First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Perspective

United States

#41 Feb 26, 2011
big daddy wrote:
who is she?
I think she is related to Jason Cole, wait I saw them making out couldn't be?
Dumb

Cobleskill, NY

#42 Feb 27, 2011
To anyone who thinks Nicki is a good person or good mother you are very wrong. She enjoys getting what she wants from a man then poof like that shes gone can you smell gold digger? Look at everything Donnie has ever done for her then accuse him of beating her i wouldn't give her the satisfaction of that. I know for a fact Donnie would never do that he is a wonderful person and look where he is in jail because of her. And then everyone saying she is a great mother she don't even have custody of her kids her grandmother does but what a great mother. Nicki is nothing but a drug seeking [email protected], and i hope when Donnie gets out of jail he will be smart and stay away from her shes nothing but trouble.
nicki cole

Cobleskill, NY

#43 Feb 28, 2011
thanks dumb nice to hear i have another fan and you are soo wrong why dont you tell me who you are and then we can meet and i can show you the pic of what donnie has done thank you! when he get out you should hook up with him may he will do the same to you
Perspective

United States

#44 Mar 1, 2011
If they get married she wouldn't have to change her name.
cw

Albany, NY

#47 Mar 12, 2011
Hot and very wer
This is a fake poster

Albany, NY

#48 Mar 24, 2011
megan drake wrote:
a person who dont need other people bashing her get a life and grow the f*ck up
Butt action?
wtf

Cobleskill, NY

#49 Mar 24, 2011
This is a fake poster wrote:
<quoted text>Butt action?
What does that mean????
TLC

Albany, NY

#50 Mar 29, 2011
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>What does that mean????
Does she or you do ass action?
TLC

Albany, NY

#51 Mar 29, 2011
TLC wrote:
<quoted text>Does she or you do ass action?
Need an interpreter? They r being asses get it?
sad

Troy, NY

#52 Nov 1, 2013
This is some funny shit.... tell me more.hahah
Perfect

Crown Point, NY

#53 Nov 12, 2013
Nicki you say perfect. HA. Stop partying. Stop having your gram raise your kids. If Roofers was still owned by the scum. You would be still there sleeping, snorting, acting like a Slut. Go spread your legs more whore. Oh getting your brothers wife to do what you do. That's right brother follows to find scum. Learns from the best.
Seriously

AOL

#54 Nov 12, 2013
You people that have nothing nice to say about this girl must all lead perfect lives, right? Are you near sainthood or something? If you put as much time & energy into minding your own business as much as you do hers, you might get somewhere in life. Noones perfect. We all do things we regret at some point in time. It's her life and her mistakes to make. From what I keep reading on this topix, I'd have to say that the majority of you are nothing more than ignorant hypocrites! Have a wonderful day as you pass judgement on someone else. Your day will come. It's called karma and I sure hope it takes a big bite out of your ass!!
Just Thinking

Mineville, NY

#55 Nov 12, 2013
Jolena wrote:
LMFAO i bet ur "fiancee'" is quite ashamed of u too, and thats why he keeps running to his exes!!! thanks megan, i totally agree, u know me it can be handled face to face. i have nothing to be ashamed of i live a nice life that is perfect in my eyes, great man awesome family and perfect kids! ahh i couldnt ask for anything more.
If all the above is true why the f--- are you mouthing off on here, grow up and get a life.
sad

Whitehall, NY

#56 Nov 12, 2013
Perfect wrote:
Nicki you say perfect. HA. Stop partying. Stop having your gram raise your kids. If Roofers was still owned by the scum. You would be still there sleeping, snorting, acting like a Slut. Go spread your legs more whore. Oh getting your brothers wife to do what you do. That's right brother follows to find scum. Learns from the best.
lovin it!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica carpenter has accused Chris Hanley of t... 30 min Eric 44
News Are black visitors really welcome in the Adiron... 1 hr Uss 22
Ti Football 3 hr Ti Fan 1
Samantha a 10 hr Public opinion 65
Home xxx or personal pics 13 hr lunk 10
ambulance abuse 18 hr Destiny Wood 74
building safe? 19 hr Nah 46

Ticonderoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance