Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
188,901 - 188,920 of 200,357 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>If you are, that's a heck of a make up job.
Thanks for believing it...Why would I
Portray him.There is no reason.
Lance Reventlow

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Bull Wonk Jeez wrote:
How do,
The next presidendt has spoke for 40 hours and when Crooze said what people say he said, namely that gays and lebsians is causing the country to become nazzi and are running out of patience for them what are not holey americans and what dont accept christ then they got to get out and to do this what is right is gone to take us not spending one more dime on health care for them what is retired or wont work and sending them checks for being old is a waste as it happens anyway. God is my witness that i got to believe him and the TEAPARTY is furever and that is that, god bless us all except them what is not like us as they is different and so is wrong and we got to stop them in they tracks.
U R clearly a twit. A moderately annoying type of teaparty twott that reeks intolerance, menthols and MD 20/20. Christian? One wonders. Do you reside her in Petaluma, or are you part of the travelling circus roustie group of miscreants? I am sure you vote.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, I dont happen to be gay. It wont affect me at all.
You're not happy?
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot, but I will try anyway. When the gay cult has its demands met by adding unisex bathrooms in public schools there will be a cost to the tax payer and it won't stop there, after that experiment it will go out into the general public. School will be forced to add gay cult culture in the class room, that has been discussed, Gays will begin suing churches that refuse to marry a gay couple, that has begun. Does any of this make any sense yet to you? of course not you are an idiot. When companies have to change documents to include the "Odd Couple" that cost will trickle down to the taxpayer as well. I'm know none of this makes any sense to you, but once again that is because you are an idiot. Your entire cult will never understand these facts, but that is par for the course. You are a selfish bunch homos.
Of course it will, and that is why moral society is starting to circle the drain. Limp wristed politicians get elected then change their stances and f the rest of society for their personal gain.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not happy?
:)

The word awful changed its meaning a long time ago too.

The base is,” full of awe”, which was not always a bad thing.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Wow a whole 35 minutes and no flaming nuts yet.
Say What

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
How is Prop 8 doing losers?
How are 37 NO GAY ZONE STATES DOING AND 190 NO ZONE COUNTRIES DOING? CRYBABY GAY LOSERS.

You planning a trip to Hawaii, Florida, Texas, Las Vegas, Jamaica, Caribbeans, Japan, China, Russia, Australia, Germany, Middle East, etc. Well gay buds, leave your partners at home, because you will not be married and free to be gay and naturally promiscuous.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an opinion nor is it bigoted. It is a fact that homosexual, gay, however you want to lable it will costg the tax payer even the gay taxpayer mor money, it's all about the money. You too are a bigot for the way you act and think. so STFU
LOL boy are you a dumb sh*t, And you live in SAN PEDRO! Wanta talk rent subsidies? Costing tax payer money eh? Listen clown, I don't get half the tax breaks you get nor do I get YOUR privileged status..And I'm way the fk OVER paying for your children's education! So YOU can STFU until you know what the fk you're talking about. BTW use fking spell check next time moron.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Bull Wonk Jeez wrote:
How do,
The next presidendt has spoke for 40 hours and when Crooze said what people say he said, namely that gays and lebsians is causing the country to become nazzi and are running out of patience for them what are not holey americans and what dont accept christ then they got to get out and to do this what is right is gone to take us not spending one more dime on health care for them what is retired or wont work and sending them checks for being old is a waste as it happens anyway. God is my witness that i got to believe him and the TEAPARTY is furever and that is that, god bless us all except them what is not like us as they is different and so is wrong and we got to stop them in they tracks.
Jeez...Run on sentence, try again and this time use some punctuation and spell ck, PLEASE. Instead of praying for people to become haters like you, maybe you should pray for intelligence and compassion.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
Wow a whole 35 minutes and no flaming nuts yet.
Not true you posted..
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Say What wrote:
<quoted text>How are 37 NO GAY ZONE STATES DOING AND 190 NO ZONE COUNTRIES DOING? CRYBABY GAY LOSERS.
You planning a trip to Hawaii, Florida, Texas, Las Vegas, Jamaica, Caribbeans, Japan, China, Russia, Australia, Germany, Middle East, etc. Well gay buds, leave your partners at home, because you will not be married and free to be gay and naturally promiscuous.
Butt flower, you're free to go to ANY of those places, just get the FK out of California..
Mabel

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

If you are in great need of a spell caster that can bring you ex-lover back, or a spiritualist that can help you solve your problems, kindly email Doctor Ataikhuo the great spiritualist, and you will be happy again, or i might say fortunes will smile on you, because he has done it for me and lots of people. Email him via
(drataikhuotempleofspiritualis t@hotmail.com) and you will also share your good news to the world.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
believe what you want, next time you get your utility bill and there is even a slight increase look on back of the bill and you will see what you are donating to,you idiot. Democrats have a sneaky way to pay for federal programs without telling us, they just add it to your bill. Most people never question they just pay it this is a fact.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it will, and that is why moral society is starting to circle the drain. Limp wristed politicians get elected then change their stances and f the rest of society for their personal gain.
At one time gays were not Obammys fans. Little did he know that his stable partner Joe Biden has a daughter who is a lesbian, my how the tables have turned. It is obvious that the only reason the gay cult is getting any attention is because of the gays and their family ties in politics today.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
believe what you want, next time you get your utility bill and there is even a slight increase look on back of the bill and you will see what you are donating to,you idiot. Democrats have a sneaky way to pay for federal programs without telling us, they just add it to your bill. Most people never question they just pay it this is a fact.
Not a matter of belief, I know for a fact that we are losing billions in taxes to churches that hide behind their tax exempt status to be political action organizations.

If you are actually for one second worried about taxes that matter would totally eclipse anything you had to say about Same Sex marriage.

( but I know better of course, you are looking for any lame excuse you can think of to oppose same sex marriage )
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a matter of belief, I know for a fact that we are losing billions in taxes to churches that hide behind their tax exempt status to be political action organizations.
If you are actually for one second worried about taxes that matter would totally eclipse anything you had to say about Same Sex marriage.
( but I know better of course, you are looking for any lame excuse you can think of to oppose same sex marriage )
It's not a lame excuse it's how I feel and know. Chruches are not the only tax shelters, there are many others oh except for the BSA thanks to the homos for butting in, no pun intended. AIDS foundations take a big bite out of ehe economy too. Your gay cult does pretty damn good when it comes to messing things up.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Frankie and her friends say you are!!!!!
Flounders

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

When fishing for flounders use the correct bait as they re picky eaters.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
How is Prop 8 doing losers?
WWJD ?
Flounders

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Is it true that Flounders make mating runs like Grunion's do?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Thousand Oaks Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Westlake Village Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••