Body reported in Buckeye Lake | The C...

Body reported in Buckeye Lake | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 16 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Sep 28, 2010, titled Body reported in Buckeye Lake | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Members of the Licking County dive team are responding to a report of a body floating in Buckeye Lake near Thornville in Perry County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Jon H

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 28, 2010
yikes
PatriotRob

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 28, 2010
I almost fell out of my chair- I'm right in that area DAILY. No kidding yikes.
Citizen

Highland, OH

#4 Sep 28, 2010
Wow how horrible. kind of sounds like a suicide. "A rope around the neck and the rest of it attached to a bridge". People are seriously depressed these days. I wish we could find something in this country to give people more hope.
JEK

Delta, OH

#5 Sep 28, 2010
I live right down the road from there. I go to the Amvets and the Port all the time, I know a lot of people in that area. This is very scary.
sosorry

Howard, OH

#10 Sep 28, 2010
Did you not read the story folks ? This man took his life for what ever reason ,we all have our own opinions about this tragady. Just some respect HuH?
Taxpayer

Powell, OH

#12 Sep 28, 2010
Citizen wrote:
Wow how horrible. kind of sounds like a suicide. "A rope around the neck and the rest of it attached to a bridge". People are seriously depressed these days. I wish we could find something in this country to give people more hope.
Apparently you didn't read the article carefully It states "Authorities found a section of rope on a bridge over the water where the body was found. But Perry County Sheriff William R. Barker said the rope on the bridge was not tied to anything and it is not clear whether it was connected to the rope on the body."

They haven't determined if it was suicide or not!
madrussian

Columbus, OH

#13 Sep 28, 2010
Citizen wrote:
I thought Obama would fix hope and change?
Got it bubba

Roy, WA

#14 Sep 28, 2010
If YOU want to show some respect...stay off of this site for the next decade.
sosorry wrote:
Did you not read the story folks ? This man took his life for what ever reason ,we all have our own opinions about this tragady. Just some respect HuH?
citizen cane

Jersey City, NJ

#15 Sep 28, 2010
The article states, in part, "The body was taking to the Licking County coroner's office..."

Don't you mean "The body was talking to the bla bla bla?" The other sentence doesn't make any jive, du.
Gotta wonder

Columbus, OH

#16 Sep 28, 2010
How many of the brainiacs posting on here are Mensa members. Bwaaaahahahahahaha!!!
Sensible

Cleveland, OH

#17 Sep 29, 2010
citizen cane wrote:
The article states, in part, "The body was taking to the Licking County coroner's office..."
Don't you mean "The body was talking to the bla bla bla?" The other sentence doesn't make any jive, du.
You are as big a moron as the proofreader for this story. They were going for "taken", but as typical of education today, proper use of the English language is long gone. Just pick a word that sounds similar....
Liddleguy

United States

#18 Sep 29, 2010
chilli resident wrote:
that is a shame. just called my exwife to see if it was her.. it wasnt.. such a shame
You have our condolences.
Lucky

Nashport, OH

#19 Sep 29, 2010
This poor fella just saw the polls showing Stricklin within single digits of Kasich. Another tragedy in the making....Stricklin gets re-elected.
Sensible

Cleveland, OH

#20 Sep 29, 2010
Lucky wrote:
This poor fella just saw the polls showing Stricklin within single digits of Kasich. Another tragedy in the making....Stricklin gets re-elected.
If you are going to try to make a "political funny", at least know the name of your freaking governor and how to spell it. Education - down the crapper. More like free child care for breeders.
CDK

Elmhurst, IL

#21 Sep 29, 2010
Wow, how did this tragedy become a political thing? I also go to the Port/AMVETS almost daily. I hate to hear this happened.
Sherry

Columbus, OH

#22 Sep 29, 2010
The body was taken to the coroners office, not the body was taking to the coroners office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thornville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-pastor gets 6 years in sex case | The Columb... (Feb '11) Jul '17 Knowitall 33
News Buckeye Lake sees strong resurgence amid July 4... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Do whatever it ta... 1
Rebecca Lynn Boyer (May '17) May '17 Snitch 1
Dorothy W...and Delma Rogers 1949 (Feb '17) Feb '17 Charles H 1
News Dream Team to take on Harlem Wizards in basketball (Nov '09) Jan '17 themoonvilletunnel 2
Possible pedophile? (Sep '16) Sep '16 Maria 1
News Weekend of festivals, AC/DC offers range of mus... (Sep '16) Sep '16 d pants 2

Thornville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thornville Mortgages