wtf

Ticonderoga, NY

#1 Oct 31, 2013
Jeff Smith died today...rip, is this true
Happy Day 1

Ticonderoga, NY

#2 Nov 1, 2013
I cannot imagine why you didn't find out if this person was alive or not before writing here on topix for everyone to see.

How would you like it if a next of kin of yours was written about.

Some people have NO BRAINS!!!
You Dummy

Moriah, NY

#3 Nov 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
Jeff Smith died today...rip, is this true
How disrespectful! You should be punched hard.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 2, 2013
I recently had a post written about me on the Schroon lake forum. It said that I OD'd. I don't do illegal drugs and am quite alive. At first I found the post amusing that I am that important to write about. I was glad it was about me and not someone who may have hurt themselves because of it. There are many people who have mental illness and this post could've pushed them over the edge. Then I got angry. I thought what kid of sick, depraved person puts something like this on a public forum. People with no lives who get a kick out of hurting others and creating turmoil so they can sit back and watch. I have known Jeff since he was just a child and he struggled all his life. As a baby he had severe arthritis. So severe, the Shriners were there to help him. Stop judging and take care of your own issues. Because if you are on here bashing him, you DO have serious issues.
Ignorant

Ticonderoga, NY

#5 Nov 2, 2013
Hows about EVERYONE keep their mouth shut. Hes dead. Let him be. You people are so obsessed with what everyone else is doing, you're not even paying attention to your own life. Get a life and stay out of everyone else's!
Angel

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Nov 2, 2013
Thank you to Happy Day, Dummy, Ignorant and Sindy. Angel
Happy Day 1

Ticonderoga, NY

#7 Nov 2, 2013
I am s sorry for your loss. I didn't know him or his family, but I did NOT approve of the person who 1st wrote here on topix about his death, and then didn't know if it was true or not.

I feel that "TOPIX" should have removed that comment, but they didn't.

My prayers and thoughts are with You and Your Family.

Take Care and God Bless You All!!!

P.S. Don't pay any attention to some of these people who talk about everyone else, maybe they should take a look at themselves first!!!
Oh well

Mineville, NY

#8 Nov 3, 2013
Apparently the administrators of this forum have the same mentality.
Oh well

Mineville, NY

#9 Nov 3, 2013
Oh no, please don't ban me from this wonderful site.
hello

Ticonderoga, NY

#10 Nov 21, 2013
this site should be banded PERIOD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Really 5 hr really 1
Samantha a 8 hr Good to know 3
Dallas 10 hr OralGurl 1
Ashley 10 hr AnalBaby 3
Ti man charged with multiple sexual offenses (May '10) 15 hr just asking 185
Scumbags fighting on the Basketball courts (Apr '11) 15 hr You are cluless 36
Put a smile on someone's face! 16 hr Greatfull 5

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance