Nicole Guzman, 24, accused of 2006 ro...

Nicole Guzman, 24, accused of 2006 robbery

There are 3 comments on the Desert Sun story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Nicole Guzman, 24, accused of 2006 robbery. In it, Desert Sun reports that:

It's been more than two years since a robbery involving three female suspects occurred in Coachella, and authorities are again asking for the public's help in finding one of the suspects.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Desert Sun.

capuchin monkeys

Buea, Cameroon

#1 Sep 23, 2009
i have two baby faced capuchin monkeys i am really willing to give out for my landlord is pushing me against the wall and need advice.you can ocntact me at [email protected]
capuchin monkeys

Buea, Cameroon

#2 Sep 23, 2009
i have two baby faced capuchin monkeys i am really willing to give out for my landlord is pushing me against the wall and need advice.you can ocntact me at [email protected] and to know about our present situation.you can also get disired photos if willing
Capuchin monkey

Indio, CA

#3 Aug 11, 2012
Still have them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thousand Palms Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay Leno and David Thornton are dying of Syph Mon Truth 1
trump lies Sun Pasquali 3
I'm gay too Feb 18 Kinkyboy 4
Drugs on rise in Palm Springs (Sep '07) Feb 18 Lookin1234 32
Review: Coachella Valley Collection Service (Nov '14) Feb 14 MRS NUNEZ 4
Review: Rich's Painting (Jul '14) Jul '14 Spectacular job 1
Thousand Palms community meetings (Mar '14) Mar '14 TYBBlankenship17 1

Thousand Palms Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance