California socialite arrested with pot at airport | The Columbus Di...

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Lisette Lee has told authorities she's flown to Columbus with lots of baggage four times.
Comments
1 - 20 of 355 Comments Last updated Jul 8, 2013
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Turkey on Wheat

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Well I hope she is treated just like any other person that would do this. No special treatment. I don't care who she is. Throw the book at her and keep her behind bars. We don't need that kind of trash coming to Columbus.
hamburger pimp

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

That someone who lives in Beverly Hills would stay in Columbus FOR SEVERAL DAYS should have been an immediate tipoff that something was hinky.

I'll bet there are a lot of convicts up in Marysville that hope she does time on their cell block yum yum.
Wilbur

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Turkey on Wheat wrote:
Well I hope she is treated just like any other person that would do this. No special treatment. I don't care who she is. Throw the book at her and keep her behind bars. We don't need that kind of trash coming to Columbus.
Right, especially because we already have enough trash in this town.
Local News - I luv it

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

I luv tourism. Welcome to Columbus. The girl had enough sense to still have make up when she left jail. Viva LA!

Since: Feb 10

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Wow! She must either be totally clueless or be a shameless liar to give that story as her excuse for having 506 lbs of pot in her plane.
Bottle cap

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

There goes all of the reefer for this years Comfest. We will just have to drink beer.
get them

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

I hope they grabbed her assistants too. They could be in on it, or know something that would help the cops. Let's keep the pot off our streets!
Toe Jam

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Rumor has it that it was personal use.
Batter Up

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

This person kinda reminds me of someone you'd see in The Rocky Horror Picture Show. She kinda' looks like a gal in the picture, but then there are some manly qualities in there that make you wonder as well.
Mike

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

She definitely looks like the type that would be a good wife, mother, someone you could trust :)
timmy

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Guess you'll be modeling in the can? Have you a stage name yet? How about stupid!
Paul

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Got money, that says this weed will still make it to be smoked. Big windfall for the police.
Perv

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Shackles and handcuffs.......hummm.
oldman62

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Do you think she might be connected to the mob?...Several multi-million dollar businesses, eh? Well, how much is 500# of weed worth ? I'll bet it's strictly for "medicinal purposes" ;)
PC on the TEE

North Webster, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Maybe she is practicing California medicine.Do you need a license for that???

“God doesn't like ugly!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Baby girl was coming from Cali...Makes me wonder...the agents in Columbus need to really get on the job. Columbus is known for selling pot.....heavy....makes me wonder...CD gives us more on this story

Since: Sep 09

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

In this day and age, flying a private gulfstream jet with 14 large suitcases packed with gonja -- and expecting no one to "bat an eyelash" at you - pun intended, is S-T-U-P-I-D.

Uncle Jed, Jethro, Granny, and Ellie May went from rednecks and white trash to Beverly Hills. This woman is about to go in the total opposite direction.

Good.
Shame Shame

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Ok..."who is she again"? LOL

“God doesn't like ugly!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Turkey on Wheat wrote:
I agree with you , but for some reason I can almost bet her money and status will get her off....and she will be doing it in another state/city soon
Julie D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

get them wrote:
I hope they grabbed her assistants too. They could be in on it, or know something that would help the cops. Let's keep the pot off our streets!
True because they could send someone else since they don't have this woman to do the job now. I don't understand why they have to have pot around this world. It should only be used for medical, it is a drug people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Village Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westlake Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••