who got busted??? 1-30-13

Posted in the Ticonderoga Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
popo

Ticonderoga, NY

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Heard a few people got popped? M.M. S.L..........
heres who

Troy, NY

#2 Jan 30, 2013
poop

Troy, NY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
So who are the rats ? Lets not just expose the dealers . The rats are just as filthy!
IT IS ABOUT TIME

San Diego, CA

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Good work to all authorities involved in this work!

But, don't stop now!!!
christina

Little Rock, AR

#5 Jan 30, 2013
the rats need to get what they deserve and they will! people need to stop narking because karma is a bitch!
CANDLE IN THE WIND

Ticonderoga, NY

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Lots more to come hopefully Prescription drug abuse is so out of hand in this town and surrounding areas. So if you think you won't get caught YOU will. maybe not tomorrow but it will come even a year later Be smart it is not worth it, your kids your life your freedom.
With Gods help

Port Henry, NY

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Pray for these people that have lost their way.

Use the time you would take typing insults to pray.

It will help you more then you think.

God Bless
Townie

Albany, NY

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Very sad for all involved.
bad

Ticonderoga, NY

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Too bad for the children of the 2 girls who have little babies! WTF
Easy to Figure

Burlington, VT

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Everyones has always talked about how bright S.L. is, or was. And talented.

Is she sooo drugged up all the time that she can't see what is RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER??? Dump the trashy addict boyfriends, friends and family, and get your life on track! They are far, far from any good for you, or use to you, and will only keep in in their gutter. Right until the day you die. Maybe literally!

This young woman is the poster child for "Pick better friends!"
poop wrote:
So who are the rats ? Lets not just expose the dealers . The rats are just as filthy!
you are not Alone

Ticonderoga, NY

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Easy to Figure wrote:
<quoted text>Everyones has always talked about how bright S.L. is, or was. And talented.

Is she sooo drugged up all the time that she can't see what is RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER??? Dump the trashy addict boyfriends, friends and family, and get your life on track! They are far, far from any good for you, or use to you, and will only keep in in their gutter. Right until the day you die. Maybe literally!

This young woman is the poster child for "Pick better friends!"
Ever.
Huh

San Diego, CA

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Meaning what?
you are not Alone wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever.
case worker

Ticonderoga, NY

#13 Jan 31, 2013
This is exactly why drug testing should be mandatory for Welfare recipients.
right

Latham, NY

#14 Jan 31, 2013
case worker wrote:
This is exactly why drug testing should be mandatory for Welfare recipients.
Welfare people should be tested for all DRUGS. This would cost money but would also save millons. Do Drugs your on your own if you repeat and repeat. The goverment has to stop handing out to anyone that don't HELP them self. Maybe it would be cheaper to take their children away. The more they have the more DRUG MONEY they have what a joke this all is. They sure as hell don't take care of their children.
amen

Latham, NY

#15 Jan 31, 2013
right wrote:
<quoted text> Welfare people should be tested for all DRUGS. This would cost money but would also save millons. Do Drugs your on your own if you repeat and repeat. The goverment has to stop handing out to anyone that don't HELP them self. Maybe it would be cheaper to take their children away. The more they have the more DRUG MONEY they have what a joke this all is. They sure as hell don't take care of their children.
Very true.
friends

Ticonderoga, NY

#16 Jan 31, 2013
all of my friends from Ti high are now into pills or Heroin. I miss them so much but for the past 2 years I have separated myself from them. I try to meet new friends and guess what. They ask me to do pills or where to get them. Damn can't call you again. "I don't do drugs" They look at me surprised as if everyone does pills. Some of the recent bust just add to my list of friends I've deleted from my life. What do these drugs do for you people? Make you feel good? I just don't understand it. And for everyone threatening those who told on you, good for them. They obviously are druggies as well but hey it's progress on fighting this issue at least in OUR area. I don't want any of you dealers to be careful, c'mon get sloppy and get yourselves busted. Even just twice and you'll be behind bars. With the rest of your buddies. You are all jokes. Get help. And that doesn't mean get off heroin and on Soboxen so you can sell the prescription. Get jobs to support your children. Pathetic.
father

Crown Point, NY

#17 Jan 31, 2013
christina wrote:
the rats need to get what they deserve and they will! people need to stop narking because karma is a bitch!
what are you talking about? you wait untill your kids are hooked on drugs,that this scum poisons our townes with and ruins their life and yours with it see if you still support them! as far as the rats, we should pay these rats for good info like they do in the city!!! clean up our streets and save the kids
Crazy

Kingston, OK

#18 Jan 31, 2013
S.L. has ababy thats just weeks old an had surgery o so sad M.M. has come along way has 2 babys so sad that youpast always comes to haunt you I pray that they heal an get trough this so sad all i can say no one person is better than any one else dont judge people till you walked in there shoes drugs make people do an think awful things but it is also a sickness that takes time to over come is what they did wrong yes but they were sick please pray
Ohhplease

Arkansas City, KS

#19 Jan 31, 2013
right wrote:
<quoted text> Welfare people should be tested for all DRUGS. This would cost money but would also save millions. Do Drugs your on your own if you repeat and repeat. The government has to stop handing out to anyone that don't HELP them self. Maybe it would be cheaper to take their children away. The more they have the more DRUG MONEY they have what a joke this all is. They sure as hell don't take care of their children.
The money they spend on a drug testing program will be offset in two ways. Lowering the number of people eligible to receive money while many of those kicked of the taxpayer teat will have no recourse but to actually find work which leads to paying taxes back into the system they would otherwise leech from.
Northern Pride

Plattsburgh, NY

#20 Jan 31, 2013
popo wrote:
Heard a few people got popped? M.M. S.L..........
Shannon Brown, Good place for her!I hear her father is in jail too,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carla Peters 8 hr HotForCarla 12
homosexuals 11 hr YouRang? 2
gay men that wear camo and tight jeans 11 hr HeyDinkheads 4
has anyone seen the hookers at the park lately 11 hr HeyDinkheads 9
Lisa hunsdon 13 hr PedalFucker 19
Why the bias? 13 hr Call for an upris... 3
Anthony Woods Crime 14 hr Walkitdropit 1

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance