3 Victims Still in Hospital After Tho...

3 Victims Still in Hospital After Thousand Oaks Crash

There are 1 comment on the NBC Los Angeles story from May 23, 2012, titled 3 Victims Still in Hospital After Thousand Oaks Crash. In it, NBC Los Angeles reports that:

Although she was able to push one of her children to safety, a mother and three other kids were injured in a car crash at a Thousand Oaks intersection.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Los Angeles.

Hetty Kallman

Agoura Hills, CA

#1 May 26, 2012
I almost killed a pedestrian at the same crossing. I was traveling West on Thousand Oaks Blvd., and this woman thought (rightly) that she had the right of way. I rightly did not see the lights and was totally unprepared for the cross-walk. I wanted to notify the city of Thousand Oaks at the time but time got away from me. When I heard of the accident today I wrote the City saying "Shame on you, Thousand Oaks". And also, shame on me for not taking the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thousand Oaks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News L.G.B.T. Asian-Americans share stories to educa... Wed Pope Ben Out To P... 8
31149 Via Colinas Unit 608 Westlake Village, Ca... Jul 24 Victhebroker 2
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Jul 22 Sadam loyalist 33
Use one word....drop one game (Aug '13) Jul 18 steve 640
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Agoura Hills (Sep '15) Jul 8 lainster 10
Collage (Jan '15) Jul 7 anonymous 100
News Ventura County family law courts seek public in... (May '06) Jun '16 LESLIEG79 59

Thousand Oaks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thousand Oaks Mortgages