Intruder who stole nothing found dead...

Intruder who stole nothing found dead | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 10 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Aug 27, 2010, titled Intruder who stole nothing found dead | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Chattering cicadas and rumbling farm equipment generally produce the closest thing to a ruckus in the rolling hills of Bowling Green Township in southeastern Licking County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

thedispatchsucks

United States

#1 Aug 27, 2010
thanks mr. crack head! you saved the taxpayers from having to house your dumb a55!
Save our Future

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 27, 2010
I don't think he committed suicide..I think he tripped and shot himself. Poor thing I hope he has peace now. I pray for his family.
Dirk

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 27, 2010
LMAO, awesome.
Firey Buddha

Columbus, OH

#4 Aug 27, 2010
who cares about the next door neighbor and his daughter? that was confusing.

and so sorry that crime followed you out to the white 'burbs and country.

Since: Dec 09

Columbus

#5 Aug 27, 2010
Just think, if more criminals were found like this after a crime....
RIP

Lima, OH

#6 Aug 27, 2010
There is more to this story. This man was at the home of his best friend. Why did she calmly call the cops?... This man was a decent human being. He was not a crack head. He was a beautiful young man who never found his way in this life. He gave up way too soon. How many of you have troubled sons or daughters? Or for that matter yourselves when you were young.
violet

Columbus, OH

#7 Aug 27, 2010
RIP wrote:
There is more to this story. This man was at the home of his best friend. Why did she calmly call the cops?... This man was a decent human being. He was not a crack head. He was a beautiful young man who never found his way in this life. He gave up way too soon. How many of you have troubled sons or daughters? Or for that matter yourselves when you were young.
I agree with RIP...Wait and see what else comes out of this story. The Dispatch has a history of reporting half the story. For the idiot who "LMAO", you should be ashamed.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 27, 2010
A Mexican!
Green territary

New Zealand

#9 Aug 28, 2010
Yes, "I'm here" I think your right...
I think not

Ellicott City, MD

#10 Aug 29, 2010
RIP wrote:
Come on now... Austin was a POS druggie! Let's keep it real! Just like his friend Paul (the moms house he broke into to)... so I'm going to assume he was strung out, went in looking for drugs.... didn't find them so he killed himself. Yea... great guy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thornville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-pastor gets 6 years in sex case | The Columb... (Feb '11) Nov 25 Bob 32
Possible pedophile? Sep '16 Maria 1
News Weekend of festivals, AC/DC offers range of mus... Sep '16 d pants 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug '16 tumbelina 1
Didn't go far (Dec '15) Apr '16 Eyeroll 3
News Mopar Super Cruise crowds more orderly (Aug '10) Feb '16 fyi fr 3
News Buckeye Lake's long-term future subject of Jan.... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Reality Speaks 6

Thornville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thornville Mortgages