Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#212030 Aug 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I dislike freedom when calling for more freedom for more people..
You seek freedom through government regulation of personal relationships?

This should be a good answer...DO TELL..
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212031 Aug 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The media is falling all over themselves to avoid calling this a hate crime yet they had no problem calling George Zimmerman's self defense to save his life a hate crime.
These kids killed the man for sport. One of them had just posted his hate for white people online.
Yeah, they did the same thing with Benghazi, called it "Workplace Violence".....And reinstated the 4 terminated employees of the State Department, in a bid to exonerate Hilary. So as to leave her run at the White/Black House clear and unobstucted.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212032 Aug 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I like 'em dumb and angry. Lots of fun. I am getting a little fond of the silly little dope "huh". Even his name is funny.
I'd kinda like to nail one of his flippers to the floor and chase him in circles, beating the fruit out of him, thus making him a real "Fruitloop"...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212033 Aug 24, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
newsmax?
LOL.
they can only poll 1000 people because that's all that read it!
check with the pew research center's polling. you'll find dramatically different results - particularly since they don't stick with just one demographic when they poll. like, say, readers of only one news source that are already pre-disposed to answers leaning one way or the other.
I liked my poll, the 800 lb gorilla in the room, my bumper sticker. The one that yielded a 5:1 ratio of opposition to SSM, with no bias whatsoever. The one that no-one ever wants to acknowledge.....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212034 Aug 24, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual relationships, marriages, and rights have been going on for thousands of years. Our issues are hardly new. You're so shortsighted that you believe the gay movement began 40 years ago. Bitch please...
Plus, nobody wants to push a "gay agenda" on your kids. You people and your scare-tactics.
If you were truly concerned about kids, you would be outraged that gay kids are 4 times more likely to attempt suicide than there heterosexual counterparts. That number jumps to 8 times more likely if that gay kid lives in a home where his/her family is unsupportive.
But I'm sure you're not concerned about that. You're probably like Kimare, who wishes that homosexuals would suddenly disappear off the planet. You morons live in a world of make-believe. You think if you wish hard enough, we'll just stop being born. How childish...
LOL "Nobody wants to push a gay agenda blah blah..." Bitch please yourself. Nobody is, huh? Even when girls have to have bois in the bathroom, pretending that we are all the same, like Chongo wanted, right? Damn country has gone crazy.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212036 Aug 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I go there? It is far righters who want religous control and to have a theocracy. I like freedom and equality. WHY DONT YOU?>
I love equality and freedom very much. It's you that I despise.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212037 Aug 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I remember back in the day I had to teach dopey Big D how to respond to a post. The moron never used the reply button so we didn't know who he was directing his silly nonsense to.
And later the time I took to teach him to double space between paragraphs. Look at him now! Coming along fine. Thank Frankie!
Ah good times.
That's funnier than hell...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212038 Aug 24, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
There has to be a reason to grant the benefits to begin with. A compelling state interest in privileging marriage, the union of one man and one woman, as husband and wife, does not exist with same sex unions, thus no obligation to grant benefits.
They see no difference between a valid union and a business arrangement. That's all SSM is, is a business arrangement.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212040 Aug 24, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks "TooManyLaws"/" sickofit".
Oh Damn! That went right past me! Of course!
Thank you for that, I completely missed the MN connection. Too busy with life lately. Of course that is who that is...
Damn, I feel silly for missing that one...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212042 Aug 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah those pesky details...
...well......yehhhh......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212043 Aug 24, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like an angry self-righteous troll. Shut it down, fool
Did you say something, sugar?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212044 Aug 24, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, troll, I do not care to do what you suggest.
Yeah, I thought not...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212045 Aug 24, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a dog. I am a human being. Feel free to use google to learn the difference, troll.
You're a yappy little ankle-biting chihuahua. Scrappy-Doo.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212046 Aug 24, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fck yourself, troll. Smile.
I could, because I'm hung like a horse. Go and squirt tears, bitch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212047 Aug 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
The homeschool trailer park education you got sure did leave out facts and truth...Run off now. Lets us adults talk about facts.
What a scholarly resonse, from a true statesman. Did you and your 3 brothers/boifriends think that one up? The same 3 that you were gonna use, when you thought you'd get your ass kicked by an old sailor? The same 3 that were gonne be armed to the teeth?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212048 Aug 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Decency means you don't call others names and don't try to take away or keep away there rights. decency means you don't belong to the KKK or Nazi party like you do.
Is that like telling someone to fck off, because you don't like what they say? That kind of decency? The same kind of decency that you use, when accusing someone that you know absolutely NOTHING about?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212049 Aug 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say lawlessness. But controlling lives and peoples bodies is not good. Now if that is what you want why not move to Iran..I mean you would fit in great.
What do you know of Iran? I can bet that you've never been there, Gendeh.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#212050 Aug 24, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost forgot...
The USSRs contribution was to outlaw religion. I'm sure that you may now approve...
That's his model country.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#212051 Aug 24, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That's his model country.
Oh no, I prefer a free county where any and all religions are equal in the eyes of the law, where Islam, and Scientology, and Christianity, and FSM and Volcano worship and VooDoo are all free and equal, with none above any other.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#212052 Aug 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I dislike freedom when calling for more freedom for more people..
This should be a good answer...DO TELL..
You demonstrate your loathing for freedom when you tell others to leave, because you dislike what they say. Instead of embracing the notion that they have the same rights to free speech that you do.
So,....there's that....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get green and meths in Van Nuys Mar 26 Alonso 1
News California needs new laws to boost earthquake s... Mar '18 Solarman 5
News California is overdue for another giant earthquake Feb '18 ThomasA 2
News Memorials in Los Angeles, Thousand Oaks to hono... (May '14) May '14 moderate 4
News Gathering in Thousand Oaks remembers Newtown tr... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Suresh 1
News Baha'i faithful in area hope Iranian persecutio... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Aminu 1
News Bravos!: August 18, 2012 (Aug '12) Aug '12 Just wondering 1

Westlake Village Jobs

Personal Finance

Westlake Village Mortgages