Review: American West Appliance Repair

Posted in the Thousand Oaks Forum

Steve

United States

#1 Oct 15, 2011
American West Appliance Repair was great! I am very pleased with the service and speed. Their repairman showed on time and my refrigerator was fixed right away. The rate was fair. I would use this company again. Steve, Thousand Oaks.
Erin

Buena Park, CA

#2 Dec 9, 2011
American West Appliance is 5 star company! Their technician was honest, competent and efficient. He likes his work and enjoys customer experience. I would highly recommend.
Joanna

Buena Park, CA

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Here is a vote for the honesty of these folks. The person I talked with on the phone was careful to listen and ask questions about the problem with my dryer. The repairman arrived promptly. He was honest, courteous and reasonable. I will be calling American West Appliance the next time one of our appliances goes down.
Efren

San Marino, CA

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Reliable, affordable and friendly service. Highly recommended.
Jackelin

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Apr 3, 2013
I have called them out twice for different appliances. Both times they were prompt and helpful. They sent mechanics out the same day at whatever time was convenient for me. Both repair men were knowledgeable and polite. Work was performed professionally and correctly. Rate was reasonable. Very satisfied.
Karen

South El Monte, CA

#6 Oct 4, 2013
Our GE refrigerator broke down after 5 years of service. So we went online in search of a repairman. American west Appliance came with many good reviews. We gave them a call. They were able to fix our fridge on the same day. The repair man was very nice and professional. He replaced main computer board. The price was reasonable. We could not be happier with their service.
Margaret

South El Monte, CA

#7 Feb 3, 2014
I have known American West Appliance Repair for over 10 years. Their repair men are reliable and very hard working. They really take care of their customers. They are knowledgeable and professional. They guarantee all of their work, but I have never needed them to come back and redo the job. Highly recommended! Margaret, Thousand Oaks, CA.
Linda

Placentia, CA

#8 Mar 26, 2014
American West Appliance Repair came right away to repair our refrigerator, work was done in great timely manner. The repair person was nice and knowledgeable of my appliance. He was very kind and honest man. We would use this company again. Linda, Thousand Oaks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thousand Oaks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Use one word....drop one game (Aug '13) 18 hr _Zoey_ 458
Collage 19 hr gab 37
Transgender Bruce Jenner will be lesbian after ... Wed Wondering 139
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Mar 3 thousand oaks 1
California 101s Baseball Club - Filling Roster ... Feb 25 CA101sYSO 1
Compound medication for Pain Management Feb 24 compoundia 1
Navy friend Feb 22 kcchief 1

Thousand Oaks News Video

Thousand Oaks Dating
Find my Match