Fracking could accelerate global warming

Aug 12, 2013 Full story: New Scientist

The row over fracking for natural gas has hit the UK, with protests over plans in the village of Balcombe.

Full Story
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 12, 2013
There's no doubt. More emissions mean more global warming.
Jim

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Aug 12, 2013
I just farted. Damn. I am such a guilty human.
Name Witheld Boss

Sonoma, CA

#3 Aug 17, 2013
Everyone on the Science committe agrees that global warming will be made passe` as soon as taxation reflects actual use of public services; the poor demand more of police, fire, social services, medical services, free food, free rent, free education, libraries to go to and stink up the toilets, discounts hither and yon and then they hang around the parks eating our pets while we are commuting to work. The bosses, do not demand so bloody much and so should pay less. Once we deport all the bums and old fasrts who refuse to work and didnt save enough to retire and all the smarty pants non-christians and folks who talk funny we will be on the right track. 2016 will be the big proof once we have the rolls trimmed of those who shouldnt vote we will be back for the thousand year reign of GOD's word and NO FREE NOTHING, bums!
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#4 Aug 21, 2013
Frick, Frack, Fricky to the Frick Frock, Frick Frack a Frocking, don't stop a Frockin'...
marshall park closed uppp

Sonoma, CA

#5 Aug 27, 2013
Name Witheld Boss wrote:
Everyone on the Science committe agrees that global warming will be made passe` as soon as taxation reflects actual use of public services; the poor demand more of police, fire, social services, medical services, free food, free rent, free education, libraries to go to and stink up the toilets, discounts hither and yon and then they hang around the parks eating our pets while we are commuting to work. The bosses, do not demand so bloody much and so should pay less. Once we deport all the bums and old fasrts who refuse to work and didnt save enough to retire and all the smarty pants non-christians and folks who talk funny we will be on the right track. 2016 will be the big proof once we have the rolls trimmed of those who shouldnt vote we will be back for the thousand year reign of GOD's word and NO FREE NOTHING, bums!
this is right for those who think that way but not so for us all, the rest, more or less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiburon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Lugnutz The Holy One 19,591
Munchies' Hamburgers???? (Jun '13) Jan 25 danbot94589 12
Novato man gets 2 years in prison for 80-mph wreck (Mar '08) Jan 23 former TL 28
Annual Richmond exhibit provides showcase for b... Jan 17 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Richmond woman, 22, sentenced to 27 years to li... Jan 13 Joe tester 1
BREAKING: Actor-comedian Robin Williams Found&n... Oct '14 morning TEL AVIV 11
Robin Williams | 1951 - 2014 Aug '14 Big mike 9
Tiburon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tiburon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 am PST

NBC Sports 5:39AM
Raiders adding Sal Sunseri to defensive staff
NBC Sports 6:31 AM
Raiders hire Todd Downing as quarterbacks coach
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
NBC Sports10:39 AM
Alleghany County sheriff: No conflict of interest with deputy working for Steelers