Prophylactic Therapy Achieving Zero A...

Prophylactic Therapy Achieving Zero Annual Bleed Rates Gives...

There are 5 comments on the MediLexicon story from Feb 16, 2013, titled Prophylactic Therapy Achieving Zero Annual Bleed Rates Gives.... In it, MediLexicon reports that:

Children with hemophilia A achieving annual bleed rates of zero on prophylactic therapy have similar quality of life and physical health to the healthy population, according to a study reported at the 6th Annual Congress of the European Association for Hemophilia and Allied Disorders .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MediLexicon.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Human experimenting in polakia?- well holiday camps provided them with plenty of experience in WW2
Vishnu goel jagadhri

Mumbai, India

#2 Apr 30, 2013
I think prophylaxis is a good treatment but unaffordable by us in developing countries like India which imports all it needs from out side .The medicine factor viii is very costly and we totally depend on govt. resources.

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#3 Apr 30, 2013
India is the bigeggest importer of pharmaceutical production, what are you talking about?

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 May 1, 2013
Why does the above Russian kholkhoznik bother with this topic ?
IsnĀ“t it too complicated for Russians ?
Lauren

Iselin, NJ

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Hi all,

Thoughts go out to everyone on here struggling with HEM!!! I just posted a new thread for Hemophilia patients today, June 26th, 2013. Please check it out! I am trying to find HEM patients to talk to and get feedback on a new Hemophilia website coming out. I pasted the link to it below:

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/hemophilia/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thousand Oaks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Agoura Hills (Sep '15) Dec 1 Min 16
Collage (Jan '15) Dec 1 anonymous 103
how to catch your dad naked (Jan '12) Nov 27 Derek 6
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Nov '16 Details at Eleven 36
News Australian man charged with attempted murder af... Oct '16 guest 1
vote trump Oct '16 teamtrump 1
Thousand Oaks County Mugshots and Criminal Arre... Sep '16 Mickey 2

Thousand Oaks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thousand Oaks Mortgages