Two found dead after Hookahville

Two found dead after Hookahville

There are 6 comments on the The Advocate story from May 28, 2007, titled Two found dead after Hookahville. In it, The Advocate reports that:

“As far as concerts go and numbers, this wasn't a difficult concert to manage”

THORNVILLE - There was more than just music, dancing and camping at Hookahville 27 this weekend. via The Advocate

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Advocate.

i went too

Staten Island, NY

#1 Jun 1, 2007
i was there and it seemed like a lot of people were dehydrated and hot! alcohol and dont mix well.
flower

United States

#2 Jul 28, 2007
okay i was at this fest as well as fall 06 but ya we did have a crazy weekend this spring...just a tid bit for ya...i was camped down the way from the boy who died it was directly across from us on the other side of the main path and it was crazy....i haven't seen many deaths from hookahville yes we get crazy and yes there is a lot of drug usage and selling what not but it is a very controlled enviroment i mean we were able to get a friend of ours med attention and he was standing in our campsite naked screaming to god...this is a time for our family and friends to get together and love and learn...all i know is that yes the boy and girl should have been wiser but not every drug user is a wise user and that sucks educate yourselfs more before doing drugs people! but it is very sad we had to loose some of our hookah family...r.i.p hookah goers you will be missed but we wont stop partyin you'll still be there i'm sure even if we can't see ya physically! but check it out guys hookahville is a great time to get to know your friends well and enjoy some music and other festivities its not all bad honestly....much luv to my hookah family
magik1774p

Rochester, MI

#3 Jul 30, 2007
flower wrote:
okay i was at this fest as well as fall 06 but ya we did have a crazy weekend this spring...just a tid bit for ya...i was camped down the way from the boy who died it was directly across from us on the other side of the main path and it was crazy....i haven't seen many deaths from hookahville yes we get crazy and yes there is a lot of drug usage and selling what not but it is a very controlled enviroment i mean we were able to get a friend of ours med attention and he was standing in our campsite naked screaming to god...this is a time for our family and friends to get together and love and learn...all i know is that yes the boy and girl should have been wiser but not every drug user is a wise user and that sucks educate yourselfs more before doing drugs people! but it is very sad we had to loose some of our hookah family...r.i.p hookah goers you will be missed but we wont stop partyin you'll still be there i'm sure even if we can't see ya physically! but check it out guys hookahville is a great time to get to know your friends well and enjoy some music and other festivities its not all bad honestly....much luv to my hookah family
Oh my gosh FLOWER, the boy and girl should have been more careful? There are no results yet for the "boy" !
There is obviously some difficulty figuring out exactly why he died. It is still pending investigation. It isnt right to make assumptions.
Ber5447 the blue girl

Lansing, MI

#4 Oct 10, 2009
I've went 14 times. People should be able to at least be responsible for themselves, and you should know your limits and not push them too far. I can have a great time bugged out, but i know when enough is enough, as do most people. With a crowd that huge, it was deeply saddening to hear the news while I was there. We decorate the tree for her every fall hookah! But moderation is a thing that is difficult for some people, and if you dont know your limits, I'd suggest staying sober. Or at least having a solid buddy who wont leave you. Hookahville has lived on, and will continue to. I drive 5 hours just to go twice a year.
Tondra5514

Columbus, OH

#5 Sep 8, 2015
magik1774p wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my gosh FLOWER, the boy and girl should have been more careful? There are no results yet for the "boy" !
There is obviously some difficulty figuring out exactly why he died. It is still pending investigation. It isnt right to make assumptions.
Bottom line ... you do have to be careful and smart and MOST IMPORTANTLY stay with your friends and family so everyone can keep an eye on each other and be on top of a friend that is started to look or feel well ... Condolences R.I.P. <3
Tondra5514

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 8, 2015
I meant feel bad on that last post . . .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thornville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 19 tumbelina 1
Didn't go far (Dec '15) Apr '16 Eyeroll 3
News Mopar Super Cruise crowds more orderly (Aug '10) Feb '16 fyi fr 3
News Buckeye Lake's long-term future subject of Jan.... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Reality Speaks 6
crystal newman (Jul '15) Nov '15 Jake 5
News View Trick-Or-Treat Times | WBNS-10TV, Central ... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Sarena83 143
Today on Maple Street (Sep '15) Sep '15 AREALMOM 1

Thornville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thornville Mortgages