hr LAura o 830
keort,someone saw you!!!!!!! 22 hr who 8
druggie thief Fri stay away 8
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Fri liberalP 6,443
ti pd Thu wigget 16
•••
•••

Ticonderoga Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ticonderoga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ticonderoga News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ticonderoga