Child rape investigation in Logan Ohio

Posted in the Thornville Forum

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2011
zigg

Newark, OH

#1 Oct 6, 2010
Police are investigating a 3 year old boy who was raped at a park in logan while on a visitatin with mother police say a family member was theone who raped the little boy. It's on the logan ohio topix the video of interview with channel6 news
jane doe

Sheridan, AR

#2 Nov 17, 2010
this accusation is a lie. the parent is going through a very nasty divorce. the accusers involved do not like the mother and have done anything and everything to prevent her from seeing her children. the grandmother rhonda givens is a known alcoholic and crack user. the father ruben berry abused the mother of the children (physicaly, and mentally) he was addicted to pain killers. the great grandparents are the ones who are determined in keeping the mother from her children.
False accusations

Harrison, AR

#3 Mar 6, 2011
Did you Know makeing False Statements on someone can land you in Jail, and also Sued ,and I Intend to come back with Everything in my Being and see that the people makeing the False Statements and False Arrests be Properly Handled and Publicly Humiliated for such Lies as they Have done to my family.My 3 yr old Grandson admitted in October to his Mother and his Councelor thats he Lied on my husband and it is documented in court dockets.In fact I know a police officer in which 3 of us gave statements to and then he went to the News following my husbands voluntered polygraph given by the Hocking County Sheriffs Dept ..in Which he did Pass or he would have been arrested Then on Spot.FALSLY ARRESTED VIETNAM VET... wont this look nice when DNA comes back.Oh and on 10tv news Friday evening there was a HUGE BLAST about the BCI in LONDON Ohio, they contaminated dna many many times and now are being closely watched isnt this timely.I hope they have DEEP POCKETS!Im going to SCREAM and someone Will LISTEN.Logan police dept are not doing a damm thing but leaveing my grandkids in the home there in to be continually raped I have complained many times to the Logan Police Dept and Jackson County CPS ....my grand kids are in the home of the ABUSER to this Day and I as a mother and grandparent feel as though they not only failed my grand kids but my family as well.Sorrys dont cut it
False accusations

Harrison, AR

#4 Mar 6, 2011
zigg wrote:
Police are investigating a 3 year old boy who was raped at a park in logan while on a visitatin with mother police say a family member was theone who raped the little boy. It's on the logan ohio topix the video of interview with channel6 news
That little boy is my grandson ,and he told councelors and his mother he lied on my husband or didnt you know this zig Im going to do EVERYTHING in my Power to have my grand kids REMOVED from that Home where the ABUSE is happening to THIS DAY Zig...remember what you told your mom what your dad did to you as a little girl? And my grand kids are there being repedantly raped open your eyes ...
False accusations

Harrison, AR

#5 Mar 6, 2011
what are you gonna do Zig when you see that My Husband didnt do this...and I WONT ACCEPT A ..IM SORRY
zig laugh a lotty

Harrison, AR

#6 Mar 6, 2011
Zig...your son never beat my daughter? well I have a pay stub and a recording of you calling me at 3 am crying that yer son broke her nose and knocked out her front tooth.Yoour family has NO BUSINESS with any kids.Would granny and pappy clark be happy with you right now sweety.keep this up and the sheriff will be knocking at yer door soon....see if you run and HIDE again
you have ran my family down to no end and your nothing but trash that I wipe my asshole with...comprehde
I am in no trouble at all,and I grew up but you on the other hand your parents took yer son because you would goto columbus on yer crack benges for months at a time and he couldnt see a dr because you was no where to be found ..keep it up rhonda..and dont think my ATTORNEY wont be contacting you on this shit ...open forum for rhonda to throw her little he said she said bullshit ..EVERYONE LIES ....BUT YOU WHAT A JOKE...I HAVE A DRIVERS LICENCE,I OWN A HOME,I HAVE THINGS ..YOU ARE 40 AND STILL LIVE WITH MAMMY talk about a joke oh and btw ..your MOMMY AND DADDY HAVE TOLD perdy interesting stories about you..like the 36 yr old man you would skip school at 12 yrs old and meet him by the railroad tracks..Pethetic piece of shit.mr caldwell correct. I also know you let your son smoke crack at 12 yrs old with you and get drunk and you allowed him@13 yrs old to fuck a margrett who was in her 40s ...and you ALLOWED that shit???WOW btw look out yer door ..police willl be there soon
zig laugh a lotty

Harrison, AR

#7 Mar 6, 2011
That all sounds like a Bad Mother to me ...she never Had Upbringings,no cooth There comes a Time in your life You Have to grow up ...and you are a few brain cells short
happy fknnnn dooo da dayyyyyyyyy
Live and Learn;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thornville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr woo-boy 30,529
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
gathering of the juggalos Jul '14 gutter ray 3
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 231
Ex-pastor gets 6 years in sex case | The Columb... (Feb '11) Jul '14 Who Knows 24
PetPlex Animal Hospital (Sep '13) Jul '14 Aaron D 2
•••
•••
•••

Thornville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Thornville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••