|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

Headers wrote:
My goodness have we hit a bone sweetie?
You should go n get an examination for head wound
Maybe you should take a couple of doggie downers before you get out of your kennel cage.

Does not matter if you except the medi-cal estate recovery plan---their is no other option---its your ticket to life--without--their is no healthcare-you die.
jeff helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

Headers wrote:
Maybe you should take a couple of doggie downers before you get out of your kennel cage.
If you steal the ashtray's and faucet heads from the county building for some kind of emotional support---I'm sure you can find a good cry spot-cause that's about all you'll be able to do.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Headers wrote:
Maybe a knight in shining armor with a healthcare mantra will come to your emotional rescue--

http://youtu.be/zAlffza3K2E
tripper

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

For the stupid Republican, go away.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

tripper wrote:
For the stupid Republican, go away.
The "republican" is your immune system inadequacy.-----The next Governor is probably going to get shot--meg whitman is not the type to get shot at etc.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Hopefully we can find a governor that has good security etc.
Jiffy

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Where is the closes Jiffy Lube?
Acme Pest Control

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Republicans should be exterminated like the roaches they are. Call us today for a free estimate.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Acme Pest Control wrote:
Republicans should be exterminated like the roaches they are. Call us today for a free estimate.
HEY DUMB, DUMB, DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE POSTED A THREAT ON THE INTERNET? EXTERMINATED = KILLING, OR HAVE YOU BEEN BREATHING IN YOUR
PESTICIDES????? WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THE POLICE KNOCK ON YOUR BUSINESS DOOR????
Chris

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

No serious challenger for Brown in 2014. This is a fact

Chris
Owner CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
http://www.taxprepfillmore.com/santa-paula-ta...
Wal Nut

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Anyone who isn't a Republican, GOP or Tea Party walNUT.
Brusers Mother

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY DUMB, DUMB, DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE POSTED A THREAT ON THE INTERNET? EXTERMINATED = KILLING, OR HAVE YOU BEEN BREATHING IN YOUR
PESTICIDES????? WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THE POLICE KNOCK ON YOUR BUSINESS DOOR????
Oh my poor little Bruser. You always were the slow one, dear. Remember when you were 14 and your friend said "If I'm late again my mom's gonna kill me"? You actually believed his mother was going to commit homicide.

You really need to learn when to take things seriously and when not to. People already think you're dumber than Sarah Palin; don't make it any worse by playing right into their hands.
Duh

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

How twisted do you have to be to be against Republicans so vehemently? My parents are more educated than I and they're fucking retardedly anti-Republican.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Some of you even _live_ conservative values.

LISTEN TO ME: Disagreement isn't hate. Debate/arguing is not an act of hostility.
jefry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Jiffy wrote:
Where is the closes Jiffy Lube?
Arnold Schwarzenegger got beat twice by Caribbean's posing as Italians when he was fighting foreign organized drug fronts etc.. he did his job pretty good--but the true corruption in our society in this state---? Is the "wash narcotic money in real estate" rackets----that pretty much set up and supported the foreign organized drug fronts that pretty much caused most of the crime,homelessness,high std rates and HUGE std/drug healthcare bills etc.----that property has to go back into the system to pay the bills the illegal property racketeering caused.
jefry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

If you ask me---the "immigration" people are in the way---the foreign organized drug fronts are problem etc.--along with the wannabe-property r racketeering groups etc-etc.- no one ever says anything about the other races--like the european or canadian etc. immigrants etc.--so I think the immigration people actually mean foreign organized drug fronts.
pERKNESS

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Was this the stop we asked for?
jefry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

pERKNESS wrote:
Was this the stop we asked for?
The Governor has to tough cookie and be able to get shot at and take a ass-whipping and bullying without backing down----we all know what the "areas" outside our borders turned into.
jefry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

Chris wrote:
No serious challenger for Brown in 2014. This is a fact
Chris
Owner CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
http://www.taxprepfillmore.com/santa-paula-ta...
She's going to need a full-time body guard and not back down after being bullied. She owns a internet commerce site though? She might work?
jefry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

The latinos etc are going to bring in a "anything for free healthcare" governor candidate --so they can keep their properties and bank accounts from the medi-cal estate recovery plan---but they won't have jobs if he wins--we might not have a choice--this is a primarily latino state now. Which means we lost alot of our social services etc.
jefry helms

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Judged:

And with out those county and state jobs----no county or state employee healthcare.-Which means--their going to the medi-cal estate recovery plan anyways.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Westlake Village Discussions

Search the Westlake Village Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr frozen c 7,852
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Orange Cove cow licker 200,366
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr rain or snow to slow 15,928
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr tail pipe 4,898
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 28 snodder 2,252
Newhall boy suffers "severe bites" by pit bull (Jun '10) Jul 25 shelby holloway 63
Three charged in lottery fraud at Simi Valley d... Jul 20 Jack 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Westlake Village Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Westlake Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE