Prosecutor: Police couldn't have prev...

Prosecutor: Police couldn't have prevented fatal crash

There are 2 comments on the Kalamazoo Gazette story from Nov 10, 2009, titled Prosecutor: Police couldn't have prevented fatal crash. In it, Kalamazoo Gazette reports that:

Police could not have done anything to prevent a car crash that took the life of a Three Rivers teenager after a police chase last week, St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kalamazoo Gazette.

disgusted in tr

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Nov 13, 2009
of course the prosecutor would say police couldnt have prevented this.....the police,the prosecutors,the judges, the whole bunch make me sick!!!
detroit girl

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Apr 25, 2010
Once again..if they didn't run from the Po Po they wouldn't get chased. Police officers protect and serve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Three Rivers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Share of bills Jul '16 Xjdmxkingx 1
Girlfriend doesn't want to help w/ household bills (Apr '13) May '16 RecoveringDoormat 13
News Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) May '16 mandi10 816
Lori O'Connor Apr '16 Privateiohio 1
News Haunted: Purgatory area in Constantine, Michiga... (Jul '08) Apr '16 confusedjoneskid 208
News Man Gets 30-60 Years In Prison For Sexual Assau... (Jan '16) Jan '16 7-17-32-34-59-(28) 1
Anna Saenz and Dustin Terry (Jan '16) Jan '16 truth 1

Three Rivers Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Three Rivers Mortgages