Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201891 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#198701 Jun 28, 2013
Bruno wrote:
Well Kris and Sandy just got married in the Queer capitol of the state SF.
You, Bill and Jizzy oughta get gay poly married!
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#198702 Jun 28, 2013
Wow Jonah, you had me fooled, I really thought you were queer. For a heterosexual dude you really played the part well.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#198703 Jun 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You, Bill and Jizzy oughta get gay poly married!
Why me? you know all about it you fool that's all you talk about. Your parents relly idi a number on u with that stap-on toy didn't they ... lol you idiot
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#198704 Jun 28, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, you can keep throwing all the words at this issue that you want to. The bottom line is that the Supreme Court--the entity that interprets the constitutionality of our country's laws--has determined that same-gender marriage and opposite-gender marriage are identical under the law in those states that recognize same-gender marriage.
You gonna blow some black guys this weekend to celebrate this new court news?? White and submissive to gay negroes would be a fitting gesture on your part, V.V.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#198705 Jun 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheer up Bluto, it's gay pride month!
P.S. Why is there one Veteran's Day, but a whole gay month?
I wouldn't know about gay pride month Rizzoto, but then again you would .. lol
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#198706 Jun 28, 2013
Two more queers are getting married in L.A. city hall, What a waste of tax payers dollars, even for the queers tht pay taxes.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#198707 Jun 28, 2013
Bruno wrote:
Wow Jonah, you had me fooled, I really thought you were queer. For a heterosexual dude you really played the part well.
Good one Bluto! You did too.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#198708 Jun 28, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Why me? you know all about it you fool that's all you talk about. Your parents relly idi a number on u with that stap-on toy didn't they ... lol you idiot
Your parents "relly idi a number...stap on toy"? Sorry to hear that, I think.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#198709 Jun 28, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know about gay pride month Rizzoto, but then again you would .. lol
Sure I would. It's fun. Gay won't rub off on you or anything. Get out there and party! WOO~HOOO!

I'm going with my manual wheelchair, park in handicapped spot let the leather daddies push me from bar to bar. Ogle the hot lesbians and maybe find myself some old lady wants to do it with me!

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#198711 Jun 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not. Whenever someone says "your kind" it's not good.
Hi Frankie. Did you go to Hollywood?
Zoro

Rock Island, IL

#198712 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, be specific, what did I lie about?
Smile.
"SCOTUS ruled that they are the same, but ss couples are STILL a mutually sterile duplicated gendered half of marriage."
please link where a SCOTUS judge said that

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#198719 Jun 28, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>So you are biatching that some one impersonated a person who was impersonating someone???
He is not impersonating the actor, he is using the name and being himself fool

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#198721 Jun 28, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text> "SCOTUS ruled that they are the same, but ss couples are STILL a mutually sterile duplicated gendered half of marriage."
please link where a SCOTUS judge said that
I'm sorry, but didn't they rule that ss couples are the same as married couples???

I thought it was too stupid to be true!

Thanks.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#198722 Jun 28, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Frankie. Did you go to Hollywood?
Frankie is a second class ticket holder and follows the gay parade route. He enjous getting it up the rear like all gays.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#198723 Jun 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>He is not impersonating the actor, he is using the name and being himself fool
Yeah, "Zoro" accuses me of not using my real name! Priceless.
Tempe AZ

Covina, CA

#198724 Jun 28, 2013
Daredevil cop caught texting while motorcycling on highway in Tempe, Arizona June 28, 2013
laughing man

Luton, UK

#198728 Jun 28, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
He's the esteemed member of the panel that actually counts.
Yep, and the Diversity racists is hating him almost as much as they do Clarence Thomas.
laughing man

Luton, UK

#198729 Jun 28, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that was the onset. The disease from within..
If I was one of them, I'd go back into the closet if I knew I'd made it via crooks and TV sucklers.
Cowboy Dan

United States

#198730 Jun 28, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and the Diversity racists is hating him almost as much as they do Clarence Thomas.
just leave us gays alone you are jealous, I'd love to teach you to ride
laughing man

Luton, UK

#198732 Jun 28, 2013
Cowboy Dan wrote:
<quoted text>just leave us gays alone you are jealous, I'd love to teach you to ride
I've been riding you imbeciles for years, Brucie. But thanks for playing. How about a nice can of rethycled Crithco for a contholation prithe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Westlake Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Activists take to the streets to protest Donald... Jan 3 Genl Forrest 43
News Scott Baio claims he was assaulted by Chili Pep... Dec '16 Hostis Publicus 1
News Reports say Kanye West has been hospitalized in... Nov '16 checkmate 10
Bishop Charles Edward will be exposed in 2012/s... (Feb '12) Nov '16 John Carter 13
News Police search for suspects in Northridge home i... (Jun '10) Oct '16 Nun_Yuh 39
News Once-iconic Porter Ranch statues restored and s... Oct '16 Now_What- 1
News Memorials in Los Angeles, Thousand Oaks to hono... (May '14) May '14 moderate 4

Westlake Village Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Westlake Village Mortgages