California: Immigration Laws Too Lien...

California: Immigration Laws Too Lienient On Non-Hispanics?

Posted in the Thousand Palms Forum

“"Anytime a married man sees a ”

Since: May 12

beautiful, he feels cheated"

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Do you think Border Patrol, INS, and Immigration officials are too lienient on non-Hispanic illegal immigrants? Do officials and law enforcement see the major challenges with Hispanic immigrants that they all but ignore immigration problems with illegal immigrants from other nationalities? What about refugees or individuals seeking to abuse the political asylum status or take that as an opportunity to infilltrate this country, and break our laws, and violate our Constitutional Rights?! Are we herding the many for sheer volume, and sacrificing our safety by ignorring the few? Are those "few" possibly more detrimental to our society than the many? Lets get some input on this. I, for one think we need to focus more on the smaller, war torn immigrants that are residing in this country illegally. I'm not talking about Middle-Easterners so much as Eastern Europe and beyond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thousand Palms Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plus Size clothes - Draper's & Damon's Jun 28 Tracy 2
Complaint CATHEDRAL CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT (Jan '08) Jun 26 Mr Jon Doe 49
News Statues Of Virgin Mary Beheaded, Jesus Christ D... Jun 26 inewsmaster 1
Touch Of Class Consignment (Cathedral City, Ca. Jun 25 Jgreen 7
need some ideas or direction Jun 23 deserthelp 1
Review: Inter-City Plumbing (Jun '09) Jun 23 Ron T 12
News Obama Sprints From Air Force One to Golf Links Jun 22 Fairy Dust 3
More from around the web

Thousand Palms People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE