Spoondick Sucks at Coaching Football

Spoondick Sucks at Coaching Football

Posted in the Thornville Forum

SincerelyDisgust ed

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2012
What do we think about coach of Lakewood high football team? He has to be the worst coach in the history of football. He should go back to pop Warner. I'm sure my 77 year old grandmother could lead the team to more victories than good ol' spoondick. Anyone else agree? How can we get him out?
Jakefromstatefar m

United States

#2 Oct 20, 2012
I agree! He is such a disgrace! What an idiot? Hellen Keller could e a better coach!
SincerelyDisgust ed

United States

#3 Oct 20, 2012
Do you know where she's buried? We should go dig her up. Pretty sure we should get him a "how to coach football for dummies" book.

United States

#4 Oct 20, 2012
He is so stupid! He doesn't know a tailback from a touchdown! Is there anyway to ge him impeached or something? At least Hellen Keller would let freshman play. If you're good, you should play. No matter if you're 15 or 18. Geez, where did we find this guy? Pop Warner?

United States

#5 Oct 20, 2012
Attention all parents: if you agree with this forum, I implore you to attend the next school board meeting with me and others. Lets get this moron out of here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thornville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Possible pedophile? Sep '16 Maria 1
News Weekend of festivals, AC/DC offers range of mus... Sep '16 d pants 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug '16 tumbelina 1
Didn't go far (Dec '15) Apr '16 Eyeroll 3
News Mopar Super Cruise crowds more orderly (Aug '10) Feb '16 fyi fr 3
News Buckeye Lake's long-term future subject of Jan.... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Reality Speaks 6
crystal newman (Jul '15) Nov '15 Jake 5

Thornville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thornville Mortgages