Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201845 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Edgar

Spring, TX

#142106 May 22, 2012
thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look another pervert!
Who's the pervert here?

"thisGuy" is. Lol.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#142107 May 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is the foundational relationship of society. It is the SINGULAR birthplace of every single other relationship that exists!
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no it isn't. That's one of your most ridiculous claims yet.
<quoted text>
Nothing you have said yet is anything more than a silly hissy fit.

This response however peaked my curiosity.

Educate me if you can.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#142108 May 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is the foundational relationship of society. It is the SINGULAR birthplace of every single other relationship that exists!
You have the audacity to equate a sterile relationship to it. Do you understand how idiotic that is?
And you try to force your point with vulgar anger? How old are you?
<quoted text>
Was that a joke? Seems to me it was a poor attempt to avoid the reality of what I said. Smile.
<quoted text>
All? I guess if you dumb it down to two people, you might as well go all the way...
<quoted text>
No, I don't have to find "viable harm" just because you stamped your feet and said so.
YOU have to first qualify a relationship distinct in every possible way, except two people, to even begin.
<quoted text>
We aren't talking about a couple who for medical reasons is unable to have a child. We are talking about a couple who because of simple reality can never have children, aren't we?
The amazing thing is that you are trying to equate a sad and rare situation in marriage with a absolute law of nature. This alone not only undermines your name calling, but in FACT, identifies YOU as such.
<quoted text>
I don't consider myself, myself, myself a second class citizen. You are confusing a defect of nature (gays and I) with a defect of character (you).
Look up 'genetic chimera'. I am a triple. A hermaphrodite lesbian trapped in a straight man's body. Hence my name, KiMare'a.
You were saying?
What a fascinating delusion..........
The Lady Doctor

Vancouver, WA

#142109 May 22, 2012
Buttered pancakes wrote:
It's a guess but I'll bet my Pez collection some of your experiences came from Tijuana hookers.
LOL!!!
Some, but Frank gets most of his "action" from Rosy palm and her five sisters.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#142110 May 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the audacity to equate a sterile relationship to it. Do you understand how idiotic that is?
And you try to force your point with vulgar anger? How old are you?
<quoted text>
Was that a joke? Seems to me it was a poor attempt to avoid the reality of what I said. Smile.
<quoted text>
All? I guess if you dumb it down to two people, you might as well go all the way...
<quoted text>
No, I don't have to find "viable harm" just because you stamped your feet and said so.
YOU have to first qualify a relationship distinct in every possible way, except two people, to even begin.
<quoted text>
We aren't talking about a couple who for medical reasons is unable to have a child. We are talking about a couple who because of simple reality can never have children, aren't we?
The amazing thing is that you are trying to equate a sad and rare situation in marriage with a absolute law of nature. This alone not only undermines your name calling, but in FACT, identifies YOU as such.
<quoted text>
I don't consider myself, myself, myself a second class citizen. You are confusing a defect of nature (gays and I) with a defect of character (you).
Look up 'genetic chimera'. I am a triple. A hermaphrodite lesbian trapped in a straight man's body. Hence my name, KiMare'a.
You were saying?
Right.

Well Chief....you're stranger than a 3 eyed goldfish which hunts for water drinking bison in Yellowstone National Park...LOL!!!

You're so fucked up a TEAM of psychologists would have a have a tough go at determining where to start.

If your spin is that since gays cannot concieve between them therefore they not be married then I don't think you get the aspect of marriage because it's not just procreation nor does it need to include it.

As it is I've never been angry in here and trust me sunshine you're too small of a character to deliver it.

LOL!!!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#142111 May 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Nothing you have said yet is anything more than a silly hissy fit.
This response however peaked my curiosity.
Educate me if you can.
Brother (????),

...they cuold send you to six of the finest ivy league schools tuition free and I have no doubt the only thing you'd get out of it is knowledge where the drinking fountains were located at each insitution.

You're a goof buddy...LOL!!!!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#142112 May 22, 2012
The Lady Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do these low IQ hate mongers even bother to post here?
http://www.npr.org/2012/05/21/153213796/spitz...
Spitzer apologizes for FLAWED "reparative therapy" STUDY on Talk of the Nation.
They hold opinions gays are mentally imbalanced.

I've got good friends of mine who hold the same view, we just differ. My friends are not as caustic as these asses in here but they'd vote against gay marriage so you know we sometimes get in heated debates on this that and the other with the end not being based no logic on their part but emotion which they readily accept during the end of our arguments.
The Lady Doctor

Vancouver, WA

#142113 May 22, 2012
sociopathic Liberals wrote:
Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals in All 50 States, Says Gallup Poll
Self-identified conservatives outnumber self-identified liberals in all 50 states of the union, according to the Gallup Poll.
http://cnsnews.com/node/52602
Wasn't it a Gallup poll that showed 53% of American support same sex marriage?

Oh dear...looks like some of those self identified conservatives are not bible thumping idiots.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/117328/marriage.as...
Edgar

Spring, TX

#142114 May 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Why is it that you liberals ALWAYS revert to being so childish???
You know if you babies were to grow up just a little bit, we may just start to take you some what serious!!!
You liberals are very strange creatures indeed!!!
Under the creed of modern liberalism, the individual citizen is not called to maturity but is instead invited to begin a second childhood.
Point proven again!!!
You're right, if only we started hating an oppressed group of people...then we'd be GROWNUPS!

(P.S. YOU HAVE NO PROOF, JUST THE SAME SENTENCE TO REPEAT IN YOUR POSTS OVER AND OVER.)

Good god...I'm a kid and you're more childish than the most childish classmates I have!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#142115 May 22, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure they can......and again, you are entitled to believe what ya want.......but trust me......all woman are not the same and it still takes time to learn the special little details about them.
Honey, I don't have to trust you. You forget I know myself. And myself. And myself. Of course we are unique from each other.

But in fact, a incredibly small number of people know the differences between males and females as intimately as I do. However, you really know there is no comparing a SS couple with a hetro couple, don't you?
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#142116 May 22, 2012
<quoted text>
And your proof is??? Your opinion???
Err.....

...I'm not the one who made the claim..EINSTEIN.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#142117 May 22, 2012
The Lady Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
Some, but Frank gets most of his "action" from Rosy palm and her five sisters.
LOL!!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#142118 May 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I don't have to trust you. You forget I know myself. And myself. And myself. Of course we are unique from each other.
But in fact, a incredibly small number of people know the differences between males and females as intimately as I do. However, you really know there is no comparing a SS couple with a hetro couple, don't you?
Hey....

...who are we to question you. You're the center. The center of the universe.

Shit...I have no DOUBT God Himself calls you on the Batphone to work out His own problems.

See...I thought I knew the difference betyween men and women. Until I ran into you of course.

Now I'm enlightened.

LOL!!!

What a pompous goofball you are. Assuming you know more than the people who stand around you yet you never met them.

Well friend. You keep up the good fight and remain the point of knowledge to all us simpletons.
garbage in garbage out

Vancouver, WA

#142119 May 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Marriage is the foundational relationship of society. It is the SINGULAR birthplace of every single other relationship
Um...What planet do YOU live on? I ask because here on earth, over half of all marriages end in DIVORCE and MORE children are born out of wedlock that in...

So,it looks like your conclusion about the importance of marriage is based on bullshit.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#142120 May 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
?
Well Hermie,

Do you know just how many married couples never had kids?

Are you telling me their marriages are null and void because some nutjob calling himself 'KiMera' and a God damned forum said so??

Good luck on that one goof...LOL!!!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#142121 May 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Is anyone else thinking 'Sybil' here????
garbage in garbage out

Vancouver, WA

#142122 May 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
However, you really know there is no comparing a SS couple with a hetro couple, don't you?
You must be refering to the fact that SS couples don't have the alarmingly high divorce rates and the high incidents of domestic violence in heterosexual couples do?

Otherwise. I am sure you back up you OPINION with some FACTS? And by FACTS I don't mean that same old tiresome bullshit that your kind cuts and pastes from sites frequented by your hate mongering peers.
garbage in garbage out

Vancouver, WA

#142123 May 22, 2012
Dan wrote:
I thought I knew the difference between men and women. Until I ran into you of course.
Now I'm enlightened...

Dan, Last I checked the ones with the internal sex organs are the girls and the ones with their junk out front are the boys... Did something happen?
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#142124 May 22, 2012
Pretty simple shit.

Two adults are lucky enough to find each other then determine they each have a mutual sense of love, understanding, attraction and wish to commit.

Marriage.

Ding A Ling A Bang A Wang Lon.

How in the HELL can someone argue it given;

It's no one's business but the couple involved.

????????

Christ....I don't head over to my neighbor 3 doors down and advise him I don't like the flowers in his yard because I dislike daisies.

It's about the same damn thing.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#142125 May 22, 2012
garbage in garbage out wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan, Last I checked the ones with the internal sex organs are the girls and the ones with their junk out front are the boys... Did something happen?
Yeah.

Something happened.

And I'm still pissed.

God shorted me as a male.

The bastard. Took me until the age of SEVEN to determine which of the two between my ding a ling and my belly button was the one that squirted when I needed to go.

God BETTER have a first class ticket to heaven when the time comes because I paid the fare already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thousand Oaks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Collage (Jan '15) 5 hr anonymous 93
Use one word....drop one game (Aug '13) Tue Whiny1 624
News Another complaint filed against Erik Howell Apr 30 Wakenpismo 1
News 128 arrests during Coachella weekend 1; Disney ... Apr 26 Jane Ann 1
News 17th Annual YMCA National Day of Prayer Breakfa... Apr 26 Jane Ann 1
News Former football player gets six years in CA sta... Apr 26 Lucy Jane 1
News A 1997 Ford Ranger For Riding Fences Apr 26 Lucy Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thousand Oaks Mortgages