who got busted??? 1-30-13
Truth

Mineville, NY

#21 Jan 31, 2013
father wrote:
<quoted text> what are you talking about? you wait untill your kids are hooked on drugs,that this scum poisons our townes with and ruins their life and yours with it see if you still support them! as far as the rats, we should pay these rats for good info like they do in the city!!! clean up our streets and save the kids
Don't waste your time telling Christina anything like this, because everyone knows she'll be the one supplying her children and all their friends with crack just like her good old dad always has for her and her siblings.
FFA

Mineville, NY

#22 Jan 31, 2013
You know nothing. Her baby-dady tries to keep her out of the drugs, he's not an addict. She makes her choice. She will do her time. Yes she is beautiful and smart, but can't seem to say no to her bad habits. She must learn self control before she is lost.
Easy to Figure wrote:
Everyones has always talked about how bright S.L. is, or was. And talented.
Is she sooo drugged up all the time that she can't see what is RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER??? Dump the trashy addict boyfriends, friends and family, and get your life on track! They are far, far from any good for you, or use to you, and will only keep in in their gutter. Right until the day you die. Maybe literally!
This young woman is the poster child for "Pick better friends!"
<quoted text>
Probably her boyfriend

San Diego, CA

#23 Jan 31, 2013
She got busted, but her boyfriend didn't??? Hmm Hmm Hmmm...
Easy to Figure wrote:
Everyones has always talked about how bright S.L. is, or was. And talented.
Is she sooo drugged up all the time that she can't see what is RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER??? Dump the trashy addict boyfriends, friends and family, and get your life on track! They are far, far from any good for you, or use to you, and will only keep in in their gutter. Right until the day you die. Maybe literally!
This young woman is the poster child for "Pick better friends!"
<quoted text>
LOL

Middlebury, VT

#24 Jan 31, 2013
Are you kidding me? He would sell his own grandmother to the devil if he thought it would get him something.

And isn't his own brother a known rat? Or is it the sister?
FFA wrote:
You know nothing. Her baby-dady tries to keep her out of the drugs, he's not an addict. She makes her choice. She will do her time. Yes she is beautiful and smart, but can't seem to say no to her bad habits. She must learn self control before she is lost.<quoted text>
Ignorant

Schenectady, NY

#25 Jan 31, 2013
Some people are so ignorant! People who receive TA are drug tested. They are sent to St Joes for an evaluation, not only that, but how can you say they are living off the system? Their rent is paid, but they are barely given enough money to survive on. Most people in this town can't find jobs, because lets face it there are no job opportunities here! So get off your high horse. Unless you've lived it you really have no idea what its like.
Are U kiddin me

Ticonderoga, NY

#26 Jan 31, 2013
I know so many people who do and sell prescription drugs I am ready to wear a wire an get them all. You drug addicts suck PERIOD END OF STORY
Holy Shat

Ticonderoga, NY

#27 Jan 31, 2013
FFA wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing. Her baby-dady tries to keep her out of the drugs, he's not an addict. She makes her choice. She will do her time. Yes she is beautiful and smart, but can't seem to say no to her bad habits. She must learn self control before she is lost.
You are freaking retarded. She is lost. And nobody gives a shit.
Holy Shat

Ticonderoga, NY

#28 Jan 31, 2013
Probably her boyfriend wrote:
<quoted text>She got busted, but her boyfriend didn't??? Hmm Hmm Hmmm...
Yup
NOT True

San Diego, CA

#29 Jan 31, 2013
There are plenty of people who care about her. But it is true that nobody cares whether her boyfriend lives or dies...that's how useful he is to the world.

She just needs to make better choices--starting with him, his family, his friends, and some of hers too. Her children deserve much better. SHE deserves better.
Holy Shat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are freaking retarded. She is lost. And nobody gives a shit.
FFA

Mineville, NY

#30 Feb 1, 2013
You think you know but you know nothing.
local

Mineville, NY

#31 Feb 1, 2013
NOT True wrote:
There are plenty of people who care about her. But it is true that nobody cares whether her boyfriend lives or dies...that's how useful he is to the world.
She just needs to make better choices--starting with him, his family, his friends, and some of hers too. Her children deserve much better. SHE deserves better.
<quoted text>
She needs to accept that SHE has a problem and that SHE needs help.The children deserve a better parent,SHE deserves a jail cell and some rehab.SHE and her enablers need to accept that her problems are HER issues and that they will not go away whether she gets rid of her current boyfriend or not.
BOYSENBERRY

South Burlington, VT

#33 Feb 1, 2013
Now Kristie Sprague needs to get a handle on Port Henry and Moriah.Its out of control.
ooooooooooooh

Crown Point, NY

#34 Feb 1, 2013
me so horny me love you long time
NOT True

San Diego, CA

#35 Feb 1, 2013
"People, places, things." Isn't that what they teach in A.A.? Or, so I've been told.

Unless the addict stays away from the wrong people, places and things, they will have a lot of trouble getting into recovery, or staying in recovery.

Her enablers are addicts and alcoholics, the type that will never recover because they aren't interested in a clean life, ever. They like their drug and alcohol addled lives--that's all they know; it's what they grew up with. And, what their parents grew up with, etc.

She's very young, has a mother who loves her comletely--not a junkie--along with plenty of other people who lead clean, sober lives. People who recognize her beauty, brains and talent and potential. And she needs to turn to them, allow them keep her in their circle, while she figures out "people, places, things." Her children need HER. Truthfully, she is the only real chance that they have. She needs to understand that most of all.

The people who are jealous of her--and there are many--need to move on and find someone else to feed on.
woody

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Feb 1, 2013
christina wrote:
the rats need to get what they deserve and they will! people need to stop narking because karma is a bitch!
Here is a simple idea: quit selling drugs and you won't get caught. As for people "narking" why the hell not? Expose the scum and rid the town of junkies and probelms
Greeny

Ticonderoga, NY

#37 Feb 1, 2013
NOT True wrote:
"People, places, things." Isn't that what they teach in A.A.? Or, so I've been told.
Unless the addict stays away from the wrong people, places and things, they will have a lot of trouble getting into recovery, or staying in recovery.
Her enablers are addicts and alcoholics, the type that will never recover because they aren't interested in a clean life, ever. They like their drug and alcohol addled lives--that's all they know; it's what they grew up with. And, what their parents grew up with, etc.
She's very young, has a mother who loves her comletely--not a junkie--along with plenty of other people who lead clean, sober lives. People who recognize her beauty, brains and talent and potential. And she needs to turn to them, allow them keep her in their circle, while she figures out "people, places, things." Her children need HER. Truthfully, she is the only real chance that they have. She needs to understand that most of all.
The people who are jealous of her--and there are many--need to move on and find someone else to feed on.
Yes I'm sure there are plenty of people jealous of her. Oh how I long the life of doing drugs and then spending time in jail. I'm jealous her name got in the paper, not mine. I want a mug shot I can call my own. Maybe next time, damn.
local

Mineville, NY

#38 Feb 1, 2013
Yes they do teach about people,places and things in A.A. and N.A..In Al-Anon they also teach the family and friends of addicts that they need to stop enabling the addiction by blaming anyone but the addict.Unfortunately most addicts have to hit rock bottom before they think about recovery.Hopefully some will accept their addiction and get help before they lose all that they do have including their children.Truthfully the last thing the children need is an addict who puts their addiction before the little ones.
What Is the Problem

South Burlington, VT

#39 Feb 1, 2013
It seems very clear that you have issues with this young woman, which perhaps you should talk to a profesional about. Look at yourself! You're on here nearly evey hour, checking to see if someone has responded to *your* responses.??

I don't think that anyone is defending her behavior. There *is* a difference between a person and that person's behavior.(Psychology 101)

There is no such thing as "rock bottom." That is a fallacy. Death is not "rock bottom," as you will still leave suffering behind.

As for Al-Anon, they teach what enabling is and what it isn't. Kicking someone to the curb is not an answer. Rehabilitation--clinics--rarel y helps people. People help people. People are either helpers or they are the type who like to tear others down. Little in between.

I have met this young woman, briefly, on a couple of occasions. One thing that struck me about her right away is that she is no phony--what you see is what you get. I personaly respect that in a person. She speaks openly about her history with addiction. She blames *no one* else. That is truly rare.(Oh, and she's *not* on Topix tearing other people down.)

No one can take away the fact that she is young, beautiful, smart and talented. She has a lot to offer her children, her family, the animals that she loves so much, and the world in general. We can't really say that much about everyone, now can we?

I personally offer her best wishes and prayers.
local wrote:
Yes they do teach about people,places and things in A.A. and N.A..In Al-Anon they also teach the family and friends of addicts that they need to stop enabling the addiction by blaming anyone but the addict.Unfortunately most addicts have to hit rock bottom before they think about recovery.Hopefully some will accept their addiction and get help before they lose all that they do have including their children.Truthfully the last thing the children need is an addict who puts their addiction before the little ones.
local

Mineville, NY

#40 Feb 1, 2013
I am not on here every hour as I work and sleep and maintain a home for my family.I do not know the woman being discussed here nor do I need to to understand the life of an addict or the life of family member of an addict.I have been there and I know that it took hitting rock bottom( or at least the farthest I wanted to go) before I accepted I needed to deal with my addiction with the help of other recovering members of A.A.I needed to put my recovery first and foremost before I had anything to offer to anyone.My looks and intelligence didn't stop me from the depths of hell my addiction led me to and they definitely didn't help with my recovery.It took living one day at a time,sometimes one minute to the next without resorting to old habits before it became easier.So you see I have nothing against this person,I do wish her the best but SHE and her enablers need to understand SHE needs to accept she has a problem and needs to work on her own recovery.
local

Mineville, NY

#42 Feb 1, 2013
Chances are her recovery would be better without those who think they are so much better than everyone else.There are many addicts who can not spend any time with those who can not keep their judgements of others to themselves.Do yourself a favor and stop blaming the partner and his family and accept that the problem is the addiction.If you really want to help,offer unbiased support for a clean life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wagon Wheel Restaurant is not a place to order ... 3 hr Roger Brown 1
Prostitution 8 hr rat sandwich 19
ticonderoga revitalization (Apr '12) 19 hr Source 16
Grandma of a senior Mon hard core football 24
Slumlords in Ticonderoga Aug 27 Information 24
News Community Dock Installed In Ticonderoga Aug 27 Dangerous 1
True Crime in the Adirondacks (Apr '08) Aug 26 Patricia Baker-Cr... 93
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages