Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201862 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215111 Sep 8, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Not mad, but thanks anyway, definitely not interest in you, butt flower . I didn't use 'the children' you did..Maybe you should ask POS Kilmare how to use that bigoted twirl again, cause it's not working for you.
Maybe I should ask Kimare but I think maybe not.

Maybe you should sit on a greasy pole and spin. Sit and spin. Then see how that works for you.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Sit and spin on a greased pole! About 2" diameter. YUK!YUK!YUK! Make your eyeballs pop out a little.
Mikey

Long Beach, CA

#215112 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I was just calling bullsh!t on the children have nothing to do with marriage lie. And I will do it again next time one of you clowns says that.
Children are one of the main reasons marriage came to be. That doesn't mean you can't marry your leather daddy. I support that. It's just that I don't support spin and bullsh!t.
Hope that helps.
P.S. You're mad.
Still trying to drag me in to your miasma huh? Not working. Wasn't my argument in the first place, it's all just bigoted twirl. I only exposed your true lying colors and your hypocrisy. You're the one with the inflamed butt flower, I'm not mad at all. But since you're so pro 'Poly', thought you would have had a better grasp of the history and reason for marriage..bartering, treaties and such.. a lot of thought about 'the children' then... but then those aren't as good as an excuse to repress gays are they? Sure you don't want to throw religion in to the mix? POS Kilmare does it all the time when he losing. Maybe you should just go back to posting and citing C(_)ntress Maggie, since you can't think for yourself..POS

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#215118 Sep 8, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
"Most people who try anal sex never try it again." That's what you say... Do you have any facts to back that statement up?
You also say that anal sex was used by a tiny percentage of primitive cultures to prevent pregnancy. Great ancient civilizations, such as Peru, Japan, Rome, and Greece all practiced anal sex--heterosexual and homosexual.
I stand by my comment that heterosexual couples engaged in anal sex as a means of birth control. I never indicated that mankind would have ended had these couples refrained from having anal sex. I simply pointed out that back when there were no condoms or other birth control means, couples utilized whatever was at their disposal to engage in intimate behavior. And since very, very few husbands want to see their uterus turned into a clown car--to see how many people can emerge from it--they did whatever they could to keep their family size to a level that they could support.
Finally, the picture that I just this minute saw of you (the one I was referring to) is of you standing with your arm around your wife. And unless she's 6'4", I'm guessing you're around 5'8" or 5'9". That puts you firmly in "Ewok Stature". Maybe you should buy some lifts for your shoes.
1. Look up the last study about anal sex yourself. Women in particular reject anal sex.

2. I didn't say other cultures didn't engage in anal sex. I said only a few are known to have used it as a method of birth control. You make it sound like a common practice, it's not.

3. Your conclusion about anal sex was asinine. It still is.

4. I still won't go out with you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Huh

Faribault, MN

#215119 Sep 8, 2013
Funny thing is the righty hate mongers talk big here online. But not once have I seen one of these pigs in real life mouth off. Oh they might say they don't like it or are against it. But these inbred toothless beer bellied old farts wont run there mouth when faced with young in shape smart strong people...

Look at guys like Frankie Rizzo. He is Vietnam vet and he is crippled...yet he talks like big tough guy. I mean my wife could kick his azz I am sure. If you cant back it up you should not talk...

And look at Kimare. That person thinks bigotry and hate are ok and should be rule. I mean how out of date some people are is sad. I know that 80% of people are hate gays and are against SSM are over 60 so we have to just wait awhile until these old pricks die off.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215120 Sep 8, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
She's twelve going to soccer practice there Chester.
Leave her alone.
LOL!!!
Whoa! Easy there cowboy that's illegal. That's your schtick not mine.

Nah. She's a hot fifty. Bet you're tired of banging your old lady by now eh fruitloops? Be nice to get a little strange once in a while eh? HA HA too bad.

When they get older they don't tell, they don't yell, they don't swell and they're grateful as hell! WOO~HOOO!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#215121 Sep 8, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Peter Piper, Petrie Dish, Pietroquilantist or whatever your TOPIX name is...
...just because someone said you had spaghetti sauce for brains doesn't make you Italian.
Did you write that one yourself, or did your Mommy help you spell "spaghetti"?
The Constitution does not spell out you can paint your house the Color of Florida orange in neon bright hues but the fact is freedoms like than are ingrained in that article.
Uhhhhhhh...huh......try that in some neighborhoods, and the homeowners association complains, or if it considered an "historical" propery, the local municipality can tell you what colors are acceptable.
The Constitution and it's Amendments are there to ensure all American citizens are awarded a full set of liberties and freedoms
"......a full set of liberties and freedoms...."? Really like a full set of dishware? Even the constitution establishes certain qualifications for public office including the presidency which bars naturalized citizens from the office.
and from any angle you look at it the freedom to marry the adult of your choice is covered hence the dismal failure of losers like you trying to squash gay marriages in the long run.
Good bye loser.
Any one can marry anyone else without government recognition. The right to marry is based on the male female relationship, "gays" can marry like any other man, or woman. Ciao chooch.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215122 Sep 8, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
All that's asked of you is that you prove it.
And you can't.
Pretty simple...
Until you can prove Saturn is made from goat cheese, the Lochness Monster ate your lawn chairs, Elvis is still alive and staying in your attic or that marriage was created because of children it's still BULLSHIT.
Prove it's not. Plain and simple.

I support same sex marriage. I don't support lies and spin. One of the main reasons the government gives perks to married people is children. That's a fact, as any freshman cultural anthropology or sociology student knows it's also one of the reasons marriage came to be.

It's dumb to try and argue otherwise. What's the point? Gay married couples have children too. Their parents being married is better for them than if they are not. You are being a stupid zealot, willing to spin and lie.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#215123 Sep 8, 2013
As if by magic here comes the old baby killing Nam cripple vet. Running his bug mouth online. He would not do so face to face or in public...I PROMISE YOU THAT.

So enjoy your glory of running your mouth here. We all know in real world your pathetic and worthless and most likely no one loves you or cares if you die....Your pathetic......

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#215124 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
Funny thing is the righty hate mongers talk big here online. But not once have I seen one of these pigs in real life mouth off. Oh they might say they don't like it or are against it. But these inbred toothless beer bellied old farts wont run there mouth when faced with young in shape smart strong people...
Look at guys like Frankie Rizzo. He is Vietnam vet and he is crippled...yet he talks like big tough guy. I mean my wife could kick his azz I am sure. If you cant back it up you should not talk...
And look at Kimare. That person thinks bigotry and hate are ok and should be rule. I mean how out of date some people are is sad. I know that 80% of people are hate gays and are against SSM are over 60 so we have to just wait awhile until these old pricks die off.
Hate mongers? Really sickofit/too many laws? Have your read some of Mikey's posts? Not very nice.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#215125 Sep 8, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove marriage was "invented"...then prove the reason the 'government' gives benefits to marriage is based on children.
Idiot - get bent. You fabricate your world...no wonder you're lost.
“Nearly all United States Supreme Court decisions declaring marriage to be a fundamental right expressly link marriage to the fundamental rights of procreation, chidlbirth, abortion, and childrearing.”– Anderson v. King County (Wash. 2006) 138 P.3d 962, 978
“[T]he first purpose of matrimony, by the laws of nature and society, is procreation.”– Baker v. Baker (1859) 13 Cal. 87, 103.
“[T]he procreation of children under the shield and sanction of the law” is one of the “two principle ends of marriage.”– Sharon v. Sharon (1888) 75 Cal. 1,33
“The family is the basic unit of our society, the center of the personal affections that ennoble and enrich human life. It channels biological drives that might otherwise become socially destructive; it ensures the care and education of children in a stable environment; it establishes continuity from one generation to another; it nurtures and develops the individual initiative that distinguishes a free people. Since the family is the core of our society, the law seeks to foster and preserve marriage.– De Burgh v. De Burgh (1952) 39 Cal.2d 858, 863-864.
Procreation is “[o]ne of the prime purposes of matrimony.”– Maslow v. Maslow (1952) 117 Cal.App.2d. 237, 241.
“[P]rocreation of offspring could be considered one of the major purposes of marriage.”– Poe v. Gerstein (5th Cir. 1975) 517 F.2d 787, 796.
“[M]arriage exists as a protected legal institution primarily because of societal values associated with the propagation of the human race.”– Singer v. Hara (Wash. App. 1974) 522 P.2d 1187, 1195.
Marriage is a universal social institution, albeit with myriad variations in social and cultural details. A review of the cross-cultural diversity in marital arrangements reveals certain common themes: some degree of mutual obligation between husband and wife, a right of sexual access (often but not necessarily exclusive), an expectation that the relationships will persist (although not necessarily for a lifetime), some cooperative investment in offspring, and some sort of recognition of the status of the couple’s children. The marital alliance is fundamentally a reproductive alliance." Margo Wilson & Martin Daly, Marital Cooperation and Conflict, in Evolutionary Psychology, Public Policy and Personal Decisions 197, 203 (Charles Crawford & Catherine Salmon eds., Lawrence Erlbaum Assoc. 2004)
Some evidence on the anthropological point:“Although the details of getting married – who chooses the mates, what are the ceremonies and exchanges, how old are the parties – vary from group to group, the principle of marriage is everywhere embodied in practice.... The unique trait of what is commonly called marriage is social recognition and approval ... of a couple’s engaging in sexual intercourse and bearing and rearing offspring.” Kingsley Davis (ed.), Contemporary Marriage: Comparative Perspectives on a Changing Institution (New York: Russell Sage Foundation)(1985).
Huh

Faribault, MN

#215126 Sep 8, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate mongers? Really sickofit/too many laws? Have your read some of Mikey's posts? Not very nice.
Fighting back and fighting against tyranny and discrimination is not hate or bigotry.

When attacked you cant roll over you must fight back.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215127 Sep 8, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Err...
...gays marrying does not separate 'children from marriage' moron.
For one couples who have kids and treat them well won't be affected and add to that the gay couples who marry and adopt will take in those little kiddies certain heterosexual couples either abused or didn't want.
Soooo.....who's stupid????
LOL!!!
I didn't say it did dummy. If you can't understand the discussion, don't try. You're wasting my time.

Gay couples have children too. And their parents being married is good. Sorry you don't understand. You are so dumb and angry, you cannot. You think I am against SSM and am trying to trick you (paranoia) so you dumbly attack with idiocy, spin and lies.

It doesn't hurt the case for SSM to admit children are a big part of why the government gives perks to marriage. Gays have children too.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215128 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
As if by magic here comes the old baby killing Nam cripple vet. Running his bug mouth online. He would not do so face to face or in public...I PROMISE YOU THAT.
So enjoy your glory of running your mouth here. We all know in real world your pathetic and worthless and most likely no one loves you or cares if you die....Your pathetic......
I have little doubt you could kick my ass, that's why I have a license to carry and also I am an ex cop.

Is that tolerance and diversity though? Beating up an old man who can't walk? Would you feel better then? Don't even try it punk.

It's funny that I make you so mad you want to beat me up.

You need a time out.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#215129 Sep 8, 2013
onetimeatbandcamp wrote:
<quoted text>Your obviously an OLD man since your referred as Archie Bunker(wasn't he a racist?).I wouldn't expect you to understand the changing of times. This is CALIFORNIA, home of millions of gays. Hello... ever heard of San Francisco? Why is this so surprising. Are you worried about the sanctity of marriage? What is the divorce rate at now? 60% or so? What a joke. Poeple cry about sanctity of marriage and then divorce without a second thought. Hypocrisy at it's finest. So old man, spares us with your religious drivel as it just makes you sound like crazy.
Sounds like you're saying that allowing gay marriage is going to help fix any of those issues? Name one thing that any gay issue does to help improve society. None, that's how many. You're the crazy idiot.
one OR two

Covina, CA

#215130 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie, you don't have to keep raising your hand, the bathroom down the hall to the left.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#215131 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
Great argument you have there fruitloops. Tell the judge.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#215132 Sep 8, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Fighting back and fighting against tyranny and discrimination is not hate or bigotry.
When attacked you cant roll over you must fight back.
Uhhhhh....huh....why is Maggie Gallagher, NOM, and/or IMAPP are called "anti gay/propaganda", but SSM advocates and HRC, and other assorted "gay rights" groups are not called "pro gay propaganda"?
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#215133 Sep 8, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying might makes right??? You dumb goof, that's probably how you got through life, because you're too stupid to know right from wrong.
one OR two

Covina, CA

#215134 Sep 8, 2013
Spankie Frankie, get on over to Monday why don't Yeah?
Huh

Faribault, MN

#215135 Sep 8, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have little doubt you could kick my ass, that's why I have a license to carry and also I am an ex cop.
Is that tolerance and diversity though? Beating up an old man who can't walk? Would you feel better then? Don't even try it punk.
It's funny that I make you so mad you want to beat me up.
You need a time out.
I carry also....So,what does that prove. Your such a wimp you can run mouth here but would not face to face would you punk??

I think you should enjoy running your mouth here...I know you don't and cant in real world...So do go on enjoy your glory here...PATHETIC.......You act like a child on here and when you get backed into a corner you just attack and spew nasty words.....again PATHETIC...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bishop Charles Edward will be exposed in 2012/s... (Feb '12) Jun 22 john lee 12
News Thousands set for May Day march through downtow... Apr '16 tomin cali 7
News The Dirt: Trader Joe's to open new store Friday... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News 17th Annual YMCA National Day of Prayer Breakfa... Apr '16 Jane Ann 1
News Memorials in Los Angeles, Thousand Oaks to hono... (May '14) May '14 moderate 4
News Gathering in Thousand Oaks remembers Newtown tr... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Suresh 1
News Baha'i faithful in area hope Iranian persecutio... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Aminu 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Village Mortgages