norma dixon donations to buckeye lake...

norma dixon donations to buckeye lake museum

Posted in the Thornville Forum

Dee Thomas

Fort Stewart, GA

#1 Oct 26, 2010
My cousin,Norma, died almost 2 years ago after a battle with cancer.Having no children she left her entire estate to the Buckeye Lake Museum. We were very disappointed at the few items they actually have on display there of hers when we drove to Ohio to see it.She had thousands of items.Her heart was in the right place when it came to helping others . A memorial service for her has never been held to our knowledge altho we could have overlooked it in the paper.If you know anything about her memmorial service or went please let me know how it all went.
Dee Thomas

Hortense, GA

#2 Oct 31, 2010
Dee Thomas wrote:
My cousin,Norma, died almost 2 years ago after a battle with cancer.Having no children she left her entire estate to the Buckeye Lake Museum. We were very disappointed at the few items they actually have on display there of hers when we drove to Ohio to see it.She had thousands of items.Her heart was in the right place when it came to helping others . A memorial service for her has never been held to our knowledge altho we could have overlooked it in the paper.If you know anything about her memmorial service or went please let me know how it all went.
Great..I received a call from a cousin who planned a memorial for Norma just this week.THank God for caring close relatives of Norma.
Dee Thomas

Hortense, GA

#3 Nov 16, 2010
I am interested in the names of the Buckeye Lake
directors,please comment on here if you know who I can contact concerning donations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thornville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-pastor gets 6 years in sex case | The Columb... (Feb '11) Jul '17 Knowitall 33
News Buckeye Lake sees strong resurgence amid July 4... Jul '17 Do whatever it ta... 1
Rebecca Lynn Boyer May '17 Snitch 1
Dorothy W...and Delma Rogers 1949 Feb '17 Charles H 1
News Dream Team to take on Harlem Wizards in basketball (Nov '09) Jan '17 themoonvilletunnel 2
Possible pedophile? (Sep '16) Sep '16 Maria 1
News Weekend of festivals, AC/DC offers range of mus... (Sep '16) Sep '16 d pants 2

Thornville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thornville Mortgages