First Fatal Crash of 2008 in Perry Co...

First Fatal Crash of 2008 in Perry Count ...

There are 5 comments on the Whiznews.com story from Feb 16, 2008, titled First Fatal Crash of 2008 in Perry Count .... In it, Whiznews.com reports that:

The Lanscaster Post of the State Highway Patrol is reporting the first fatal crash of the year in Perry County. via Whiznews.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whiznews.com.

Aaron M Wilson

Galion, OH

#1 Feb 16, 2008
He was a good guy he was always there when you needed him for anything.
Megan Jones

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Feb 17, 2008
I loved him with all of my heart and regret not being able to say good bye. I love you Steve. You will always live in my heart.
ron

Bellevue, OH

#3 Feb 19, 2008
Steve was a great guy all will miss a fine and funny guy
danny

Bellevue, OH

#4 Feb 19, 2008
Steve will be missed he was always willing to help others out. Are hearts go out to is family and friends.
Nicole Watson

Columbus, OH

#5 Mar 1, 2008
I loved Steve with everything I had. He always called everyday to make sure I was okay and he was always there for me. Always will he be with me in my heart for the rest of my life and there wont be a day going by that I dont think of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thornville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Didn't go far (Dec '15) Apr '16 Eyeroll 3
News Mopar Super Cruise crowds more orderly (Aug '10) Feb '16 fyi fr 3
News Buckeye Lake's long-term future subject of Jan.... Jan '16 Reality Speaks 6
crystal newman (Jul '15) Nov '15 Jake 5
News View Trick-Or-Treat Times | WBNS-10TV, Central ... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Sarena83 143
Today on Maple Street (Sep '15) Sep '15 AREALMOM 1
Amber price (Sep '15) Sep '15 Amber price 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thornville Mortgages