Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 20 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205831 Jul 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
..said the troll who spends his whole day posting on this thread.
Whimpered the troll who steals my schtick because he's too stupid to make up his own.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205832 Jul 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your babble has nothing to do with anything.
guest babbled, having nothing to do with anything either.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205833 Jul 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post made no sense. Please fail again.
Smile
Likewise.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#205834 Jul 30, 2013
Topix is an opinion and BS thread for people to express their thoughts and emotions. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen . . .

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#205835 Jul 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your babble has nothing to do with anything.
The post was a response to Big D. Are you Big D playing on the computer tonight?

Elk Grove, CA

#205836 Jul 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your husband bisexual?
Sounds like it is more of a violent meeting he wants to have with the D.

Elk Grove, CA

#205837 Jul 30, 2013
Rhobbin wrote:
Why do liberals treat women so bad?
Protecting women’s rights

President Obama believes a woman’s health care choices are personal decisions, best made with her doctor—without interference from politicians.

But when it comes to sexually abusing them....that 's another story....Bill Clinton, Mark Spitzer, Anthony Weiner, John Edwards, Ted Kennedy, and Bill Maher. Bob Filner, mayor of San Diego. The national media has largely ignored the scandal. Women's groups are silent. Nancy Pelosi, who worked with Filner for 10 years in Congress, said, "Don't identify him as my former colleague. What goes on in San Diego is up to the people of San Diego. I'm not here to make any judgments." Just imagine how Pelosi would react if Filner was a conservative. You and I both know that her attitude would be completely different if that was the case.

Elk Grove, CA

#205838 Jul 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
..said the troll who spends his whole day posting on this thread.
takes one to know one.

Long Beach, CA

#205839 Jul 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Likewise.
How original. Epic fail. Owned.

Long Beach, CA

#205840 Jul 30, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>takes one to know one.
Said RickyDicky the troll.

Long Beach, CA

#205841 Jul 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whimpered the troll who steals my schtick because he's too stupid to make up his own.
..cried the biggest troll on Topix. And being a troll is not a compliment, just to be clear.
*snicker*

Long Beach, CA

#205842 Jul 30, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
guest babbled, having nothing to do with anything either.
..Franklyn babbled because he has no life other than posting on a gay thread on Topix.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205843 Jul 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
How original. Epic fail. Owned.
Yes. I own you. Very good fruitloops! Real proud of you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205844 Jul 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
..cried the biggest troll on Topix. And being a troll is not a compliment, just to be clear.
*snicker*
Well then, why are you so proud of it?

*smirk*
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205845 Jul 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
..Franklyn babbled because he has no life other than posting on a gay thread on Topix.
The moron doing the exact same thing whimpered foolishly.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205847 Jul 30, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
God... You really are dense... We have the "romance" thing down.
A dozen roses and it's off to the truck stop bathroom.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#205848 Jul 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Legal marriage in this country has always been about the "piece of paper". Otherwise, why would people bother to marry in the first place? Wouldn't they just shack up? Wouldn't they just go to a church and have a religious ceremony--not bother with getting a license? Even YOU got a marriage license and married your wife legally.
There are about 120,000,000 married people in the U.S.(60,000,000 couples) http://www.numberof.net/number%C2%A0of%C2%A0m... . They obviously thought it was important to them to have that piece of paper.
Wonder why? I guess they didn't know that you had issued an opinion that marriage licenses are out of fashion; that only unromantic people are getting them.
I'm sure that now you've made this announcement, the number of marriages will drop sharply.
I guess you're kind of like Jackie Kennedy and the pillbox hat.
Notice your shift?

'Legal' marriage. It' just 'married' for real marriages. Only ss couples need to qualify their relationship as 'legal marriage', because that is all it is. A manipulated maneuver for a bogus paper.

Most marriages I know celebrate for hours a union that involves a few minutes of legal paper work.

THEY NEVER LOOK AT THE PAPER AGAIN.

They do the wedding pictures. They live their marriage and it's fruit the rest of their lives.

A ss couple now claims the piece of paper. Before and after that piece of paper, nothing is the same between them and marriage.

The union of Mars and Venus vs the collision of Uranus and Uranus...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#205849 Jul 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the man's interests, which are readily available on his PUBLIC blog.
I'm sure if he didn't want his name to get around the internet, then he wouldn't have created a PUBLIC blog, which he then copied onto TOPIX.
Why are you so upset that his identity has been revealed? He's not a superhero. He's not working with the CIA or FBI or DEA.
He's just some schmoe with an opinion like all of us.
A few years back my name was posted on here multiple times. They even named my family. Big deal! I have had a photo of myself on TOPIX ever since I started posting here. It's not like I'm in hiding.
Are you in hiding? Would you be deeply embarrassed if people learned who you are?
I posted several articles from my blog.

A gay troll whom you support posted personal info.

You know the difference. You didn't appreciate it when it was done to you.

Now you defend a gay troll.

That's reality. Simple isn't it.

Long Beach, CA

#205850 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I own you. Very good fruitloops! Real proud of you.
Such poor reading comprehension. You should be ashamed of your failure.

Long Beach, CA

#205852 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted several articles from my blog.
A gay troll whom you support posted personal info.
You know the difference. You didn't appreciate it when it was done to you.
Now you defend a gay troll.
That's reality. Simple isn't it.
Oh my, what is this personal information you speak of?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video, Photo Gallery: Ice Arrests Members of 40... Apr 10 General Patton 1
News Jewish Cop Busted Mel Gibson (Aug '06) Apr 3 Texas_Ave 391
News Canoga Park Man Convicted In Fatal Encino Shooting (Jun '07) Mar '15 cuervo 9
News Cost to earthquake-proof L.A.'s crumbling pipe ... Mar '15 Dean 1
News San Fernando Valley Arts & Cultural Center set ... (Feb '14) Mar '15 ericdevezin 3
News Memorials in Los Angeles, Thousand Oaks to hono... (May '14) May '14 moderate 4
News Gathering in Thousand Oaks remembers Newtown tr... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Suresh 1
More from around the web

Westlake Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]