First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jaimie russelll

Ticonderoga, NY

#44 Feb 1, 2013
I'm the rat and proud of it, i sell my suboxone and have crack dealers from schenectady sell out of my apartment with my children there.
we know who you are skank

Ticonderoga, NY

#45 Feb 1, 2013
jaimie russell is the hoe and tries to ruin other peoples families because she let drugs ruin hers. now, she's an informant and continues to sell herself and her suboxone! bahahaha
NOT True

Lake Geneva, WI

#46 Feb 2, 2013
A little passive-aggressive, are we??

No one here has "blamed" the partner. However, living with--or even spending time with--a pot smoking, dope dealing alcoholic doesn't make for a great chance at healing from the disease of addiciton.

As for judging people, what we should judge is behavior AND history of behavior, repeat offenses. Jail time for assault and shooting out of a car window?!(Which is a good way to accidentally kill someone, btw.)

We judge the behavior a person's friends and family that a person chooses to spend their time with--pill snorters, alcohol abusers, dwi offenders, criminal "historians"--B& E, stealing, etc.--marijuana growers with intent to sell (in the *same* house where children live), juvenille deliquent school attendees, school dropouts, repeat CPS invesigations, deaths and jail time from high-speed car chases--running from the police--registered sex offenders, on and on and on and on.

Are any ONE of these behaviors the kind that we would wish that those we care about would stay AWAY from? Of course! Addiction or no addiction.
local wrote:
Chances are her recovery would be better without those who think they are so much better than everyone else.There are many addicts who can not spend any time with those who can not keep their judgements of others to themselves.Do yourself a favor and stop blaming the partner and his family and accept that the problem is the addiction.If you really want to help,offer unbiased support for a clean life.
local

Mineville, NY

#47 Feb 2, 2013
So clueless,so bent on blaming the partner and his family ,that you can not see that the blame lies with your addict.It is her fault for allowing herself to be in any situation that is not in her best interest.Chances are neither one of you would be in her best interest either as you can not keep your judgements of her or her choices to yourselves.You both sound like enablers as well as you think she plays no part of her own recovery other than staying away from the family you do not like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water Out on Lake George Ave? 11/24/14 8 hr Sweet Tooth 12883 2
drug dealers n buyers in ticonderoga Tue Snitch 2
weed sales Tue Snitch 2
Amatos Mon Skip the owner 2
Sonny Gooch (Jan '11) Nov 24 Hugh 5
boobob Nov 24 boobob Car wash 2
Ticonderogas. Drug Problem Nov 23 concerned 31
Ticonderoga Dating
Find my Match

Ticonderoga People Search