Authorities: Pataskala man commits su...

Authorities: Pataskala man commits suicide after attempted home inv...

There are 45 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Aug 26, 2010, titled Authorities: Pataskala man commits suicide after attempted home inv.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A Pataskala man was found dead yesterday after reportedly entering a Thornville woman's home, threatening her with a handgun and then fleeing, the Licking County sheriff's office says.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Buehler

Stoutsville, OH

#46 Aug 31, 2010
insider wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... 3 month old daughter uh? THAT HE DENIED AND HAD NOT SEEN SINCE SHE WAS BORN! So give me a break. Do you call that a father? I sure don't. A father takes care of his responsiblities...AUSTIN DID NOT. A father goes to work...AUSTIN DID NOT. A father would not choose drugs over their daughter....BUT AUSTIN DID DO THIS ONE!!!
So he may have been a lot of things but a father was not one of them!
Okay... Listen... ANY man can be a father... just because he didnt take care of her does not mean she wasnt his. MY dad was a P.O.S that was never around and if he did something like this.. I would be devistated! You are an idiot INSIDER. Please... if you know so much go to Jens house and say these things to her... I don't understand why you think it's so important to post this to the public 95% of which don't know anthing but what the news tells them. Grow some and say these things to the people who matter.
insider

Columbus, OH

#47 Sep 1, 2010
Buehler wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay... Listen... ANY man can be a father... just because he didnt take care of her does not mean she wasnt his. MY dad was a P.O.S that was never around and if he did something like this.. I would be devistated! You are an idiot INSIDER. Please... if you know so much go to Jens house and say these things to her... I don't understand why you think it's so important to post this to the public 95% of which don't know anthing but what the news tells them. Grow some and say these things to the people who matter.
It is people like you and Jen who lay with any MAN who will sleep with you, have a baby by him and then wonder why he won't step up and be a daddy...... then expect the rest of us to take care of you and your offspring! I have an idea... STOP HAVING BABIES WITH TRASH! You lay with dogs and wonder why you have fleas!
You call me an idiot... I'd rather be an idiot then a PEICE OF TRASH like yourself!
Buehler

United States

#48 Sep 1, 2010
insider wrote:
<quoted text>
It is people like you and Jen who lay with any MAN who will sleep with you, have a baby by him and then wonder why he won't step up and be a daddy...... then expect the rest of us to take care of you and your offspring! I have an idea... STOP HAVING BABIES WITH TRASH! You lay with dogs and wonder why you have fleas!
You call me an idiot... I'd rather be an idiot then a PEICE OF TRASH like yourself!
Hmmm... Well it's people like you who make themselves look dumb by assuming. Little do you know that I've been married for almost 3 years and my husband is also the father of my child, and he takes very good care of her. I didn't say Jen was in the right. So stop being a child... all you are doing is making yourself look like an ass.
Aquantience and Friend

Cambridge, OH

#49 Sep 2, 2010
None of you people get it. This kid was not a criminal. He's not the type of person you'd imagine in your head when you hear that someone broke into someone's home.

He was really a good kid, and a friend. I have never known him to be a violent person, or even have violent tendencies. No metal problems that I know of.

He was going through a rough patch, as his parents had just kicked him out for having a girlfriend spend the night while they were on vacation. Honestly, at his age, I'm surprised he had parents who would do that. He wasn't taking it very well, and as far as I know, he did not have a steady place to live.

I heard the news this morning, and I am completely stunned that a good kid like him could do somehting like this...

...At least nobody else was hurt.
Aquantience and Friend

Cambridge, OH

#50 Sep 2, 2010
YOU people wrote:
<quoted text>My friend, if you spend ANY time reading these posts at all then you know what an un-caring, callous, selfish, greedy, racist, hateful, coward-filled place central Ohio REALLY is. They spend a lot of money trying to convince themselves that it is this warm, inviting heartland pinnacle of moral standards but if you were to form your opinion solely from these posts alone you would gather that it is acres of urban sprawl and decay surrounded by illiterate farmers who all cook meth and sell oxy's. There is RARELY a positive statement or remark made on here because there are SO many sick, bored people who think they're funny and get on here to be insulting and laugh at themselves when they THINK they're being witty. Don't let it bother you or they'll eat you alive.
If you were for form an opinion about Central Ohio solely on these posts, you'd have to be a complete idiot, and it would only be a partial opinion. That'd be like recording the average temperature in Central Ohio, but only recording temperatures below 32 degrees.

You can't just take all the bad that people do and make a general judgement about society. The real problem here is, that people enjoy bad news more than good news. More people will view news posts when they are bad. Think the media hasn't caught onto this yet!? They have. We don't see all the good people on TV or on an internet post. We don't see the average person, who is not a criminal, and does not cook meth. The only thing we see is the crime.

Coincidence that news only reports bad things, and some people only believe in bad people? I don't think so.

And if you think that these posts here in Central Ohio are any different than anywhere else, you need a reality check. Crime and evil is all over the earth, in many shapes and forms. But there are many more kind-hearted people than "YOU people" realize

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thornville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Didn't go far Apr '16 Eyeroll 3
News Mopar Super Cruise crowds more orderly (Aug '10) Feb '16 fyi fr 3
News Buckeye Lake's long-term future subject of Jan.... Jan '16 Reality Speaks 6
crystal newman (Jul '15) Nov '15 Jake 5
News View Trick-Or-Treat Times | WBNS-10TV, Central ... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Sarena83 143
Today on Maple Street (Sep '15) Sep '15 AREALMOM 1
Amber price (Sep '15) Sep '15 Amber price 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Thornville Mortgages