Bush: Former Army cook's crimes warrant execution

Police in Michigan have arrested a man who they say tried to steal posters and other items related to the new Batman movie from a cinema lobby while dressed up as the Joker. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Send him away

Inver Grove Heights, MN

#1 Jul 29, 2008
But why would this criminal be preserved?

The State must protect all people!

Retribution for his deeds! A warning to all!
Perfect

United States

#2 Jul 29, 2008
I am not a Bush supporter, but this might be his finest moment as president. How much would it suck to have your life depend on the president when he is from Texas. This was meant to be...
rlw

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jul 29, 2008
I'VE NEVER SERVED IN THE MILITARY. WHY IS THE MILITARY LAW PROCESS TAKING JUST AS LONG AS THE CIVILIAN? HE SHOULD'VE BEEN PUT TO DEATH A LONG TIME AGO. WHAT A DISGRACE TO THE MEN AND WOMEN IN UNIFORM THAT THIS MURDERER IS STILL ALIVE AND LIVING OFF THE GOVERNMENT.
george w bush

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jul 29, 2008
i am god!
CyBear

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jul 29, 2008
Why is this shred of debris still fouling our air?
CyBear

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jul 29, 2008
george w bush wrote:
i am god!
Howling moonbat alert!!!
hdog

Kearney, NE

#7 Jul 29, 2008
Bush is right, and the critics can all go where this puke is going.
JTY

Lincoln, NE

#8 Jul 29, 2008
This man raped two army privets and killed one of them (while in the service). Why was he not dragged to the field and shot on the spot?
Mark Twian

Saint Cloud, MN

#9 Jul 29, 2008
Lay off. Bush is only confirming what the court decided. There was nothing to be gained by letting the scum off the hook.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#10 Jul 29, 2008
Anybody, civilian or military, should be hanged if found guilty of murder. This monster should be hanged more than once. Way to go Pres. Bush.
Independent Voter

Longwood, FL

#11 Jul 29, 2008
I wonder if GWB sees the inconsistency in supporting the death penalty and not supporting abortion. I would guess not. He is clearly a non-thinker.
bugs

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Jul 29, 2008
king George snorted too much coke in has party years
bkstg1

Berea, OH

#13 Jul 29, 2008
This is just one more example of what is wrong with our system. A person should never sit on death row for 20 years and be a further burden on our society. ONE appeal - Then the finding of the sentance of the court should be carried out.

For those that say it's to expense to execute a person, I say your buying the wrong bullet.
Independent my arse

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Jul 29, 2008
To Independent Voter:
If you are unable to see the difference between aborting an innocent baby and putting to death a convicted murderer and rapist, I would suggest that it is you, and not President Bush, who is the non-thinker.
JTY

Lincoln, NE

#15 Jul 29, 2008
Independent Voter wrote:
I wonder if GWB sees the inconsistency in supporting the death penalty and not supporting abortion. I would guess not. He is clearly a non-thinker.
There are no inconsistencies with supporting the death penalty and not supporting abortion. The death penalty is punishment based on the actions of the criminal. Abortion is punishment of the child based on the actions of the parents.
Mee

Buffalo, MN

#17 Jul 29, 2008
I'm more amazed by the guy in the Hitler mustache leading him in handcuffs. I thought Hitler ruined that look for everyone but I guess I was wrong.
go W

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Jul 29, 2008
I am far from a fan of W but I'm happy to hear he upheld this decision. I don't understand at all why it has taken this long (and will continue to take longer yet and more of our tax dollars for his attorney to continue fighting) - I don't care if he's military - if he's raping and murdering people he's just an animal no matter WHAT uniform he's wearing.
MOlsen

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Jul 29, 2008
Ever wonder why Gitmo is not on US soil? Unlike the prisoners incarcerated in Gitmo, this dirtbag is at has a voice in the legal system. Those poor bastards arenít even being formally accused and tried.

GWB is a sneaky fox who loves to have it both ways.

98 days till heís gone.,,
Gndydncr

Fargo, ND

#20 Jul 29, 2008
MOlsen wrote:
Ever wonder why Gitmo is not on US soil? Unlike the prisoners incarcerated in Gitmo, this dirtbag is at has a voice in the legal system. Those poor bastards arenít even being formally accused and tried.
So, are you saying the prisoner should be set free?????????
MNNavy

Savage, MN

#21 Jul 29, 2008
MOlsen wrote:
Actually, Gitmo IS considered U.S. soil (as are all foreign military bases). However, as "foreign combatants", the prisoners held there don't have the rights that U.S. citizens have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Three Rivers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) Dec 13 tiger74 800
lost cat! Dec 6 teddyann8886 2
Haunted: Purgatory area in Constantine, Michiga... (Jul '08) Dec 2 LeRoy 195
To be moved Nov '14 Asap 1
New in town! Oct '14 Kentucky1982 1
Byler Electric, 440 Florence Rd. in Constantine Oct '14 Birdsall 1
Review: Vicksburg Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Sep '14 surliner 2
Three Rivers Dating
Find my Match

Three Rivers People Search