who is she?
megan drake

North Adams, MA

#2 Jan 9, 2011
a person who dont need other people bashing her get a life and grow the f*ck up
omg

Cobleskill, NY

#3 Jan 9, 2011
seriously get a life all of u scums leave ppl alone, you all are so much better, really? ask yourselfs that when you are sitting here on a comp. running your mouths about other ppl, you all are losers.
ITS MEEEEEE

Watertown, NY

#4 Jan 9, 2011
she is my lover and yes her man knows we keep it close ;-)
Seriously

Howes Cave, NY

#5 Jan 9, 2011
well then she has 2 lover then wtf
ITS MEEEEEE

Watertown, NY

#6 Jan 9, 2011
i am also her mans lover we share, i share my lovers with them also... hehe

all it costs is a big mac!!!
Hey

Albany, NY

#7 Jan 10, 2011
i dont know about jason but i railed the crap out of his sister jolenna, not bad id do it again!she should move back or find me when she visits.
Jolena

Watertown, NY

#8 Jan 10, 2011
LMFAO
what

Albany, NY

#9 Jan 10, 2011
dont lie now u no u liked it to baby!
Jolena

Watertown, NY

#10 Jan 10, 2011
LMFAO....
it must have been great... i dont know anyone from troy and i dont think ive ever been there
wow

Albany, NY

#11 Jan 11, 2011
Jolena wrote:
LMFAO....
it must have been great... i dont know anyone from troy and i dont think ive ever been there
Hmmm so that must mean that you are living in Rome? you moron, I thought you were supposed to be some highly intelligent person? If so you would know that just because it says a town or city, doesn't mean they live there......DUH
Jolena

Watertown, NY

#12 Jan 11, 2011
actually i am in rome
yummy

Albany, NY

#13 Jan 11, 2011
Jolena wrote:
actually i am in rome
OOOOOOO you lie so good sweety just like a rug in all ways. Out your mouth on your back i liked you on you belly but ooooo do you lie
yummy

Albany, NY

#14 Jan 11, 2011
ITS MEEEEEE wrote:
i am also her mans lover we share, i share my lovers with them also... hehe
all it costs is a big mac!!!
ya know Lena baby I heard that about you and your brother o and I don't live in troy either I am up near the mineville area yummmmmy
Jolena

Watertown, NY

#15 Jan 11, 2011
well if you think you really know where i am you must be stalking me and i dont take lightly to that. also when i come back up to visit do you think i could bring my fioncee'? or are u too chicken shit? cuz im sure my hunny will have a little something for you

and im sorry but who is ITS MEEEE? as you see im not afraid to post my name.
Boo

Bolton Landing, NY

#16 Jan 11, 2011
Jolena wrote:
well if you think you really know where i am you must be stalking me and i dont take lightly to that. also when i come back up to visit do you think i could bring my fioncee'? or are u too chicken shit? cuz im sure my hunny will have a little something for you
and im sorry but who is ITS MEEEE? as you see im not afraid to post my name.
I WOULD BE ASHAME TO POST MY NAME "FIONCEE '" if I were you also, you ignorant bitch!!!!!!!! " fiancee" is how it is spelled!!!!!!!!!!
megan drake

North Adams, MA

#17 Jan 11, 2011
back the f*ck off her y don't u stop hiding behind a screen name and tell her ur real name so next time ur face 2 face u can tell her what u really think grow some balls or grow the f*ck up!!!!!
Jolena

Watertown, NY

#18 Jan 11, 2011
LMFAO i bet ur "fiancee'" is quite ashamed of u too, and thats why he keeps running to his exes!!! thanks megan, i totally agree, u know me it can be handled face to face. i have nothing to be ashamed of i live a nice life that is perfect in my eyes, great man awesome family and perfect kids! ahh i couldnt ask for anything more.
Kara W

Bolton Landing, NY

#19 Jan 12, 2011
Boo wrote:
<quoted text>I WOULD BE ASHAME TO POST MY NAME "FIONCEE '" if I were you also, you ignorant bitch!!!!!!!! " fiancee" is how it is spelled!!!!!!!!!!
You should go to class with them you uneducated hick! It's "Fiance". Next time you want to feel superior because of your so called education, try looking up the word in the dictionary before you post! Dip shit!
Boo

Bolton Landing, NY

#20 Jan 12, 2011
Kara W wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go to class with them you uneducated hick! It's "Fiance". Next time you want to feel superior because of your so called education, try looking up the word in the dictionary before you post! Dip shit!
You dumb bitch! It can be spelled both ways. And ther is an accent on top of the first "e" in both forms you dumb bitch!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ticonderoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Essex County "Judge" Richard Meyers , "Honest "... (Jun '08) 29 min Voter 340
Election Time 31 min Voter 1
Ti PD Building 55 min LOL 2
Prostitution 1 hr Common Tactic 23
Taxpayer Money and School Waste 1 hr Taxpayer 4
Sex Offenders Skirting Registration 11 hr Registration Nation 3
Wagon Wheel Restaurant is not a place to order ... 15 hr Yummy 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ticonderoga Mortgages