First Prev
of 2
Next Last
My New Name

Nitro, WV

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Yes, it's another game! This one is about people's favorite things. Favorite people. Favorite places. Favorite things. Whatever. Just answer the last question posted then post a question of your own- asking about a person't favorite.... whatever.
Should be fun and might even start some nice discussions.:)

What is your favorite way to relax?
watcher

Bluefield, WV

#2 Jan 15, 2013
My New Name wrote:
Yes, it's another game! This one is about people's favorite things. Favorite people. Favorite places. Favorite things. Whatever. Just answer the last question posted then post a question of your own- asking about a person't favorite.... whatever.
Should be fun and might even start some nice discussions.:)

What is your favorite way to relax?
Lol
My New Name

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 23, 2013
watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Laughing? Yeah, that is a great way to relax.:)

Next question....

Where is your favorite place to vacation?
John

Troy, VA

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Sedona, Arizona is a nice place. Should send all of McDowell county there they have very little welfare.
Paint

Smithfield, NC

#5 Jan 23, 2013
My New Name wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing? Yeah, that is a great way to relax.:)
Next question....
Where is your favorite place to vacation?
Lolol ... yes, funny !!

I haven't yet been there, but this year hope to take 4/5 weeks and along the way camp at different Horse-camps till I reach Montana.

What is the next person's favorite two foods ?
1 post removed
My New Name

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Paint wrote:
<quoted text>
Lolol ... yes, funny !!
I haven't yet been there, but this year hope to take 4/5 weeks and along the way camp at different Horse-camps till I reach Montana.
What is the next person's favorite two foods ?
Horseback riding in Montana.... that will be an awesome vacation! I've only been horseback riding one time. It was at one of those tourist attraction/ riding stables places. The horses were so well trained that I didn't have to do anything except hang on! lol They knew exactly where to go, what to do, when to stop, when to go.... everything. It was still fun to ride though.:)

My favorite two foods.... pizza and eggs. But not together. lol

Who is the next person's favorite singer/band?
Paint

Smithfield, NC

#8 Jan 24, 2013
The more any horse is ridden, the better. Sounds as if that's part of those horses routine.

Oh me, lol ... I don't have a favorite singer/band.(sorry) lol

The next person enjoys standing under a nice waterfall ? lol
My New Name

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Paint wrote:
The more any horse is ridden, the better. Sounds as if that's part of those horses routine.
Oh me, lol ... I don't have a favorite singer/band.(sorry) lol
The next person enjoys standing under a nice waterfall ? lol
I don't have one favorite singer/band either. There are just too many good ones out there to pick just one!

Don't think I've ever stood under a nice waterfall. Not a real one anyway. Just the fake ones at water parks! lol

What is the next person's favorite topic on Topix?
Paint

Smithfield, NC

#10 Jan 26, 2013
Oh I've stood under several man-made waterfalls ...( Smiling)

Yankee's Jukebox

What is the next person's favorite clothes
My New Name

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 27, 2013
Paint wrote:
Oh I've stood under several man-made waterfalls ...( Smiling)
Yankee's Jukebox
What is the next person's favorite clothes
Good evening, Paint!

My favorite clothes.... anything that's comfortable!

What is the next person't favorite movie?
Paint

Smithfield, NC

#12 Jan 27, 2013
Good evening,...

(2) lol ... Where the red fern grows // Lonsome-dove

what is the next person's favorite store ?

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Walmart,...

What is your favourite pastime?
Paint

Smithfield, NC

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Trail-riding,...
Paint

Smithfield, NC

#15 Jan 28, 2013
Oh,Lol

nwhat is your favorite town ?

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#16 Jan 28, 2013
Lucky Town

What is your favourite tv/cable program?
Paint

Smithfield, NC

#17 Jan 29, 2013
Any okee for me

what ya favorite pizza

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#18 Jan 31, 2013
HomeMade Pizza is ok,...

What is your favourite Seafood?

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#19 Feb 1, 2013
Fish,...Assorted,...

Whai is your favourite meal?
My New Name

Charleston, WV

#20 Feb 2, 2013
cjt12 wrote:
Fish,...Assorted,...
Whai is your favourite meal?
Does pizza count as a "meal"? lol

What is the next person's favorite Eagle's song?

“Cruising U.S.A.”

Since: Mar 12

General Motors

#21 Feb 5, 2013
Take It Easy,...

What is your favourite Beatles Song?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thorpe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 5 min texas pete 37,115
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 min Again n Again 1,475
****Donald Trump Slams Obama**** (Jan '11) 23 min Weepy 7
Trump: The People's Candidate (Apr '11) 1 hr Not Earl 18
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 10 hr purplelady1040 33,984
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 11 hr Mark mark 6,149
Twinbranch Adventure Facility twinbranch dam (Feb '08) 20 hr A concerned citizen 14

Thorpe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thorpe Mortgages