Diet pills Bella vi
Josie

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 28, 2012
I lost 18 pounds in a month with this product. If anyone is interested in losing for the new year let ne know. Go add me on fb josepha Jimenez Flores. We also have diet pills for ppl with health issues :) I have a before and after pic.
Laura

Rio Grande City, TX

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Those don't work. :)
jay1

United States

#3 Apr 7, 2013
They suck waste of money
sweetheart

United States

#4 Apr 24, 2013
Bella vi pills do work I was in them and lost a lot of weight ans now I no a lot of people who are on them and have lost a lot also
been there done that

Dilley, TX

#5 Apr 24, 2013
sweetheart wrote:
Bella vi pills do work I was in them and lost a lot of weight ans now I no a lot of people who are on them and have lost a lot also
Say that to your heart in a couple of yrs. The long term after effects were not worth it.
great

United States

#6 Apr 27, 2013
been there done that wrote:
<quoted text>
Say that to your heart in a couple of yrs. The long term after effects were not worth it.
HEART says it's all natural. And like everything else you have to maintain a healthly life-style. You can't just take it and become a crouch potatoe.
Ang

United States

#7 Apr 30, 2013
Does anyone know anyone that sells them in TR or GW. I'm from out of town but in the area. Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Three Rivers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chad hines 1 hr Jami B 8
George West 3 hr Gene 3
Haterz 3 hr TheDubb 8
Stephanie (Jul '13) 6 hr igiveafuck 12
georgios pizza 8 hr Tfjorvjtdji 4
Who knows him 9 hr igiveafuck 5
Paul Flores (Mar '17) 10 hr igiveafuck 10

Three Rivers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance